It’s good that about 1,000 Carrier Corp. workers will not be losing their jobs. But there is a whiff of Putinism in the combination of bribery and menace that may have affected Carrier’s decision — the bribery of tax breaks, the menace of potential lost defense contracts for Carrier’s parent company, United Technologies.
If Trump isn't going to give proper press conferences, the media should refuse to cover these Nuremberg rallies.
This is absurd. - AngryBlackLady
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- 2000 veterans to give protesters a break at Standing Rock
- Russian Official Accuses Ukraine Of Undermining Trump Campaign
- Russians talk with Syrian rebels as eastern Aleppo runs out of food
- 'What kind of odds are you comfortable with?': The North Korean nuclear threat is looming larger
Trump's tweets display hysteria, aggression, paranoia, insecurity. Politics aside, his mental state bears close watching.- Stephen King
Declassify CIA Torture Report? About Damn Time.
If President Barack Obama wants to codify his legacy on banning the use of torture in U.S. intelligence gathering, he should declassify the 6,700-page CIA torture report and make it a federal record, according to a top Senate Democrat.
This was the year that right wing Christians got to vote for Barabbas, Caligula & the Golden Calf all in the same candidate.- John Fugelsang
- Michigan moves to block presidential recount in state: statement
- Two-thirds of Trump voters viewed the election as America's last chance
- Trump Surrogate's Jaw-Dropping Claim: 'No Such Thing' As Facts Anymore
- Med school cuts ties with Denver doctor over racist remark
- Christie seeking job as Republican National Committee chair under Trump, sources say
- House Science Committee Tweets Climate-Change Denying Breitbart Article
- SPLC president on Trump remarks: "We hope he’s now ready to take responsibility for the damage his campaign caused”
- San Francisco police commission president calls police union ad misleading, "Trump-like fear-mongering"
If women are going to have to pay for funerals for their aborted fetuses the GOP should have to pay for funerals for women's aborted rights. - OhNoSheTwitnt
No Internet For You!
In a speech at the U.S.S. Yorktown in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, on Monday, Trump referenced the use by ISIS of social media as a recruitment tool. He recommended a discussion with Bill Gates to shut off parts of the Internet.
FUN FACT: We will pay far more in Secret Service costs for Trump's "Thank You" tour than the recounts in MI, PA and WI.- Tea Pain
Trump has told every corporation that they can threaten to offshore jobs in exchange for tax cuts. It's a lose, lose for working people. - Bernie Sanders
Rock The Voter News
- Obama Poised to Block Chinese Takeover of Germany's Aixtron
- Dem Senator Calls On Barack Obama To Defend Standing Rock Protesters
- Hillary Clinton didn't try to erase Macedonia
Hillary Clinton barely scraped by with 2,300,000 more votes. Weak candidate. Sad.- Republican God
Trump sucks up to Mitch McConnell by hiring The Turtle's wife, Elaine Chao, to Dept of Trans. To give her her due, she CAN drive a car.- Bette Midler
Kellyanne Conway Denies Any Racism, Ever!!!
The raw, lingering emotion of the 2016 presidential campaign erupted into a shouting match here Thursday as top strategists of Hillary Clinton’s campaign accused their Republican counterparts of fueling and legitimizing racism to elect Donald Trump.
Carrier is building a factory in Mexico and got Trump to help pay for it.- LOLGOP
- Oil Prices Waver as Investors Weigh OPEC Deal
- As Breitbart wages "war" on Kellogg's, advertisers flee
- Here's What Top Pharma Execs Expect Under Donald Trump
- No more "Melania Trump" underwear or honey for Slovenians as she protects her name
- Unemployment Rate At Nine-Year Low Of 4.6 Percent As Employers Add 178K Jobs
Donald Trump has been sent to us by God to save us from 4.6% unemployment and 178,000 new jobs a month. - Tea Pain
Stop The Vote Counting!!!
Supporters of President-elect Donald J. Trump have filed legal challenges in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan in a suddenly robust effort to stop the presidential election recount efforts there.
I had a nice birthday! I was going to wear my birthday suit, but it was wrinkled.- Bette Midler
Only $55 worth of bills left to pay! Thank you!