Donald Trump has described as "fake news" allegations published in some media that his election team colluded with Russia - and that Russia held compromising material about his private life. The BBC's Paul Wood saw the allegations before the election, and reports on the fallout now they have come to light.
The significance of these allegations is that, if true, the president-elect of the United States would be vulnerable to blackmail by the Russians.
I keep wanting time to stop and Inauguration never to come.
Now I know how my parents felt losing JFK
This was our Camelot. - CharlieHackett8 Tweet
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump shocks European leaders with indifference to EU, calling NATO “obsolete”
- Trump’s criticism only draws Europeans closer, says French minister
- Almost every country has an higher opinion of the US recently than they did in 2008. The only exception: Russia.
Almost everyone in Europe dreads the Trump presidency.
Everyone, except fascists. - J.K. Rowling
|Comey uses Linda Tripp's old excuse.|
All eyes will be on FBI Director James Comey who finds himself in the hot seat after news the Justice Department's watchdog is reviewing his handling of the Hillary Clinton probe and amid mounting Democratic anger over Russia's election hacks.
- Donald Trump will take office with an approval rating of just 40%
- Trump: Approval polls are rigged against me
- Poll: Nearly three-quarters of Americans want to see Trump's tax returns
- White nationalists are already having a falling out with Trump -- and each other
- Trump’s Law Firm Was Named “Russia Law Firm of the Year” in 2016
- Joe Scarborough: "I Wish Everyone Would Just Be Quiet" About Trump's Spat With Intelligence Community
- Kellyanne Conway: Trump was right to attack John Lewis because ‘everyone is gunning for us’
- ‘We’re not normalizing ignorant behavior’: CNN panel explodes after Santorum defends Trump attack on Lewis
- Mayor quits golf club over debate about admitting Obama
- Stephen Colbert rips GOP plan to replace Obamacare: You'll be 'beautifully covered' with 6 feet of dirt
Cut off Trump's TV coverage and you'll break the spell. In print, he sounds like a head trauma patient. - goldengateblond tweet
Trump and A Helmet Lie Detector
The weirdest scandal of the Trump transition—the one involving brain electrodes, Russian spies, Hillary Clinton’s email server, and an expert in kung fu—probably should have been a bigger deal. But I’m sorry to say that Bloomberg reporters David Kocieniewski and Peter Robison’s gift to journalism, published on the morning of Dec. 23, barely registered before it disappeared into the tinsel.
Trump built his political career on the racist lie that Obama was an illegitimate President. Plot twist: he's now the illegitimate President. - The Daily Edge
Trump Faces Sex Lawsuit
A woman who accused President-elect Donald Trump of sexually inappropriate conduct will announce the filing of a lawsuit against Trump, civil rights lawyer Gloria Allred announced Tuesday.
Rock The Voter News
- Redditors Imagine If President Barack Obama Tweeted Like Donald Trump
- Obamas post-inauguration destination: Palm Springs
"I don’t worry about the survival of the novel. We’re a storytelling species." - President Barack Obama
Trump's Ex-Wife Must Need A Boost In Alimony
Though Donald Trump and his family project an image of boundless wealth, a Washington-based hairstylist says the president-elect’s second wife tried to get out of paying her to style her tresses and those of her 23-year-old daughter, Tiffany Trump, for Inauguration Day.
- Stock market slumps as Trump's dollar comment rattles investors
- Walmart Touts 10000 New Jobs in the US as Donald Trump Pressures American Companies
- GM to invest $1 billion in US after pressure from Trump
- Corona has a Trump-Mexico problem
Donald Trump has named 72-year-old Rudy Giuliani to be his adviser on cybersecurity. Trump explained, “I’m not up to speed on the latest technology, so I wanted to get somebody two years older.”- Conan O'Brien
Trump And GOP Arguing Over Whose Tax Cut Is Best
A key Republican lawmaker is defending the House GOP tax plan despite criticism from President-elect Donald Trump.
The CIA is now saying that the Kremlin has multiple sexual recordings of Donald Trump. After hearing this, Trump smirked and said, “Yeah, all from the same night… #stamina.”- Conan O'Brien
Help Keep AllHatNoCattle Online!