Donald Trump this week finally came around (kind of) to the intelligence community's conclusion that Russia engaged in hacking in an attempt to influence the 2016 U.S.
Trump had paid staffers at his press conference cheer and clap for him. He still thinks he's campaigning. It's just so damned unseemly. - George Takei
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Syrian army says Israel fires rockets at airbase near Damascus
- Trump National Security Adviser Called Russian Envoy Day Before Sanctions Were Imposed
- Donald Trump's top team don't all agree with him on Russia
- Head of DC National Guard ordered to step down on Inauguration Day
- Justice report finds excessive force, shoddy discipline by Chicago police
Good news! Trump says the Russians who control him claim they don't control him, so that's the end of that!- Tea Pain
Yeah, Sure, Let's Tell China To Stay Out Of The South China Sea
Chinese state media has taken aim at Rex Tillerson, President-elect Donald Trump's pick for secretary of state, after he suggested a more aggressive strategy toward Beijing in the contested waters of the South China Sea.
Republicans Had 8 Years To Come Up With An Obamacare Replacement
Senate Republicans launched their effort to repeal and replace President Barack Obama's landmark healthcare law early Thursday morning, approving a budget blueprint that they've dubbed the Obamacare "repeal resolution.
Welcome to America, where people who call themselves Christian are praying that millions will soon lose health care.- John Fugelsang
- AMERICA'S GRAND EXPERIMENT IN GOVERNMENT BY TWITTER BEGINS JANUARY 20
- GOP lawmaker to Trump: Actually, I care about your tax returns
- Toby Keith, 3 Doors Down among acts announced for Trump inauguration concert
- Donald Trump calls Hillary Clinton 'guilty as hell'
- Trump's 6 am tweetstorm lashes out at intel, Clinton
- Earnest: 'Outrageous' For Chaffetz To Threaten To Subpoena Ethics Chief
Not fair to compare Obama's farewell address to Trump's press conference. That's like comparing apples to corrosive festering tumors.- John Fugelsang
Paul Ryan Is Trying To Spin Himself Out Of This Self-Imposed Chaos
Speaker Paul Ryan is urging the GOP-controlled House to pass a 'critical first step toward delivering relief' from President Barack Obama's signature health care law.
Meanwhile, in our nation’s capital, our elected officials had a late night of work. After seven hours of debating, they voted to approve a resolution that would rid the country eventually of Obamacare. Can you imagine, the senators finally worked until 1:30 in the morning, and it was for this? How would Congress like it if we all met in the middle of the night and voted to take THEIR healthcare away? -Jimmy Kimmel
Rock The Voter News
- Obama Ends Exemption for Cubans Who Arrive Without Visas
- In A Surprise Send-Off, Obama Awards Biden Presidential Medal Of Freedom
- FIRST KIDS CLUB: George W. Bush’s daughters offer Sasha and Malia Obama advice on life after the White House
Women's March Is Going To Be Yuuuuuuuge!
City parking permits for 200 buses are being sought for Inauguration Day. The number for the Women's March: 1200.
Far more parking permits are being sought for buses for the Women's March on Washington the day after inauguration than for the inauguration itself, D. C. Council member Charles Allen said Thursday.
That awkward moment when terrorists attack the US because Trump has the FBI busy hunting down everyone who didn't like or retweet him. - Tea Party Cat
- US Stock Indexes Mixed in Afternoon Trading; Oil Slides
- Canadian drillers add most oil rigs in two years: Baker Hughes
- Donald Trump's Existing Foreign Deals Could Pose Problems - WSJ
So Donald Trump endorsed L.L. Bean on Twitter — because if anybody represents the rugged great outdoors, it’s a spray-tanned germaphobe who goes to the bathroom on a gold toilet. - James Corden
Military Industrial Complex Is Having To Tighten Its Belt
Emerging from a meeting with President-elect Donald Trump at Trump Tower in New York on Friday, Lockheed Martin Chief Executive Marillyn Hewson told reporters Friday the Bethesda-based defense giant is close to a new contract deal that would cut the cost...
63 degrees in NYC in January but it's ok because our new president who can't spell says climate science is a Chinese hoax.- John Fugelsang