President-elect Donald Trump on Thursday blasted Vanity Fair, claiming the magazine was in "big trouble."...A recent article in Vanity Fair said Trump Grill — a steakhouse in the lobby of Trump Tower — could be the worst restaurant in America.
"Mom, tell me about 2016."
Well, honey, people were upset about a woman's emails so we let Nazis take over. - OhNoSheTwitnt
The World Is A Safer Place Without Trump
- Texas electors face threats for defecting: ‘Vote for Trump or we rape your wife and daughters’
- Czechoslovakia spied on Donald and Ivana Trump, communist-era files show
- New Trump tweet raises more questions about Russia’s role in US political hacking
- Death toll in Philippines drug crackdown nears 6000 as shocking new photographs of street executions are published
At this point, the only way Trump's supporters will turn on him is if he does something crazy like praise a Muslim or respect a woman.- OhNoSheTwitnt
|The Axis of Evil.|
Watching the fall of the ancient Syrian city of Aleppo has been excruciating. Civilians who survived weeks of intense shelling have reportedly been slaughtered by the forces of the Assad government as they have fled the battle zone, some shot in house-to-house searches. Thousands more are trapped with no food, water or shelter. “This is a message from someone saying farewell and who could face death or arrest at any time,” a medic wrote on a messaging service. The United Nations called the catastrophe a “complete meltdown of humanity.”
The anti-Semitic hate mail I just received did a lot to alleviate my fears of Russian-backed Nazis taking over the federal government. - Seth Masket
- Plurality Of Fox Poll Respondents: Trump Presidency Will Be 'One Of The Worst'
- Trump's Cabinet picks have more wealth than third of American households combined
- North Carolina GOP pushing to weaken Dem governor's power
- Fox News host Kimberly Guilfoyle in the running to be Trump's WH press secretary: report
- Fox News Terminates Monica Crowley's Contract as She Reportedly Takes Trump Job
- Lindsey Graham says Russian hackers compromised his campaign
- Conway: WH "incredibly irresponsible" for implying Trump knew Russia was behind hacks
- White man taunts black comedian: Trump’s victory entitles me to call you a ni***r
- ‘I’m not a racist’: Florida teacher who said Trump will send blacks ‘back to Africa’ keeps job
Trump built his political career on the racist lie that Obama was an illegitimate President. Plot twist: he's now the illegitimate President. - The Daily Edge
Trump Must Sit For Deposition Next Month
The federal judge presiding over a lawsuit Donald Trump brought against a celebrity chef who cancelled plans to open a restaurant in his new Washington, D.C. hotel has ordered the President-elect to sit for a deposition in New York during the first week of January.
D.C. Superior Court Judge Jennifer A. Di Toro ruled on Wednesday that Trump must sit for the deposition, which may last for up to seven hours
In order to get Donald Trump to meet with them, CIA repackages briefings to discuss threats in proximity to Trump Hotels. - Tea Party Cat
If Russian hacking was so important, Hillary should've emailed it to Podesta so the media would cover it when Russia posted it to Wikileaks. - Tea Party Cat
Rock The Voter News
- White House: "Ample evidence" Trump knew about Russian interference
- Top dems propose bill forcing Trump to shed conflicts of interest or risk impeachment
- Hillary Clinton grabs burgers with Ralph Lauren at Polo Bar — and chats with Christie Brinkley
- Judge may unseal FBI search warrant for Clinton emails
Wait until Trump supporters find out that Hanukkah starts on Christmas Eve this year.- OhNoSheTwitnt
- Feds block northern Minnesota mining project
- Jerry Brown: If Trump turns off weather satellites, "California will launch its own damn satellite"
- Trump ally tells businesspeople in Moscow: Trump "can look at sanctions"
- Carrier is using the $16.5m investment in the Indiana plant to automate it, which will lead to more layoffs
- NASA named the “Best Place to Work” in Fed Gov for 5th year in a row
Blaming Putin for Trump’s Victory Overlooks Role Played by Idiots, Experts Say. - Andy Borowitz
How Texas Corporations Take Care Of Texans
Corpus Christi, a Texas Gulf Coast city, is warning its 320,000 residents not to use tap water because it might be contaminated with petroleum-based chemicals, prompting a rush on bottled water and the closure of local schools.