Have you heard the news?
Donald Trump won the national popular vote in the 2016 presidential election.
Fifty-two percent of Republicans say it’s a fact, according to one poll. Forty percent of Trump voters told another poll the same thing.
Reality check: The final vote count showed Hillary Clinton won almost 3 million more votes than Trump.
You mean to tell me that #Trump doesn't believe the Intelligence people; he refuses to accept their INTELLIGENCE? That we pay billions for? - Bette Midler
The World Is A Safer Place Without Trump
- Trump welcomes nuclear arms race: “We will outmatch them at every pass.”
- Could Trump help unleash nuclear catastrophe with a single Tweet?
- Henry Kissinger has been promoting himself as a potential intermediary between a Trump White House and Russia
- Duped by fake news story, Pakistani minister threatens nuclear war with Israel
- Netanyahu rips US: "Friends don't take friends to the Security Council"
- Netanyahu considers "plan of action" against UN following Israel vote
- Cruz: We won't give money to the U.N. until Israel decision reversed
- Trump’s nation-building pledges to be tested in Afghanistan
- 3,000 people were evacuated from 3 rail terminals in Moscow after bomb threats
- Anger in Afghanistan at female pilot's U.S. asylum bid
I wonder how the menage en trois will work out with Trump, Putin and Netanyahu? And Iran must be peeking around the corner.
The military industrial complex lobbyists must be drooling in the wings of this trumped up world stage.
God help us all.
Please let 2016 be some f**ked up "It's a Wonderful Life" dream sequence. - Andy Borowitz
WWII Ruins Christmas Day 2016 For South Germany
More than 50,000 people had to be evacuated from a city in south Germany on Christmas Day after a 1.8-ton World War II bomb was found there.
Trump: "Let it be an arms race!"
Me: "Let it be a bad dream!" - George Takai
- RNC clarifies: 'New King' not a reference to Trump
- Trump campaign official who launched racist tirade against Michelle Obama denounced by his own son
- White supremacist site plans armed protest in Montana: report
- Obamacare Repeal Tops Republican Agenda for 2017
- CNN pundit knocks Trump's Putin tweet: 'A quasi-dictator lecturing an American how to lose with dignity?'
- ‘All will be reviewed soon’: Tom Arnold hints ‘Watergate level journalists’ will expose Trump tapes
According to GOP a new King has been born this Christmas. He sits on a gold throne. Doesn't pay taxes. Grabs pussy. - The Daily Edge
Why Are There No State Wide Investigations Into Hacking? This Article Is Chilling.
Jill Stein's bid to recount votes in Pennsylvania was in trouble even before a federal judge shot it down Dec. 12. That's because the Green Party candidate's effort stood almost no chance of detecting potential fraud or error in the vote — there was basically nothing to recount.
Donald Trump loves Christmas. It's the one time of year where he can say, "Those are real, those are fake," and claim he was talking about Christmas trees.- Jimmy Fallon
Trump wants to know why nobody asked about Russian hacking before the election. A) They did. B) They did. C) Donald, where are your taxes? - Bette Midler
About 4:20 am I saw this on Twitter from Ivanka Trump wearing her nightgown in Hawaii. Why a nightgown? And why post it on Twitter?
Rock The Voter News
- Obama's exit interview: Hope and change can still win elections
- President Obama speaks to US troops in final Christmas visit
Trump Is Never Ever Going To Give Up His Financial Interests. Never. Ever.
Nearly two weeks since Donald Trump unceremoniously postponed a planned announcement at which he was expected to address mounting concerns over his many financial conflicts of interest, there have been few signs that the president-elect and his ...
Sandwiched between Bush and Trump, the Obama years will be remembered as an odd period in US history when the President spoke in complete sentences. - Andy Borowitz
Richest 1% disappointed to only have half the world's wealth. - Andy Borowitz
- Investors betting on oil prices drop flee as Opec production cuts near
- A&E Shelves a KKK Documentary Series Over Cash Payments
- The Danger Of Trumps' Trade Plans Is The Reverse China Shock
- Financial Holdings of Some Donald Trump Nominees Complicate Approval Process
Iran Got Boeing To Give Them 50% Discount. Top That Trump!
Iran said on Sunday it had negotiated to pay only about half the announced price for 80 new Boeing (BA.N) airliners in an order that the American planemaker had said was worth $16.6 billion.
Boeing and its European rival Airbus (AIR.PA) have both signed huge contracts this month to supply airliners to Iran, the first such deals since international sanctions were lifted under a deal to curb Tehran's nuclear program.
The so-called polar vortex caused hundreds of injuries across the Midwest today, as people who said “so much for global warming” and similar comments were punched in the face.- Andy Borowitz