President-elect Donald Trump’s charitable foundation has admitted to the IRS that it violated a legal prohibition against “self-dealing,” which bars nonprofit leaders from using their charity’s money to help themselves, their businesses or their families.
so basically every scurrilous accusation leveled at the clinton foundation is actually happening for reals at the trump foundation. - jeff tiedrich
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Iran's hard-line Islamic Revolutionary Guard using Donald Trump’s win to regain power
- Trump AG pick Jeff Sessions fears ‘Kenyan’ immigrants in the military are ‘more likely to be spies’
- Michael Flynn in August: Islamism a 'vicious cancer' in body of all Muslims that 'has to be excised'
- Man calls Queens Uber driver "terrorist," says "Trump is president" so "we’ll deport you soon"
Dear media: Please stop calling them the "alt-right." Just call them Nazis. They won't be offended. Nazis are super hard to offend, unless you call them Jews. - Andy Borowitz
Today marks 53 years of people believing 1 bullet caused 7 wounds on 2 guys. - John Fugelsang
Alt-right? Call Them What They Are, Bible Thumpin' Gun Totin' Racists.
A spokesman for Donald Trump’s transition team sent a statement Monday night saying the president-elect condemns racism, following an "alt-right" conference over the weekend where white nationalists cheered his election.
Always a gentleman, Mike Pence has promised that he'll provide free gay conversion therapy to any Hamilton cast members who require it. - John Fugelsang
- Trump lawyer: No charitable funds will pay for Trump University settlement
- Bannon set up Trump-Gabbard meeting
- GOP rep calls out Trump for business ties to foreign countries
- Trump summons TV figures for a private meeting, and lets them have it
- Report: Trump won't pursue Clinton investigations
- Trump cancels, then reschedules meeting with ‘failing’ New York Times
- Montana Trump elector calls for executing gays: ‘Hang them up where they can be seen’
Trump promises to speak out against White Supremacy as soon as he's done denouncin' Broadway Musicals, the NY Times & Saturday Night Live.- Tea Pain
All In The Family
Argentine President Mauricio Macri says he spoke with President-elect Donald Trump’s daughter Ivanka during his recent phone call to America’s new leader.
“In the call, I also talked with his daughter,” Macri told The Asashi Shimbun in an interview published Monday. "I have known her since her infant days."
Say what you will about Trump, he is extremely presidential. For example, it took Richard Nixon five years as President to become as paranoid and insane as Trump already is. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Santa told a young girl that Hillary Clinton made the naughty list
- Washington Pizza Place Flooded With Threats Over False Hillary Clinton Conspiracy
BREAKING: Donald Trump announces he won't prosecute Hillary Clinton for crimes she never committed.- Tea Party Cat
Outgoing Education Secy Says Beating Kids Is Bad
Education Secretary John King Jr. is urging state leaders to end the use of corporal punishment in schools.
In a letter to state governors and chief state school officials Monday, King called corporal punishment a practice that is “harmful, ineffective and often disproportionately applied to students of color and students with disabilities.”
If Clinton had won we'd be discussing minimum wage and maternity leave. Instead we get to argue about the preferred nomenclature for nazis.- Michael Nordine
But, But, But, We Like Kicking Her When She's Down!
Conservatives expressed feelings of betrayal on Tuesday after a top advisor to President-elect Donald Trump said that the incoming administration would decline to pursue a criminal case against former rival Hillary Clinton.
Trump fans will still be yelling "But Hillary" as Trump lets Ryan take their Medicare as he's negotiating building permits in São Paulo.- LOLGOP
- Oil prices turn negative on worries over OPEC output cut
- Trump urged UK leader to oppose wind farm near his golf course: report
- East Africa’s getting new billion dollar railways, courtesy of China
- CNN apologizes for chyron reading "alt-right founder questions if Jews are people"
TrumpSpeak: My Business Is None Of Your Business
In a conference call with reporters Tuesday morning, a spokesman for Donald Trump's transition avoided questions about whether the President-elect is still involved in running his business empire, directing reporters to Trump himself.
Trump’s cabinet so far is scarier than my high school biology teacher’s cabinet, and that one had a pickled brain in a jar.- Bette Midler