A top aide to Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton said Thursday the FBI’s response to Russian meddling in the U.S. presidential election shows the agency is “deeply broken.”
“The more we learn about the Russian plot to sabotage Hillary Clinton’s campaign and elect Donald Trump, and the failure of the FBI to adequately respond, the more shocking it gets,”...
I find it interesting that the CIA confirmed the Russians hacked the election while the FBI is still standing around stepping on its ________.
The World Is A Safer Place Without Trump
- Putin and Erdogan are trying to organize a new series of Syrian peace talks without the U.S. or U.N.
- Donald Trump Suggests Russian Hacking Was a Public Service
- Trump has been lying about the Russian hack. He just accidentally admitted it himself.
- 12-year-old suspected of nail bombing attempt at Christmas market in Germany
- Are Immigrants Being Attacked In France? 1 Dead, 14 Injured In Deliberate Migrant Shelter Fire
Ukraine experienced 10+ cyber attacks lately. Targets include state railroad co,finance ministry & treasury-Ukraine State Security tells CNN.- Ivan Watson tweet
Obama's Opening Salvo To
President Obama vowed that the United States will “take action” in response to Russia's believed interference in the presidential election.
"I think there is no doubt that when any foreign government tries to impact the integrity of our elections, that we need to take action and we will — at a time and place of our own choosing,”
Conservatives laugh at Obama's promise to go after Russian hackers. You know who doesn't laugh at Obama's promises? Osama bin Laden. - Tea Pain
- Trump calls Obama’s press secretary "a foolish guy"
- Conway: I was "just kidding" about Trump working on "Celebrity Apprentice"
- Donald Trump Jr. Played a Key Role in Interior Pick
- Donald Trump & Family Celebrate Hunters and Fisherman at Inauguration Bash
- Scott Baio contends rocker's wife assaulted him over Donald Trump support
- ‘Keep them in diapers’: Leaked audio allegedly reveals Michigan mayor cruelly mocking disabled people
If Trump makes it to the White House, the Russian hackin' will be "swept under the rug." Perhaps "combed-over" is a better choice of words.- Tea Pain
Trump Inserts Knife. Turns.
Donald Trump's barnstorming tour across the states that won him the White House continues to feature far more taunts of triumph than notes of healing after a bruising election.
Thursday's rally in Hershey, Pennsylvania, found the president-elect calling for the mostly white crowd to cheer for African-Americans who were "smart" to heed his message and therefore "didn't come out to vote" for his Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton.
"Pope Francis has warned the media to stop spreading false information. Or as the media reported it, 'World's Top Rabbi Says 'Keep Up the Good Work!'" –Conan O'Brien
Uh, When Can We Start Saying We're Under Attack In A Cyber War?
A federal agency that helps states select voting systems may have been breached by a hacker.
The Election Assistance Commission (EAC) on Thursday said the FBI is looking into a possible attack on its web-facing systems.
Dear Pres Obama. You have done so much. One last favor please: Save Us. - annie post tweet
Rock The Voter News
Well, Well, Well, Comey Broke Federal Rules In His Rush To Find Something On Hillary. Lock Him Up.
Huma Abedin, the longtime aide to Hillary Clinton, asked a U.S. judge on Wednesday to allow her to review a search warrant the FBI used to gain access to emails related to Clinton's private server shortly before the Nov. 8 presidential election...In their letter, Abedin's lawyers said she was unable to evaluate the issue as neither she nor Weiner was provided the warrant itself, despite federal rules requiring authorities to provide a warrant to a person whose property was taken.
James Comey was so anxious to pin down HRC emails, he missed the boat on the effing RUSSIANS hacking Dems and interfering in US election! - Bette Midler
"According to The Washington Post, the CIA found that Russia interfered in the election to help Donald Trump win the presidency. Experts say this is the biggest scandal America's faced for decades, and the biggest scandal Trump's faced since Friday." –Jimmy Fallon
- 2 Weeks After OPEC Deal, Oil Prices Continue To Rise
- Exxon shifted on climate change under Trump pick
- Mylan To Sell Generic EpiPen At Half The Price Of Original
- Vanity Fair breaks subscription record after Trump attack on Twitter
Since it's now clear that Trump simply wants to extract as much money from the Presidency as possible, taxpayers should just cut him a check for $40 billion to go away. - Andy Borowitz
Trump Is Forming His Own International League Of Criminals
Many of Trump's foreign business partners have political ties; some have faced allegations of criminal activity
Trump has modified his border wall proposal slightly, so that now instead of a wall with Mexico it will be tax cuts for billionaires.- Andy Borowitz