Breitbart News is taking the business of outrage to Europe
Milo Yiannopoulos, an editor at Breitbart, explained after Mr Trump’s victory that half of voters are “repulsed by the Lena Dunham, Black Lives Matter, third-wave feminist, communist, ‘kill-all-white-men’ politics of the progressive left.” Breitbart saw it coming a while ago, he added. The company’s expansion plans suggest it sees something coming in Europe, too. It already has a website in Britain and in January it will launch French and German sites.
I feel for Europe with Breitbart invading them. Good luck!
Inherit your life from your dad, avoid taxes for decades & you too can get taxpayers to pay a million dollars a day so you can have 2 homes.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Hellish conditions engulf east Aleppo, while life goes on in the west
- Sen. Lindsey Graham and congressional Democrats plan probes of Russia hacking
- Potential Secretary Of State Pick Cozies Up To Russia, Says ‘We Don’t Need China’
- Iran Races to Clinch Oil Deals Before Donald Trump Takes Office
Today marks the 75th anniversary of the last time America legally declared war.
(Please don't tell the 240+ conflicts we've had since then).- John Fugelsang
Q: Why does Trump need so many Generals on his staff?
A: Cause martial law ain't gonna start itself! - Tea Pain
Some Bonehead Said This To Me In A Comment Section Online (I often test out my one-liners or just vent)
Trump will be the best president in your short lifetime shofar.
Me: Actually in my "short" lifetime, my life was better under these 3 presidents "shofar":
- 3. JFK. He ended the Cuban Missile Crisis and prevented the world from getting blown up by Russians.
- 2. Obama. He cleaned up MOST of the mess Bush left, which included 2 ugly wars and a crashing economy with 0 help from Republicans.
- 1. Clinton. Jobs jobs jobs. It was the economy stupid. The best economy in my lifetime and the introduction of the Internet to the masses and all its benefits. Thank you Al Gore.
End of comment.
Now we have entered Trumpdom and apparently, anything goes.
Buckle up Buttercups and mull over building a bomb shelter.
We don't need to worry about the GOP takin' away our Social Security. Thanks to Trump's EPA policies, none of us'll live that long. - Tea Pain
- Holocaust attorney sues FBI over election interference that could ‘lead to impeachment’ of Trump
- Trump feuds with Indiana union chief
- Trump: 'We’re going to work something out’ on 'Dreamers'
- Pence's praise of Carrier union boss resurfaces after Trump tweet
- ‘F*ck him’: Kathy Griffin heckles Megyn Kelly for Trump praise at Women in Entertainment event
- ‘He’s auditioning to be a dictator’: CNN panel erupts over Trump’s targeting of individual Americans
- Michigan judge revokes order requiring recount of presidential ballots
- Kellyanne Conway told Politico that mothers should not take White House jobs
Trump appoints flesh-eating bacteria to lead Department of Flesh.- LOLGOP
He promised the world then filled his cabinet with billionaire donors and cronies who all had one goal -- ripping taxpayers like you off. - LOLGOP
|Man bun in a man suit.|
The defenses of President-elect Donald Trump’s Twitter feed are all pretty horrible. But of the many baffling and dangerous premises being used to defend Trump’s use of Twitter as a bully pulpit for spreading pernicious lies, perhaps the most baffling and dangerous is this one: It’s just words.
Speaker of the House Paul Ryan did a version of this on 60 Minutes on Sunday when he said that the veracity of Trump’s tweets doesn’t matter.
Below is a screen shot I took of Twitter's Terms of Service. Why hasn't Trump been banned from Twitter?
Trump's support of Sandy Hook truther Alex Jones is emboldening this cruelty. - LOLGOP
So we'll have president with an ego so frail that on the day he's named Person of the Year, he'll start a Twitter war with a guy named Chuck. - LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- Michael Moore predicts Electoral College will deny Donald Trump
- Harry Reid bids farewell to the Senate where he was both warrior and deal-maker
Trump Is Dragging His Feet On Transitioning
Obama officials alarmed at slow pace of agency-level transition. The slower pace applies not only to key appointments throughout his administration, but also to Trump's lower-profile agency review teams, whose nitty-gritty work with Obama's career bureaucrats could make or break Trump's pledge to get his presidency...
Trump supporters are so cheery now that they can freely say "Merry Christmas!" and "Sandy Hook was staged by child actors!" to anyone. - LOLGOP
|"Thank God I am black. White people will have a lot to answer for at the last judgement" - Archbishop Desmond Tutu|
Hey Alt-Righties! Trump's transition approval ratings are 32% lower than the black guy's! You did Nazi that comin'!- Tea Pain
Ground Control To Major John
John Glenn, whose 1962 flight as the first U.S. astronaut to orbit the Earth made him an all-American hero and propelled him to a long career in the U.S. Senate, died Thursday. The last survivor of the original Mercury 7 astronauts was 95.
Trump’s Stock Sales? Bullsh*t.
By Rick Wise
The report that Trump sold all his stock holdings in June has been out there since Monday and nobody has yet called “bullsh*t” on it. So let me be the first to say:
|Investigations to continue till 2116.|
Then the fawning media would focus on Clinton’s refusal to divest her holdings and on Clinton’s many conflicts of interest. Trump would escape scrutiny entirely.
But what if he didn’t make money; what if he lost money? In May, Trump’s financial disclosure report showed he owned $15,000 - $50,000 in Energy Transfer Partners stock – the company building the Dakota Access Pipeline. That’s down from $500,000 - $1,000,000 a year earlier.
Those figures came from Fortune on November 26, with no angry late-night tweets from Trump disputing the reported holdings (and calling Fortune a failing, left-wing rag that nobody reads).
We don’t know the exact numbers but if we look at just the midpoints of those ranges, the value of Trump’s Energy Transfer Partners stock fell to about $37,500 from about $750,000 a year earlier – a stunning 95% decline.
Way to pick ‘em, Donald! This must be step #1 in the Trump formula for making a small fortune in the stock market: “Start with a large fortune …”
|He's watching you.|
No, Trump still owns those stocks and any report to the contrary is bullshit. Trump’s solution to his conflicts-of-interest problem will be the same as his solution to everything else: lie about it, create a diversion, and move on. It works every time.
Trump will overturn Obama’s decision on the Dakota Access Pipeline in January and oil will begin flowing under the Missouri River while money begins flowing to Trump's brokerage account.
Let’s face it: Donald Trump is the P. T. Barnum of our time. Any of his pronouncements on any subject, in the absence of objective confirming evidence, have to be seen for what they are: Bullsh*t.
- Dow zooms 100 points higher as Trump rally continues
- Former Labor secretary to Trump: Stop being 'petty, thin-skinned and vindictive'
- Trump eyes keeping a stake in business
Durin' the Civil War, White Supremacists attacked the Union. Today, they're attackin' the unions.- Tea Pain
Trump Has No Intention Of Leaving His Business Interests
The first Bloomberg National Poll since the election shows 51 percent of those surveyed are very or mostly confident the billionaire businessman will put the nation’s best interests ahead of his family’s finances when he deals with foreign leaders.
The president-elect has has made a vague pledge on Twitter that he will seek to distance himself from his businesses to avoid any appearance of a conflict, although ethics experts have suggested that selling his corporate assets is the only sure way to separate them from his new position of power. He’s scheduled a Dec. 15 news conference to address the topic.
Told the toddler "if you're good Santa rewards you, but if you're naughty he won't."
He replied "I think you're talking about Karma"- John Fugelsang