Investigating Russia’s role in interfering and with possibly hacking the 2016 presidential election vote is at the center of the Green Party-led recount effort.
Russia hacked for him.
The FBI director shilled for him.
Wikileaks leaked for him.
He won w/the 2nd most votes.
And all along he kept telling us it would be rigged. - John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- In Havana, Cubans Settle Into Long Mourning Period For Fidel Castro
- At least three California mosques have received letters calling for genocide
- Suspect dead, 9 injured following active shooter situation on Ohio State campus
This Morning Pugnacious Trump Tweeted This
If Cuba is unwilling to make a better deal for the Cuban people, the Cuban/American people and the U.S. as a whole, I will terminate deal.
Click On Graphic For Larger View
As ISIS & Al Quaeda realize in horror that it's less than 2 months until President Trump annihilates them by saying "Radical Islam."- John Fugelsang
Wow. And to think we have 4 years of this type of behavior ahead of us. Thanks Trump.
A Donald Trump supporter yelled at fellow passengers on a Delta flight on Tuesday night, calling some people “Hillary bitches.”
Trump fans don't know it, but Donald already made doing business w/Fidel Castro's Cuba & violating the embargo great again.- John Fugelsang
- Pro-Trump church goes berserk speaking in tongues
- Falwell says he turned down offer to be Trump’s Education Secretary
- Morning Joe rips Kellyanne Conway over Romney attacks — and she quickly fires back
- Trump to meet with Romney again
- NRA has big plans for new presidency
- Colleague: Bannon Said Curbing Black Vote Wouldn’t Be ‘Such A Bad Thing'
We broke our democracy because a rich con man got mad that we elected a black guy.- LOLGOP
A True Christian Elector
A member of the Electoral College representing Texas, Art Sisneros, wrote on Saturday that he will resign as an elector because he refuses to cast a vote for Donald Trump.
|His glasses emphasize his beady eyes.|
So, It's All Been An Act, Joe?
Morning Joe co-host Joe Scarborough recounted a conversation he had with President-elect Donald Trump on his cabinet picks amid reports that he is advising Trump. On November 19, The New York Times reported that Trump “still maintains the routine that sustained him during the campaign,” which includes “often seek[ing] out” advice from Scarborough.
Imagine if people cared about the climate the way Morning Joe worries about Trump's feelings.- LOLGOP
Anybody remember THE CAINE MUTINY? It seems that Americans may have elected Captain Queeg president.- Stephen King
Rock The Voter News
- Clinton campaign will participate in Wisconsin recount, with an eye on 'outside interference,' lawyer says
- Wisconsin officials OK speedy recount, defend tally
- Poll: Obama has highest approval rating since 2012 reelection
Trump said "millions voted illegally" and I guess the proof can be found in Hillary's deleted emails.
The remnants of Hillary Clinton's campaign roared to life on Sunday, their Twitter feeds boiling over in frustration as President-elect Donald Trump falsely claimed that “millions” of illegal immigrants had tipped the popular vote in her favor
The least informed, most compromised, least transparent man elected president is signaling he'll never accept the results of an election.- LOLGOP
Since trump is appointing a doctor to run housing agency, maybe one of his real estate friends should be surgeon general.- Kurt Eichenwald
- OPEC makes last-ditch bid to save oil deal
- Pentagon rising: Donald Trump could be good news for the Military-Industrial Complex
- Boycott Trump app enables consumer-savvy avoidance of The Donald's empire
The Last Time A President Ignored Classified Briefings, 9/11 Happened.
President-elect Donald Trump has received two classified intelligence briefings since his surprise election victory earlier this month, a frequency that is notably lower — at least so far — than that of his predecessors, current and former U.S. officials said.
A team of intelligence analysts has been prepared to deliver daily briefings on global developments and security threats to Trump in the two weeks since he won.
My wife and I decided not to have kids. The kids are taking it pretty hard. - Viktor Troutman
This is how I have felt since Trump was "elected"