President-elect Donald Trump told a radio interviewer in October 2015 that he had met Vladimir Putin “one time … a long time ago” and that he “got along with him great” — a statement that conflicts with his later denials during the campaign that he had ever met or spoken with the Russian president.
I dread inauguration day when a sane eloquent president turns the keys over to the bull in the china shop -- pun intended.
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Russia, Turkey Conduct Joint Airstrikes on IS in Syria
- Israeli police, ramming suspect killed as clashes erupt over home demolitions
- Trump's UN pick threads needle on Russia, NATO
- Biden: Russia is working to weaken Europe
Trump2020 slogan: "Keep America Great And Pay No Attention To The Radioactive Crater Where New York City Used To Be" - Jeff Tiedrich
According to a brief statement released by the State Department, the Secretary of State John Kerry will not be attending Friday’s Swearing-In ceremony of Donald J. Trump.
Trump's ratings are worse than any incoming president. Don't they cancel bad reality shows with abysmal ratings?- Mrs. Betty Bowers
- Trump: I won't move press briefing room
- Top Trump aides say the president-elect wrote his inauguration speech himself
- Donald Trump's transition has hurt his popularity, not helped
- Trump's EPA pick: Human impact on climate change needs more debate
- From Headline to Photograph, a Fake News Masterpiece
- Member of Republican leadership booted off stage back home in red district over Obamacare repeal
Paul Ryan: "Our plan for #FixingHealthCare is simple–we give all the healthcare to the rich, and then it'll trickle down to everyone else."- Tea Party Cat
Step Right Up And Get Your Fresh Conspiracy Theories Or The Truth
Erik Prince, America’s most notorious mercenary, is lurking in the shadows of the incoming Trump administration. A former senior U.S. official who has advised the Trump transition told The Intercept that Prince has been advising the team on matters related to intelligence and defense, including weighing in on candidates for the defense and state departments... Prince’s sister, billionaire Betsy DeVos, is Trump’s nominee for education secretary and Prince (and his mother) gave large sums of money to a Trump Super PAC.
Hey Betsy Devos, Maybe we can replace teachers with a private mercenary army? - Lizz Winstead
Trump putting up a gaudy Jumbotron that blocks the view of the Lincoln Memorial is a perfect metaphor for his administration.
I saw that Donald Trump himself is selling inauguration sweatshirts for $79. I know it sounds expensive for a sweatshirt, but just imagine how much they would have cost if they were made in America.- Jimmy Fallon
Rock The Voter News
- Obama approval hits 60% as end of term approaches
- Chelsea Manning's sentence commuted by Obama
- A state-by-state list of Democrats that are not attending Trump's inauguration
Trump blamed his record-low approval rating on a "rigged numerical system" and said that numbers were "invented by Arabs."- Andy Borowitz
“He’s always asking: ‘Is that new? I haven’t seen that before.’ It’s like, Why don’t you mind your own business? Solve world hunger. Get out of my closet.” – Michelle Obama
Lies, Lies And More Damned Lies
Of all of the scores of falsehoods Donald Trump has offered since he began running for president, few are as egregiously and obviously untrue as one he offered to Fox News Channel's Ainsley Earhardt in an interview that aired Wednesday.
Papa and Mama Bush Both Hospitalized
Former president George H.W. Bush was under observation at an intensive care unit in Houston on Wednesday after being treated for an “acute respiratory problem stemming from pneumonia,” according to a statement from his office.
- Trump snaps at NBC for saying he deserves little credit for post-election jobs
- CBS Atlanta Affiliate Gives Credibility To Debunked Pizzagate Conspiracy
- Commerce nominee Ross says top priority is renegotiating NAFTA
- JPMorgan Says It Has Settled U.S. Bias Suit Over Mortgages
- Officials: Flu widespread in Ohio; hundreds hospitalized
Dear Donald J. Trump,
Since you seem confused, here's a cheat-sheet.
- Andy Borowitz
|The sad irony.|
Goldman Sachs Benefits From Trump Victory
Goldman Sachs and Citigroup closed earnings season on a good note Wednesday, as major US banks saw profits boosted by the election victory of Donald Trump, who promised to dismantle financial regulations.
Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey is officially shutting down.
Now, the circus won't officially close until May, so if you don’t get a chance to see it, you had 150 years. No one feels bad for you. - Stephen Colbert