Monday’s results found Clinton leading Trump 45 percent to 42 percent in the projected popular vote on the night before Election Day.
Hillary will win. Trump is going to sue. Repeat.
Who had more of a mandate than Obama in 2008? And the GOP treated him as if he'd won the presidency in a cereal box.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Iraqi experts probe mass grave site found near IS-held Mosul
- Netanyahu attacks Israeli media, singles out investigative journalist
- Seoul, Tokyo close to inking security cooperation pact
Trump's going to show us when he gets his Twitter account back and tweets the nuclear codes.- LOLGOP
From Arkansas To GITMO
It's "going away" day for one Arkansas Army Guard unit. Soldiers of the 119th Mobile Public Affairs Detachment are on their way to Cuba for nine months.
- Trump claims Patriots quarterback Tom Brady voted for him — despite the QB saying he hasn't even voted yet
- Coulter: Trump would win 50 states if only people with US-born grandparents voted
- After flirting with white-supremacists for months, Trump ends campaign with an unmistakably anti-Semitic ad
Kellyanne Conway, being pulled over:
Ma'am, you were going 90
I wasn't going anywhere
I'm not in a car
This is a hammock
- Olivia Nuzzi
Another Cheney In The House?
All but guaranteed to win the U.S. House seat once held by her father, former Vice President Dick Cheney, Liz Cheney made a final campaign swing Monday through Wyoming's energy hub cities of Gillette and Casper.
71% say Trump has the temperament to assault the first woman president. - LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- First Election Day results: Dixville Notch goes for Clinton
- Obamas combine forces with the Clintons to fend off Trump
My 11 year-old daughter just made up a great joke: I bet Donald J. Trump brags that his middle initial stands for genius. - Jen Crittenden
Palin & Trump Will Soon Be In SNL's Greatest Hits
Clinton's campaign pushed back against Palin. "We are grateful to Sarah Palin for coming to remind Ohioans that voters here rejected Trump's brand of fear-mongering and divisive politics eight years ago.
Trump: "They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. And today, they're bringing votes."- Andy Borowitz
Absolved of the crime of using email. Still under investigation for being an ambitious woman who committed herself to a life of service.- LOLGOP
"Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten." ~ Neil Gaiman
I lost the Business and Odd News sections. :( But posted anyway!