I feel under siege since the CIA said the Russians hacked into the Democratic National Committee, and more.
And the icing on Trump's cake is convincing America that Putin is our friend by a bunch of his billionaire buddies.
I need to take my AHNC antidepressant pill on her 16th birthday. Thank you everyone for keeping me sane. 😘
With the Washington Post's bombshell report that the CIA has assessed the Russian hacking of Democratic targets was done as part of a Kremlin operation to help Donald Trump win the election, here's an intriguing question: has Russian intelligence spied on the president-elect and, if so, what private information has it collected on him? A counterintelligence veteran of a Western spy service in October told Mother Jones that he had uncovered information—and had sent it to the FBI...
I can only imagine how YUUUUUUGE the dossier on Trump is and is neatly packed away in Putin's pocket.
Let's request that the Electoral College be allowed to see Trump's tax returns before they vote. You cool with that, @realDonaldTrump? - Tea Pain
The World Is A Safer Place Without Trump
- 40 Electoral College members demand briefing on Russian interference
- Senate and House Leaders Call for Inquiry of Russian Hacking in Election
- Ex CIA head: Trump risks being blamed for terror attack by skipping intel briefings
- Russia and Turkey Pushed the West Out of Syria
- S. China Sea Dispute Hangs on Philippine Leadership of ASEAN
GOP 1984: "Moscow is an Evil Empire."
GOP 2016: "This borscht is delicious." - David Corn
Trump Praised This Murderous Puke
President Rodrigo Duterte of the Philippines said that as mayor of Davao, he had patrolled the city's streets by motorcycle looking for suspected criminals to kill.
AHNC Putin Flashback from 2008
Pantsuit Nation made it easy to ask for an inquiry into Russian election interference. Text INVESTIGATE to 526-86, follow the instructions.
- McMullin: GOP ignored Russian meddling in presidential election
- Here are the hustlers, hucksters, hacks, and cowards who helped elect Donald Trump
- Trump team blames rogue employee for requesting names of Energy Dept. climate change staffers
- Spicer: If we’re transparent about conflicts of interest, they don’t exist!
- Flynn, Who Improperly Shared Classified Info, Giving Trump Daily 'Intel Updates'
- Michael Flynn quietly deletes fake news tweet about Hillary Clinton's involvement in sex crimes
- Trump Adviser: Global Warming Could Be Disproven Just Like Flat Earth Theory
- Kanye West and Donald Trump's mutual fascination with each other
Nice that Kanye found another giant ass to be photographed with. - John Fugelsang
Does His Ego Know No Bounds? This Is Nuts.
President-elect Donald Trump polled his audience at a rally Tuesday night on whether Time magazine should change their annual recognition of “Person of the Year” to “Man of the Year.”
The appointments of Ben Carson and Rick Perry suggest that this is not so much a Cabinet it is as an adult daycare center.- Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Obama: If you're OK with government helping you but not minorities, ask yourself why
- Harvard professor says GOP electors are close to blocking Trump win
- Nate Silver, Harry Reid agree: Hillary Clinton isn't president because of James Comey's letters
Kremlin Names Trump Employee of the Month. - Andy Borowitz
Democrats and Republicans Agree: Russia Is Our Enemy
54 Electoral College members have asked for a intelligence briefing. The others passed because they've already seen Red Dawn.- Tea Pain
|He knew this. He won't give it up|
or his businesses or his tax returns.
The President-elect has been warned by federal authorities that he will be in breach of a government lease if he does not revoke ownership of his Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C. before Inauguration Day, Democratic lawmakers revealed Tuesday....If Trump refuses to do so, the letter states he would be given 30 days to address the issue, then be brought before a civilian tribunal that negotiates disputes involving federal agencies.
- Shot Across the Bow? China Could Slap a Massive Antitrust Fine on GM
- Donald Trump, Technology Executives to Talk Jobs, Regulations
- Donald Trump's 'One China' Comments 'Not Very Clever': French Official
Trump team's answer to every question on conflicts of interest is:
"Who's going to stop us? The GOP Congress?! HA HA AHA HAHAH HA HAH HAH!" - LOLGOP
Wishful Thinking By Bill Gates
Billionaire and Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates thinks Donald Trump has the chance to be like JFK during his presidency. Gates told CNBC Tuesday that he thinks Trump has the opportunity to establish “American leadership through innovation,” adding that ...
According to the 25th Amendment, if the President is incapacitated, the Vice President becomes the executive producer of “The Apprentice.”- Conan O'Brien
A toast to you, dear viewers for 16 wonderful years! I couldn't have done it without you.