MOSCOW—President Vladimir Putin said Russia wouldn't expel any U.S. diplomats in response to the Obama administration's decision to kick out dozens of alleged Russian operatives, in an unexpected decision designed to repair relations with the U.S.
So how much more aid and comfort does Trump and his minions have to give to the country that hacked our election before it kicks in as treason? Maybe hammer and sickle tattoos?
The U.S. has expelled 35 Russian diplomats. In retaliation, the Russians are making us keep Donald Trump. - LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Trump praises "very smart" Putin for not retaliating against sanctions
- Obama administration shutters Russian retreat on Eastern Shore in Maryland
- Giuliani: Obama 'petty' and 'incompetent' on Russia
- Sarah Palin: Trump should pull US out of ‘globalist circus’ UN over Israel vote
Will the 2nd Republican President in 50 years be forced to resign for breakin' into the Democratic National Headquarters? Discuss.- Tea Pain
Will It Be Tillerson Or Manafort To Place A Kremlin Bug In The Oval Office?
U.S. President-elect Donald Trump's choice for Secretary of State, Rex Tillerson, will have to explain his relationship with Russian leader Vladimir Putin at his confirmation hearing, senior Republican senator John McCain said on Thursday.
McCain, who is chairman of the U.S. Senate Armed Services Committee, also called President Putin "a thug and a murderer".
Nuclear weapons are not a game. They are not a toy for the petulant + ill-informed to boast about in tweets. - Dan Rather
- Mormon choir singer quits Trump inauguration, compares him to Hitler
- Trump to celebrate New Year's Eve with Stallone
- Evangelicals slam Trump for inviting prosperity gospel ‘heretic’ Paula White
- Nixon's lawyer accuses Trump of lying
- ‘Joe Walsh you are an idiot’: Ex-Tea Party congressman starts online sh*tstorm by claiming Obama is Muslim
- ‘Obama and other Muslims not welcome’: New Mexico convenience store’s racist signs outrage community
- Sarah Palin's Daughter Calls Elton John a “Sissy” for Not Playing the Trump Inauguration
- School Board Votes to Oust Member Over Obama Insults
"Trump's call to "get on with our lives" shows he's into his role as Putin's Poodle. Can't wait to see Vlad take Donald for his first walk." - Bette Midler
Nixon would be proud that the GOP is finally arguing "You're allowed to break into the DNC & cover if up if it doesn't swing the election." - LOLGOP
A Washington Post reporter met with the FBI and an outside security consultant after receiving a death threat in October.
David Fahrenthold broke the story of President-elect Donald Trump’s “Access Hollywood” tape, in which he brags about sexually assaulting women.
Shortly after the story was published, he writes in the Washington Post Magazine this week, another Post reporter got a death threat for Fahrenthold, prompting the newspaper to hire a former counterterrorism official to consult with him on security.
Rock The Voter News
I guess Putin figures, "What could I do to them that's worse than electing Donald Trump?" - LOLGOP
Republicans Are Really Traitors And No One Cares
Republican Rep. Trent Franks (Ariz.) blasted President Obama Friday for imposing new sanctions on Russia, arguing that Obama's "primary motivation is to delegitimize the election" of Donald Trump.
- US stocks drift lower in afternoon trading; oil heads down
- China's yuan suffers biggest one-year loss since 1994
- Run-DMC Sues Wal-Mart, Amazon and Jet for $50 Million
I like when politicians give tax cuts to corps that sent US jobs overseas, then say high taxes are driving jobs away. - John Fugelsang
Trump Rewards Guy Who Called Hillary The C Word
According to Politico, Texas Agriculture Commissioner Sid Miller is scheduled to show up at Mar-a-Lago this afternoon to talk with Chief Strategist Steve Bannon and Chief of Staff Reince Priebus about the job. If Miller’s name sounds somewhat familiar, it’s likely because you remember him as the guy who sent a tweet days before Election Day calling Hillary Clinton the dreaded c-word.