The CIA has concluded in a secret assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election to help Donald Trump win the presidency, rather than just to undermine confidence in the U.S. electoral system, according to officials briefed on the matter.
What the hell is going on?
Sane people across the USA and AHNC have been screaming about this for months. There are videos and tweets from Trump asking Russia to interfere with the election. What more proof do we need that he has broken multiple laws?
And FBI DIRECTOR COMEY directly affected the election by not only releasing a cryptic evaluation of Hillary but he withheld the information about the Russians.
The Russians aren't coming, they're already here.
Here's the video:
Here's the tweet:
There's a word for people concerned about Russian meddling in our election: patriotic.- Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Russia withheld hacked RNC emails to help Trump’s campaign: report
- Spokesman: NY Times ignored Reid's comments in pre-election story on Russia
- A Muslim teen who said she was harassed on the NYC subway has been reported missing
- Muslim man stabbed outside mosque near Los Angeles in possible hate attack
- Fox’s Judge Jeanine has bonkers rant: If you investigate Russian 2016 hacking, you’re against America
Deplorables don’t believe Putin helped Trump if told by US Intelligence, but believe #Pizzagate if told by anon tweet from a dude in Russia. - Mrs. Betty bowers
Please Tell Me Why We Shouldn't Be Scared. Trump Is Going To Get Us Killed.
China said Monday that it had "serious concern" about President-elect Donald Trump's most recent comments concerning Taiwan, and warned that any changes to how America deals with the self-governing island could damage diplomatic ties between Washington and Beijing.
Interesting Read About Tracking Hackers
This spring, a group of computer scientists set out to determine whether hackers were interfering with the Trump campaign. They found something they weren’t expecting.
Ultimately, I'd bet the GOP goes for the "We get the Supreme Court Justices and Putin gets the Secretary of State" deal. - LOLGOP
- Congressional Republicans Split With Trump On Russian Hacking, Urging Investigation
- Trump turns his Twitter attacks on private citizens, raising concerns
- Trump's senior adviser Kellyanne Conway: I'm getting death threats fueled by pro-Clinton rhetoric
- Trump’s labor pick squirms when asked if he’d fire ‘p*ssy grabber’ Donald for sexual harassment
- Rudy Giuliani tries to save face after he’s booted off Sec. of State shortlist: My desire ‘wasn’t that great’
- Tapper pummels Trump’s cabinet pick hypocrisy: He had ‘Goldman Sachs as an international boogie man’
- Fox contributor Judy Miller calls investigation of Russian hacking Obama’s ‘tar baby’ gift to Trump
- West Virginia official returning to work after calling Michelle Obama an ‘ape in heels’
- Possible Trump appointee scrubs Facebook post after fantasizing about ‘exterminating’ Muslims
Let this sink in. We're about to put a feller in the White House that believes InfoWars is a more valid intelligence source than the CIA.- Tea Pain
Oh Joy! A Swamp Monster From Iran/Contra Days!
Neocon and notoriously easily provoked hothead John Bolton — who is rumored to be President-elect Donald Trump’s nominee of Deputy Secretary of State — said on Sunday that there is no proof that malicious hacks on the email servers of the Democratic National Committee and Republican National Committee were not carried out as a “false flag” operation by the agencies loyal to Pres. Barack Obama.
Apparently if Infowars and Dick Cheney had a baby, it would be John Bolton's mustache.- LOLGOP
The congressional Republicans who tirelessly investigated Benghazi are going to be all over this Russian hacking thing, I'll bet.- Andy Borowitz
Watching The Giveaways Begin
Aleksey Pushkov, the head of Russia's Foreign Affairs Committee, tweeted high praises of Donald Trump's reported pick for secretary of State, Rex Tillerson, who has very close ties with Russian President Vladimir Putin.
Trump to appoint dingo to watch baby.- LOLGOP
Hillary Clinton ran against Donald Trump, Russia, the FBI, media bias, and the patriarchy, but still won the popular vote by 2.8 million. - Sarah Lerner
Rock The Voter News
- Clinton staffers react to "soul crushing" report on Russian influence on election
- Mika Brzezinski: Clinton camp wanted me off the air
- Bernie Sanders: Look beneath the surface when Trump attacks people
How Trump Treats His Rubes
President-elect Donald Trump on Friday acknowledged his threat to imprison Hillary Clinton for using a private email server during her time as secretary of state was simply an appeal to win voters...“No, it’s okay,” Trump said as the crowd jeered a reference to Clinton. “Forget it. That plays great before the election. Now, we don’t care, right?”
One way to get Trump to go to daily intelligence briefings is to call them "compliments you got from people around the world."- Andy Borowitz
The intelligence community represents two things Trump hates, intelligence and community.- Andy Borowitz
- Trump lashes out at NBC News on Twitter
- Trump: "I don't want China dictating to me"
- China would be the big winner if Trump unravels America’s fragile new alliances
Trump isn't president yet and he has opened numerous boxes of Pandora's from Russia to China. I want to wake up from this nightmare.
|I don't need the CIA. I have the KGB.|
President-Elect Donald Trump dismissed concerns that he is rejecting the presidential intelligence briefings every day, saying he really doesn’t think they’re necessary. “You know, I'm, like, a smart person. I don't have to be told the same thing in the same words every single day for the next eight years. Could be eight years—but eight years. I don't need that,” Trump told Fox News’ Chris Wallace in an interview that was taped Saturday. “But I do say, ‘If something should change, let us know’.”
I marvel at the optimism of someone starting a fresh Trump parody account in mid-December of 2016.- LOLGOP