President-elect Donald J. Trump is picking up the pace with his cabinet and top White House staff choices, and despite the fervent wishes of some Democrats that some views expressed during the campaign would be moderated after the election, the new administration’s team is maintaining a decidedly conservative bent.
The craziest, most unbelievable story of National Fast Food Day has got to be the one that has come out of Russia, where Burger King just debuted a new item in honor of our president-elect called the Trump burger. It comes with a very spicy sauce, onion rings, and jalapenos; just like Trump’s election, it’s really hard to swallow. - James Corden
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Right-wing German hate groups plan attacks with American counterparts emboldened by Trump
- 'First line of defense': Democratic states vow to fight Trump in court
- George Takei recalls life in an internment camp in stinging rebuke of Trump’s Muslim registry proposal
Meanwhile, The Adults Are Trying To Stop Russia From Further Infiltrating The U.S.
The top Democrat on the House Oversight Committee called Thursday for an investigation into Russia's meddling in the US election, in a letter sent to the Republican in charge of the committee.
Being a villain in To Kill a Mockingbird is now a qualification to join the Trump administration. - LOLGOP
- Trump offers attorney general job to Alabama Sen. Jeff Sessions
- Trump’s CIA pick Mike Pompeo is a Tea Party war hawk who was bankrolled by the Koch brothers
- Michael Flynn, Trump's new national security adviser, loves Russia as much as his boss does
- ‘Morning Joe’ predicts a ‘full blown meltdown’ if Trump keeps appointing crazy people
- Trump is about to fork over at least $20 million to settle Trump University fraud suit: report
- Trump-loving cop fired over racist Facebook posts about Michelle Obama’s fluency in ‘ghetto’
- ‘Get the f**k out’: Bigots mistake lupus patient’s head covering for hijab and smash her car window
- Baltimore teacher loses her cool and tells ‘punk-ass n****r’ students they’re ‘gonna get shot’
- ‘I can’t wait until they ship you back’: Hispanic student claims teacher made deportation threat
- ‘I voted for Trump!’: White customer demands special privileges in Starbucks meltdown
Jeff Sessions was too racist to be a judge so Donald Trump just made him America's top cop. Any questions? - John Fugelsang
|Russians are our friends.|
Trump Is Surrounding Himself With Conspiracy Clones
The son of top Donald Trump adviser and retired Army Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn regularly shares conspiracy theories, expletive-filled posts, and racially insensitive sentiments on Twitter and Facebook, a CNN KFile review of his social media presence reveals.
Regret to inform that I cannot see the Trump tweets you're referring to, as I am blocked by the f*cking President of the United States. - David Roth
Man With Zero Government Experience Having Trouble Assembling Government for Some Reason. - Andy Borowitz
Trump's Conspiracy Advisor
Alex Jones believes the Sandy Hook massacre was staged with child actors. He’s also a friend and advisor to the president-elect, who he says promised to go on his show. Erica Lafferty, the daughter of slain Sandy Hook Principal Dawn Hochsprung, finds their association appalling.
Rock The Voter News
- OBAMA: The new media landscape 'means everything is true and nothing is true'
- Obama: I wouldn't advise anti-Trump protesters 'to be silent'
Stephen Hawking just said that humanity should find another planet to live on in the next thousand years, but I think we should seriously try to do it in the next four.- Andy Borowitz
Here Is Some Really Bad News
Political people in the United States are watching the chaos in Washington in the moment. But some people in the science community are watching the chaos somewhere else - the Arctic.
Everyone should really stop picking on #MelaniaTrump. I mean, you wouldn't pick on Eva Braun would you?- Kona Lowell
- Oil Prices Waver; Market Edgy Ahead of OPEC Meeting
- On its way out, Obama administration moves to slam the door shut on Arctic drilling
- Donald Trump Takes Credit for Helping to Save a Ford Plant That Wasn't Closing
- Volkswagen to shed 30000 jobs to cut costs after emissions-cheating scandal
According to a new poll, almost 60 percent of Americans believe Donald Trump should compromise with Democrats. Like, instead of a wall at the Mexican border, maybe a beaded curtain?- Seth Myers
Amazon chose to highlight a moment of friendship between a Christian and a Muslim in their Christmas advertisement this year ― and it's exactly the kind of interfaith solidarity the world needs to focus on right now.
A female astronaut is about to become the oldest woman to fly into space. And this is pretty amazing, she’s going to do it without a rocket ship [shows photo of Hillary], just take off with rage.- Seth Myers