President-elect Donald Trump says his attack on Boeing over the cost of the new Air Force One had nothing to do with Boeing CEO Dennis Muilenburg’s criticisms of his trade policies.
Gotta do Xmas shopping but can’t decide if I should get everyone Yankee Candles or cyanide capsules. Maybe I'll wait til the last minute!- Bette Midler
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- 12 Killed in Shelling of Government-Held Aleppo
- Feds: Man Involved In Anti-Muslim Terror Plot Allegedly Had Child Porn Trove
- The smearing of Keith Ellison reveals the warped priorities of the Israel lobby
Trump wins Person of the Year on the "date that will live in infamy."
I hope not.- Erik Bransteen
Bob Dole Lobbied For Taiwan Telephone Call
Last week's telephone call between President-elect Donald Trump and Taiwan's president was the result of six months of behind-the-scenes work by former Sen. Bob Dole acting on behalf of the Taiwanese government, according to federal ...
Trump Defends Russia And Blames U.S. Intelligence Agencies For Hacking Democrats. Trump Needs To Be Placed Under Arrest.
President-elect Donald Trump is insisting hackers linked to Russia were not involved in attacks against Democratic political targets, months after U.S. intelligence officials took the extraordinary step of fingering Moscow publicly.
Shooting an unarmed guy on camera & walking away is the new choking an unarmed guy to death on camera & walking away.- John Fugelsang
- Donald Trump is (finally) named Time’s ‘Person of the Year’
- Kelly Blames Months Of Threats On Trump, Social Media Guy Dan Scavino
- Weather Channel Checks Breitbart: 'Stop Using Our Video To Mislead'
- House GOP eyes food stamp overhaul, possible new eligibility requirements
- Former FBI officials: Height of irony for Trump to nominate Petraeus after Clinton attacks
- Chris Christie has the lowest approval rating of any governor in the last 20 years
- Trump taps Iowa Gov. Terry Branstad as China ambassador, John F. Kelly as homeland security chief
Not only does Trump not have the temperament to be president, but his supporters don't have the temperament to be humans. - Jeff Tiedrich
Paul Ryan Needs A Vocabulary Adjustment: Conflict of interest - noun a situation in which a person is in a position to derive personal benefit from actions or decisions made in their official capacity.
House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) says he isn't concerned over Donald Trump's potential conflicts of interest and is confident the president-elect will separate from his business.
2.7 million people?
When it hits 3 million, can we just declare Hillary the winner?- Erik Bransteen
War On Women Escalates
Ohio would have the country's most restrictive abortion laws under a bill sent to Gov. John Kasich on Tuesday, as leading Republicans were emboldened by the anticipation of Donald Trump's upcoming federal and Supreme court ...
Working Hard For You:
I was on ebay earlier looking for gifts and I ran across this ad for Make America Great Again hats.
The amount shown is in Costa Rica colones. The cost in US dollars is $2.70 plus free shipping from a Chinese company, not Trump. There are dozens of knockoffs offered at around the same price.
I wonder if Trump knows?
Rock The Voter News
- Pope Francis: It's a sin to spread fake news
- Michelle Obama breaks her silence about the night Trump was elected: “I went to bed"
The Dakota Access oil pipeline, which the Sioux tribe has been protesting for months, will no longer be routed through their land. It’s a big win for Native Americans — and if the next 9 billion things go their way, we can finally call it even.- James Corden
This guy sounds like a conscientious objector. Now if only there were 74 more electors that felt the same.
A Republican member of the Electoral College from Texas said Monday that he won't cast one of his state's 38 electoral votes for Donald Trump because "I am here to elect a president, not a king."
Did u know that, if tax rates went to where they were during the Reagan Administration, they would go UP from where they are now? Just FYI.- Kurt Eichenwald
Trump just showed he will scream lies 2 cripple the share price of any company that raises concerns about him. They will go silent. Obscene.- Kurt Eichenwald
- Brokers Bill Secret Service Protection As Nifty New ‘Amenity’ At Trump Tower
- A Japanese billionaire just showed how corporations are going to manipulate Trump
- Trump Vows to 'Bring Down Drug Prices'; Biotech Stocks Fall
- He ‘lied his a– off': Carrier union leader on Trump’s big deal
- Twitter's Jack Dorsey says he feels 'complicated' about Donald Trump's relentless tweeting
Trump Is Right About High Drug Prices And The Brits Agree
A British regulator on Wednesday hit U.S. pharmaceutical giant Pfizer with a record $106 million fine for imposing a 2600% price hike on an anti-epilepsy medication, the latest episode in widening public controversy over prescription drug prices.
Welcome to the SATs - your score today may determine which College Loan you'll be paying well into your 40s. Let's begin.- John Fugelsang