In what has already become a predictable routine, Saturday Night Live over the weekend poked fun at Donald Trump’s foibles, subsequently prompting the President-elect to thrash the program via, what else, his Twitter account.
Trump is a petty mean little man. Imagine what will happen when he has a twitter tiff with a nuclear armed country leader. We are all doomed.
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- ‘Fake news’-inspired gunman who threatened DC restaurant arrested and charged
- Trump’s team lying about Taiwan call? It reportedly took months to plan
- White House, On Trump-Taiwan Call: 'One China' Policy Is Key To Security
- Eric Trump claims Wisconsin recount killed ‘at least 5,000 children’ — and gets pounded on Twitter
Trump will defeat ISIS through a lethal mix of millionaire tax cuts, saying "radical Islam" out loud, and, if necessary, tweets in all-caps.- John Fugelsang
Protesting Does Work!
Protesters celebrated a major victory in their push to reroute the Dakota Access oil pipeline away from a tribal water source but pledged to remain camped on federal land in North Dakota anyway, despite Monday's government deadline to leave.
NORTH DAKOTA - With the halt of work on the Dakota Access Pipeline, Native Americans scored a major victory over illegal immigrants who arrived in this country 500 years ago. - Andy Borowitz
Watch Out Native American Reservations, The Dakota Pipeline Is Only The Beginning
Demonstrators march near the state capitol in Bismarck, N.D. to protest the Dakota Access Pipeline. Native American reservations cover just 2 percent of the United States, but they may contain about a fifth of the nation's oil and gas, along with vast ...
The official slogan of the Trump transition team is "No Clown Left Behind." - Andy Borowitz
- ‘Never Trump’ conservative: ‘Authoritarian’ Trump lies to smash reality ‘so he is all that matters’
- Jeb Bush joins Florida lobbying firm
- Jeff Sessions’ Coming War on Legal Marijuana
- Incoming national security adviser's son spreads fake news about D.C. pizza shop
- Trump: I would tweet less if media covered me "accurately & honorably"
- Steve Harvey rips Trump’s SNL tweets: ‘I’m not even the president and I ain’t got time for that’
Trump will continue to have rallies after he's President. The only difference is attendance will be mandatory.- Tea Pain
This Will Be The Most Expensive Secret Service Protection Ever BUT OBAMA'S VACATIONS!
Mayor Bill de Blasio is seeking $35 million in reimbursement from the federal government for the NYPD's costs related to providing security at Trump Tower.
FUN FACT: Donald Trump has sat through more episodes of SNL than security briefings.- Tea Pain
Ivanka And Al Gore?
The president-elect's daughter, who reportedly wants to make global warming one of her signature issues, will meet with Al Gore at Trump Tower in Manhattan, according to transition spokesman Jason Miller.
A man showing up with a gun over a fake Clinton story is terrible but not nearly as bad as electing Trump over one.- LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- Kennedy Center Honors 2016: Obama gets loudest standing ovation
- Democrats to give Trump Cabinet picks the Garland treatment
- Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden to headline tribute to Harry Reid
I love that Hillary Clinton goes out sans make-up.
Trump never does that. - Victoria Brownworth
Thanks to the efforts of Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein, a recount is underway in Wisconsin. It is highly unlikely to change the outcome - as Hillary Clinton's campaign has stated - but it is much more likely to overturn some...
Trump’s rallies aren't normal political events. They're Internet comment sections come to life.- LOLGOP
Goebbel Has Nothing On Lewandowski
I woke up this morning and read an article about Corey Lewandowski -- here is an excerpt:
Lewandowski, Donald Trump’s former campaign manager, speaking at a forum Thursday night at Harvard University’s Kennedy School of Government, was criticizing what he considered the media’s myopic focus on the accuracy of Trump’s statements during the campaign. “This is the problem with the media. You guys took everything that Donald Trump said so literally,” Lewandowski said. “The American people didn’t. They understood it. They understood that sometimes — when you have a conversation with people, whether it’s around the dinner table or at a bar — you’re going to say things, and sometimes you don’t have all the facts to back it up.”
Welcome to Trump Doublespeak, people, where no one should take Trump literally. I can only imagine the shock on the faces of non-knuckle draggers in the audience.
This is truly frightening. Trump's going to get us all killed.
- Paul Ryan blasts decision to halt Dakota Access Pipeline
- Trump selling "official" presidential hat for $40
- Top House GOPer won't back Trump's idea to tax businesses that move abroad
Welcome to America, where the reality show star in charge of the military just put a surgeon in charge of housing.- John Fugelsang
Pence Ignores Company Moving Indiana Jobs Overseas
Vice President-elect Mike Pence is not committing to pursuing a deal that would save 300 manufacturing jobs at Rexnord Corp.'s Indianapolis plant.
Pence, who is still governor of Indiana, sidestepped questions about Rexnord in two Sunday television interviews. But both Pence and President-elect Donald Trump suggested that there could be consequences for companies, such as Rexnord, that shift jobs to other countries.
To all those who feel that there is nothing funny about our present situation, I couldn't agree more. But we're all on this ship of fools together, and laughing is better than crying.- Andy Borowitz