Even as Donald Trump prepares to take the oath of office, U.S. intelligence agencies are reportedly investigating the several of his associates as part of a broader probe into the Russian government’s interference in the presidential election and potential links between the Kremlin and the Trump campaign.
I find it plausible that Melania is a deep cover KGB agent. She is the first communist bred First Lady of the United States of America after all. Plus on Netflix I watched every episode of "The Americans."
As of now, America has no ambassadors in countries everywhere. Trump fired them all as of 12:01 for no comprehensible reason. - Kurt Eichenwald
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Burning flags, protests and a sprinkling of enthusiasm: The world reacts to Trump's inauguration
- Obama's Final Phone Call as President Was to Angela Merkel
- Jerusalem mayor takes a parting shot at Barack Obama
- Report: Trump team wanted tanks, missile launchers in inauguration parade
What's taking the impeachment so long? - Andy Borowitz
The South Has Risen. God Help Us All.
David Duke, a former leader of the Ku Klux Klan, took credit for President Donald Trump’s victory moments after his Inauguration.
“We did it! Congratulation to Donald J. Trump President of the United States of America!” Duke tweeted.
Well done, Steve Bannon. I've never heard an inaugural speech like that.
At least not in English. - John Fugelsang
- 'God is not against building walls!' The sermon Trump heard from Robert Jeffress before his inauguration.
- President Trump's “American Carnage” inauguration speech makes Twitter cringe
- Kellyanne Conway's inauguration coat starts a meme revolution
- Major Fake News Operation Tracked Back to Republican Operative
- Republican Lawmakers in Five States Propose Bills to Criminalize Peaceful Protest
- Republican Governors Balk as Congress Races to End Obamacare
I refuse to watch Donald J. Trump's Inauguration. Instead, I am enjoying Nixon's resignation speech - a happy reminder that, eventually, bad things come to an end.- Andy Borowitz
Unleash The Lawyers
President Trump's hotel in Washington is in violation of its lease with the government and could also run afoul of a Constitutional clause meant to thwart foreign influence in politics, according to a watchdog group.
FACTCHECK: Trump said that his nominees have "the highest IQ of any Cabinet assembled." In actuality, a nominee like Energy Secretary-designate Rick Perry does not have an IQ high enough to assemble a cabinet from IKEA.- Andy Borowitz
It's a good time to remember that Hillary Clinton got more votes than any white man in history. Or any orange one. #WomensMarchOnWashington - John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
- Women's March on Washington: Hillary Clinton's Omission from Honoree List Draws Ire
- 'Good Morning America' referred to Hillary Clinton as Bill Clinton's wife and nothing else
"I'm asking you to believe. Not in my ability to create change — but in yours." -- President Barack Obama
Republican Senator Wants To Know What's Up With The FBI and Russia
The night before Donald Trump was sworn in as president, the New York Times dropped a bombshell: intelligence and law enforcement agencies have been examining intercepted communications and financial transactions in an investigation of possible contacts between Trump associates and Russian officials. This report seemed to confirm previous indications that the US government has collected sensitive intelligence about interactions between Trump insiders and Russians. And hours before the inauguration, I ran into Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), who has been one of the few Republicans to call for a special investigation of the Russian hacking that helped Trump, and I asked him about this latest development.
The White House removed its climate change web page. And the healthcare, civil rights and LGBT sections. Just thought you should know. - George Takei
Have They No Shame? No, No, They Don't.
White House website promotes Melania Trump’s modeling and jewelry line-
Visitors to the newly revamped White House website get more than a simple rundown of first lady Melania Trump’s charitable works and interests — they also get a list of her magazine cover appearances and details on her jewelry line at QVC.
- Stocks snap losing streak as Trump sworn in
- 'Fox News Effect' out in force for Trump, Pew survey finds
- Fox News signs Nigel Farage, backer of Trump and Brexit
No one's in charge of FEMA. Guess no one at Goldman Sachs was interested. I'm sure we'll be fine. What's the worst that could happen? - Tea Party Cat
Trump's First Move as President: Screwing Over Homeowners
The administrative order will end Obama's efforts to cut premiums on FHA-insured home loans.
Donald Trump quoting the Bible is like hearing a Leonard Cohen cover album by Insane Clown Posse. - John Fugelsang