|Reagan thought Russians and hippies were evil.|
Russia, who has been the mortal enemy of Republicans in modern times, is having a bromance with Trump.
And Trumpov supporters have no problem with this.
My God, people, is Putin going to give Trump advice on how to seize a country as he did with Crimea? Or shoot down a passenger jet over Ukraine? Or tips on how to poison with plutonium? Or will Putin jail the female rock band, Pussy Riot again while Trump grabs their pussies?
Nope. Putin will do what he does best as ex-KGB, he will infiltrate and destroy the enemy from within.
Wake up America.
A scramble to assess the dangers of President-elect Donald Trump's global business empire
Turkey is a nation in crisis, scarred by government crackdowns following a failed coup attempt and on a potential collision course with the West. It is also home to a valuable revenue stream for the president-elect’s business empire: Trump Towers Istanbul.
Americans kill more Americans than ISIS kills Americans so we should probably play it safe and not let any more Americans into America.- John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Enthusiasm for Trump in Poland Is Tempered by Distrust of Putin
- Putin says Russia planning "countermeasures" to NATO expansion
- John Bolton urges President Obama not to take any action regarding Israel during his last two months in office
- Flynn shifted stance on Turkey, torture
Reminder: most presidents-elect hold news conference 2-3 days after election. Trump has made NO PUBLIC STATEMENT since election. - Eric Boehlert
Trump Election Sparks Hate Crime Explosion
An "explosion" in hate crimes since Election Day has prompted the creation of a special police unit to fight the uptick in New York, Gov. Andrew Cuomo said
As offensive behavior goes, I'm of the belief that booing is somewhat more acceptable than groping genitals.- Andy Borowitz
Amazing how much real Trump corruption the media's uncovered now that it no longer has to balance it with fake Hillary corruption. - @goldengateblond tweet
- Wall Street Journal to Trump: Liquidate your holdings
- Donald Trump has taken time to see his former Hollywood agent
- 'Hamilton' actor says cast won't apologize to Mike Pence
- Oklahoma governor talks Interior Dept. post with Trump
- Ex-US Rep. Schock allegedly profited off voters' DC visits
- Donald Trump says wife Melania and 10-year-old son Barron will not move to the White House initially
Wow the audience at Hamilton booed so loud that the news didn't hear about Trump paying $25m to settle his fake university lawsuit.- Trevor Noah
Why did Trump settle the Trump U case? Because the time for puny million dollar scams has ended. The time for billion dollar scams has come. - David Frum
Conflict Of Interest Much?
President-elect Donald Trump registered eight companies during his presidential campaign that appear to be tied to hotel interests in Saudi Arabia
I'm surprised Melania is staying in New York City, since only 10% of the city voted for Trump.
Trump's takin' a salary of 1 dollar? He's precisely the quality of President you could get at Dollar Tree. - Tea Pain
Rock The Voter News
- Dem senator wants details on guidance for Trump's conflict of interest
- Obama Warns Dems Not to Do What 'Mitch McConnell Did When I Was Elected'
- Hillary Clinton’s popular vote lead increases to almost 1.7 million
Parents in 1996: Don't trust ANYONE on the Internet.
Parents in 2016: Freedom Eagle dot Facebook says Hillary invented AIDS. - Daniel Kibblesmith
Tour Of Trump Tower Reaction: Golly Gee Henrietta, Looky At All Them Gold Chairs
TMZ founder Harvey Levin's special on Donald Trump, titled "OBJECTified," drew more than 4 million viewers for Fox News Friday night.
Liberals ended slavery & conservatives fought for segregation.
If you don't believe this, check out who still defends the Confederate Flag. - John Fugelsang
- Oil rallies after Putin voices support for output curb
- Trump to meet with news executives
- Trump uses congratulatory phone call to push personal business interests in foreign country: report
|Into the abyss...|
When Will The Donald Have Time To Be President? He Won't, He'll Delegate.
President-elect Donald J. Trump met in the last week in his office at Trump Tower with three Indian business partners who are building a Trump-branded luxury apartment complex south of Mumbai, raising new questions about how he will separate his business dealings from the work of the government once he is in the White House.
Can u imagine how many zillions of GOP congress hearings there would've been if Clinton or Obama settled a case charging they defrauded people? - Kurt Eichenwald