I was home with my family Sunday afternoon when an email arrived from a reader with a proposal. He wanted to lynch me.
“Rope, Tree, Journalist,” the man wrote. “Some assembly required.” To this slogan, made popular by T-shirts Donald Trump supporters wore at his rallies, my would-be hangman added his offer: “I will assemble for you.”
In just a few years, Trump went from trading insults with Rosie O'Donnell to starting a war with China.- Erik Bransteen
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Study: Almost half of alleged terrorists in US unrelated to ISIS
- 53 organizations to Trump: Dump Flynn as national security adviser
- Syrian rebels in talks with US about surrender in Aleppo, evacuation
- Iran's President Says Donald Trump Can't Tear Up Nuclear Pact
Trump and Flynn's sons are good reminder of why we got rid of feudalism the first time.- LOLGOP
Pentagon Wasted $125 Billion, So We Must Cut Taxes And Food Stamps!!!!
The Pentagon has buried an internal study that exposed $125 billion in administrative waste in its business operations amid fears Congress would use the findings as an excuse to slash the defense budget, according to interviews and confidential memos obtained by The Washington Post.
Al Gore says his meeting w/Trump was very productive & Trump says the entire meeting was a Chinese hoax.- John Fugelsang
- NY lawmakers: Trump should pay for his own security if he wants to live in Manhattan
- McCrory to meet with Trump days after conceding NC governor's race
- GOP senator points to Iran deal, immigration as targets for Trump
- Pence to speak at Heritage Foundation event at Trump's D.C. hotel
- Freedom Caucus member to move to force vote on impeaching IRS chief
- 15 Trump Flip-Flops in 15 Days
Immigrants aren't trying to take away the retirement you've earned. Republicans are.- LOLGOP
Boeing on Tuesday responded to President-elect Donald Trump's criticism over the cost of a new Air Force One plane, saying the contract is actually for $170 million.
Trump earlier Tuesday tweeted that the deal was for "more than $4 billion" as he called for the order to be cancelled.
Stop The Recounts And Start A Criminal Investigation
Discrepancies between the number of votes counted in the computerized poll book and those contained in the ballot box are creating problems in Michigan's recount effort
I'm not sure what's worse, that Dan Quayle may be in the Trump Administration or that if he is, he'll be known as "the smart one."- Erik Bransteen
Rock The Voter News
Clinton winning the popular vote by 2.6 million. Democrats biggest problem is too many people want to live where Democrats are in charge.- LOLGOP
|Gee, these women sure look white to me.|
When Stephen Bannon called his website, Breitbart, the “platform for the alt-right” this summer, he was referring to a movement that promotes white nationalism and argues that the strength of the United States is tied to its ethnic European roots. Its members mostly stick to trolling online, but much of what they do isn’t original or new: Their taunts often involve vicious anti-Semitism. They make it clear that Jews are not included in their vision of a perfect, white, ethno-state.
"I just called Taiwan to tell them how much I hate Saturday Night Live."
-- our next President
- Erik Bransteen
The punishment for voting for Trump isn't death by lack of insurance. He promised them something terrific. His betrayal is deadly.- LOLGOP
The Only Thing Standing Between Trump And The Presidency Is The Electoral College
The presidential recount in Michigan expanded Tuesday to its largest county, which includes Detroit, and five other large counties, with the fate of a statewide recount push in Pennsylvania awaiting action in federal court.
Trump "saved" 730 jobs last month
US created 178K new jobs last month. or 5,900 each day. - Eric Boehlert
- Oil falls on production cut skepticism, OPEC and Russia output rise
- Business, industry groups push for regulatory reform in new Congress
- Trump sold all shares in companies in June, spokesman says
- Supreme Court Sides With Prosecutors in Insider Trading Case
Do NOT believe Trump sold his stocks in June w/o documents proving it. He told me that precise lie - proven false by SEC filings -- in 1987. - Kurt Eichenwald
Don The Con Conned Citizens, Not Carrier.
The Carrier deal, brokered by President-elect Donald Trump, may not have saved as many factory jobs as was presented at the plant last week in Indianapolis.
If Trump keeps it up, China will be forwarding our $1 trillion debt to a collection service.
- Erik Bransteen