Trump calls Russia hacking allegations a 'political witch hunt'
Donald Trump and his team are newly lashing out at the idea that Russia tried to tip the election in Trump's favor, with the president-elect himself labeling it a "political witch hunt" just ahead of his highly anticipated intelligence briefing on ...
If @hillaryclinton must attend the inauguration, I recommend she wear a big, warm Russian hat and swig from a bottle of Stolichnaya. - Joan Walsh Tweet
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- LIVE COVERAGE: Five dead, nine wounded in shooting at Ft. Lauderdale airport
- Florida Legislature Was Set to Consider Bill Allowing Guns in Airports Next Week
- Russia says it is drawing down its military forces in Syria
- North Korea 'Very Far Along' In Developing New Ballistic Missile
- Turkey detains 18 over Izmir attack, claims Kurdish militants are responsible
Three Hundred Million Americans Now Enrolled in Trump University. - Andy Borowitz
How The Brits View Trump
It is not unprecedented for political leaders to fall-out with spies. But a row has never before played out so publicly - with rival pronouncements over Twitter and in front of Congress.
Julian Assange Must Be Irony Free
In a Friday tweet, WikiLeaks slammed the CIA for leaking information to NBC.
"The Obama admin/CIA is illegally funneling TOP SECRET//COMINT information to NBC for political reasons before PEOTUS even gets to read it," the tweet read.
Only two more weeks until I replace Obamacare with Trumpdoesntcare.- Fake Donald J. Trump
- Schwarzenegger tells Trump to get back to work after 'Apprentice' tweet
- Trump Insists Mexico Will Pay for Wall After US Begins the Work
- Yes, Homeowners Really Will Get Hosed by the Republican Tax Plan
- Donald Trump's getting involved in Ohio state Republican Party politics because of a grudge against John Kasich
- Planned Parenthood would lose funding as part of Obamacare repeal, Ryan says
- ‘Bullsh*t!’: Whoopi Goldberg slams ex-Fox host over Planned Parenthood defunding hypocrisy
We need guns to protect ourselves.
GOP: Makes sense.
We need Planned Parenthood for affordable screenings to protect ourselves.
GOP: No. - OhNoSheTwitnt
Trump Just Doesn't Pay His Bills, Simply Put.
President-elect Donald Trump’s hotel in Washington, D.C., allegedly owes over $5 million in unpaid bills, according to a new report.
A third lien was recently filed against the Trump International Hotel, The Washington Post reported Friday, claiming about $2.1 million in unpaid fees after two earlier filings claimed over $3 million combined.
Why doesn't Trump self-fund his Great Wall if he's so sure Mexico's going to pay the money back later? No US bank would lend him the money. - Richard Hine
Rock The Voter News
- Biden To Trump: 'Grow Up'
- Michelle Obama Chokes Up in Final Speech: 'Being Your First Lady Has Been The Greatest Honor of My Life'
- Clinton vs. de Blasio for New York Mayor? Unlikely Idea Has People Talking
Maybe if we change the name to Manned Parenthood the GOP won't want to defund it. - OhNoSheTwitnt
Trump To Leave Embassies Leaderless. What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
President-elect Donald Trump is breaking with precedent by demanding that politically appointed ambassadors leave their overseas posts by Inauguration Day, a report by the New York Times stated...The president-elect has taken a stand to not allow any of President Barack Obama’s political appointees to continue beyond inauguration day.
"Being your First Lady has been the greatest honor of my life, and I hope I made your proud." - Michelle Obama Tweet
Obama Offered to Let Trump’s Grandkids Have Sasha and Malia’s Playsets, Trump Said No
CBS White House correspondent Mark Knoller noticed something unusual during one of this final trips to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue while it is still the home of Barack Obama yesterday.
- Government testing online grocery shopping for food stamp participants
- As Trump targets Toyota over Mexico, Nissan faces bigger risk
- Obama admin blocks seismic surveys in Atlantic Ocean
When you lose on the new Apprentice show, Arnold says "You have been terminated!" and then impregnates your housekeeper. - Michael McKean
A vast iceberg, expected to be one of the biggest ever recorded with an area almost the size of the U.S. state of Delaware or the Caribbean island state of Trinidad and Tobago, is poised to break off Antarctica.
|Actually, I like man buns but I thought this was funny!|