Donald Trump hasn’t been sworn in yet, but he is already making decisions and issuing statements to world leaders that radically depart from American foreign policy, all to the benefit of his family’s corporate empire. Because of this, the next president of the United States is already vulnerable to undue influence by other nations, including through bribery and even blackmail.
Do we have to wait until the hammer and sickle is on the American flag before we stand up to this guy? - Joy Behar
The World Is A Safer Place Without Donald Trump
- As East Aleppo Falls, Desperate Accounts Of Carnage and Civilian Deaths
- The Latest: Syrian rebels say truce reached for Aleppo
- Taiwan fears that Donald Trump may be putting it in a precarious position over row with China
- Former CIA chief calls Russian hacking "the political equivalent of 9/11"
- ‘Why are you defending Russia?’: Exasperated Chris Cuomo grills Trump surrogate on election hacks
- Three Decades Of Trump’s Russian Ties Exposed In One Democratic Coalition Report
- Conway: Moving US Embassy to Jerusalem 'big priority' for Trump
- US Justice Department sues Virginia county for blocking mosque
Trump opposes any effort to delegitimize a presidency that doesn't involve a black guy and a birth certificate.- LOLGOP
I was on Twitter and took this screenshot of the Chinese Govt's News Service.
I feel really sorry for anyone who spent the last five years writing a spy thriller about a reality show host who becomes President and turns out to be a KGB plant.- Andy Borowitz
This Is Alarming. Iran Gives Trump Reason To Nuke Them.
Iran ordered its scientists on Tuesday to start developing systems for nuclear-powered marine vessels in response to what it calls a U.S. violation of its landmark 2015 atomic deal with world powers....Rouhani's announcement marked Tehran's first concrete reaction to a decision by the U.S. Congress last month to extend some sanctions on Tehran that would also make it easier to reimpose others lifted under the nuclear pact.
In the long run, Trump winning is going to be way worse for the Republican Party than Trump losing - the only caveat being that the planet has to survive long enough for there to be a long run.- Andy Borowitz
Govt' Climate Scientists Scrambling To Save Data From The Great Trump Purge
Alarmed that decades of crucial climate measurements could vanish under a hostile Trump administration, scientists have begun a feverish attempt to copy reams of government data onto independent servers in hopes of safeguarding it from any political ...
- Trump Cancels Press Conference To Address Conflict-Of-Interest Issues
- #MorningJoe warns Trump: CIA can cut your administration to shreds with leaks – and they will
- Rubio Has 'Serious Concerns' About Exxon CEO Tillerson's Nomination
- Top Trump ally: Trump interviewed Romney just to "torture" him
- Energy Dept. rejects Trump’s request to name climate change workers
- Trump taps former Texas Gov. Rick Perry to head Energy Department he once vowed to abolish
- Kanye West visits Trump Tower
- Republicans Set to Battle on Legal Immigration
This month GOP Congress demands:
a) Tax cuts for the wealthiest
b) Reduce benefits for the needy &
c) Keep Christ in Christmas.- John Fugelsang
They're Not Coming For Our Guns, They're Coming For Our Social Security. Yikes!
Social Security advocates were shocked last week when Rep. Sam Johnson (R-TX), the chair of the House subcommittee on Social Security, introduced a bill to little fanfare that would impose major cuts to the popular retirement insurance program.
Energy Secretary runs scientific labs monitoring our nuclear stockpiles. Last 2 were physicists; 1 had a Nobel Prize. Rick Perry likes the color blue.- Mrs. Betty Bowers
No House Investigation On Russia Hacking A U.S. Election. Yes, You Read That Correctly.
Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA), the chair of the House Intelligence Committee, on Monday said that he will not launch a new investigation into Russian hacking now that the CIA has concluded that the Russian government tried to meddle in the 2016 election and aid Donald Trump.
The headline "Trump Insults Intelligence Community" does not need the last word.- Andy Borowitz
People voted Trump to spite liberals who (they imagined) thought them ignorant, are now shocked that they may lose health care. Just saying. - Paul Krugman
Rock The Voter News
- CIA officials: Dems suffered "sustained and determined online assault" by Russia
- Obama hits Trump for skipping intelligence briefings: "It doesn’t matter how smart you are"
- Obama: Voters cared more about boring emails than who was leaking them and why
I don't expect much but I do wish the press were at least embarrassed that it just gave up on Trump's tax returns.- LOLGOP
Mr Trump, I can't ban Teen Vogue from the WH press pool; they're not part of - wait, sir, please, you don't need to tweet about this, sir NO. - John Fugelsang
A Trump Tweet From 2013 Pre-Kissing Putin's Booty
- Oil Prices Slip as Doubts Arise Over Production Cuts
- Who will take on Donald Trump? Teen Vogue
- Trump says his sons will do ‘no new deals’ once they take over his business
- Here's What Bill Gates Had to Say About His Call with Donald Trump
Immigrants won’t take away your Medicare and Social Security — Trump and his Wall Street pals will. - The National Memo
|We're witnessing slow motion Russian infiltration.|
President-elect Donald Trump named the head of Exxon Mobil Corp, Rex Tillerson, as his choice for U.S. secretary of state on Tuesday and won backing from some Republican foreign policy figures for the oilman despite his ties to Russia.
Someone left a flyer on my windshield asking me to envision heaven, so I pictured a world where no one leaves flyers on my windshield.- Seth McFarlane