President-elect Donald J. Trump pressed Republicans on Tuesday to move forward with the immediate repeal of the Affordable Care Act ...
Unless he undergoes a miraculous rehabilitation, Trump's chances of committing high crimes and misdemeanors while in office are roughly in the 100% range.- Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Iraqi forces advance in Mosul but civilian toll mounts
- Pakistan launches cruise missile from submarine
- CNN’s Amanpour: US allies ‘dumbfounded’ and ‘panicked’ by Trump attacks on his own intel agencies
- Kremlin says Senate sanctions move an attempt to prolong US-Russia enmity
- Bomb threats reported at Jewish centers in Nashville, 4 states
Under Trump's administration the phrase "bi-partisan" will mean any consensus reached between the GOP and Vladimir Putin. - Tea Pain
Ties Between Trump Campaign and Russia?
The top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee said Tuesday the panel’s ongoing investigation into Russian meddling in the presidential election should look into possible coordination between the presidential campaigns and the Russian government.
Lying that Trump never mocked a reporter's disability is the new lying that Trump never asked Russia to hack Americans.- John Fugelsang
Trump's Torture Plans Are More Fodder For ISIS Recruiting Videos
A group of retired officers is telling President-elect Donald Trump not to bring back torture for terrorism suspects, The New York Times reported.
The Times reported that 176 retired officers, including 33 four-star generals and admirals, sent a letter to the president-elect cautioning him against bringing back waterboarding and other torture methods.
Jared Kushner has come so far. His father was a convicted criminal, and now he's going to be working for... oops, never mind this post. - Andy Borowitz
- Stephen King: Trump's "childish" response to Streep's speech is exactly why Americans fear him
- Trump Meets With Fellow Top Vaccine Skeptic Robert Kennedy Jr.
- Sessions did not disclose oil interests in government ethics forms
- ‘You can’t arrest me — I’m white!’: Protesters dressed as Klansmen ejected from Sessions hearing
- Soprano rejects invite to sing at Trump inauguration
- Inaugural parade announcer dumped by Trump: "I thought I was going to commit suicide"
- Ryan: We'll Try To Repeal And Replace Obamacare 'Concurrently'
- Fox News Settled Sexual Harassment Allegations Against Bill O'Reilly, Documents Show
- Trump National Security Staffer Monica Crowley Plagiarized PhD Dissertation
I worry that Trump's obsession with Meryl Streep is distracting him from more serious issues, like Alec Baldwin. - Andy Borowitz
|I will put some South in your mouth.|
Jeff Sessions Thinks Chain Gangs Are Perfectly Proper
When Alabama became the first state to bring back the use of chain gangs in 1995—a horrific remnant of Jim Crow—Sessions, as Alabama attorney general, defended it as “perfectly proper.” (The chain gangs were scrapped after a year because of a federal lawsuit.)
Congratulation to Jeff Sessions on being named Grand Dragon of the Department of Justice. - Jeff Tiedrich
|GOP Healthcare Plan: Send flowers to your funeral.|
What Republican Health Care Plan?
Republicans are preparing to take a major vote this week aimed at repealing Obamacare -- but the drumbeat of concern within GOP ranks about the lack of a replacement is growing louder.
Rock The Voter News
- A Yale psychologist says Clinton supporters shouldn't try to empathize with Trump fans
- The Torment of Hillary Clinton Will Continue, Forever
Old School Republican Kicked Off Plane For Whining
He's no longer in the U.S. Senate, but Al D'Amato still knows how to make a speech.
The former lawmaker got escorted off a plane Monday night in Florida, as shown in several social media videos, apparently after complaining about a pre-takeoff delay.
Putin led a complex cyberattack scheme to aid Trump. Let's have the election again.- Bette Midler
- Exxon Subsidiary Did Business With Iran, Syria Under Rex Tillerson's Leadership
- Microsoft's dropped a huge Windows 10 Preview Build 15002 ahead of the Creators Update
- For the U.S., 2016 Was the Second Warmest Year on Record
- Mexico again says there is ‘no way’ it will pay for Trump wall
Trump claimed DC dress shops have run out of dresses for his inauguration. A lie! And ladies, if you do go, I suggest you wear metal pants.- Bette Midler
Donald Has A Chinese Friend!
Jack Ma, the billionaire founder of Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba, strolled into Trump Tower on Monday to talk to Donald J. Trump about a plan to create 1 million U.S. jobs - or that's how they sold it.
Congratulations to Janet Jackson for having a baby at age 50! When I was 50, I wasn’t even strong enough to push a child out of my way. - Bette Midler