Donald Trump warned in an interview Tuesday that Hillary Clinton's policies as president to address the Syrian conflict would lead to World War III, arguing the Democratic nominee would draw the US into armed confrontation with Russia, Syria and Iran.
ALERT: Only 14 days left until the single greatest moment of schadenfreude this country has ever seen.- Tea Party Cat
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Pentagon halts effort to recover Guard enlistment bonuses
- Islamic State holds up Iraqi army south of Mosul
- Russian warships, likely headed to Syria, withdraw refueling request in Spain
- Calais Jungle clearance resumes, tents and shelters ablaze
- Clinton warns against complacency, Trump warns of World War Three
A Trump voter complains about payin' taxes, but flings their rent money at a billionaire that promises they can be mean to Mexicans.- Tea Pain
Meanwhile, Serious Build-Up Of NATO
Britain said on Wednesday it will send fighter jets to Romania next year and the United States promised troops, tanks and artillery to Poland in NATO's biggest military build-up on Russia's borders since the Cold War.
Republican War On Women Going Swimmingly
Sometimes folks on television break away from their carefully cultivated images to reveal themselves as far less appealing than they might care to appear. That’s what happened to Newt Gingrich Tuesday night on The Kelly File. Host Megyn Kelly announced the segment as a discussion about polls indicating the Democrats may pick up some congressional seats. It ended with Kelly suggesting to an overheated Gingrich that he “take [his] anger issues and spend some time working on them.” Whew.
Calling Newt Gingrich an "adulterer" is like calling Gordie Howe "an ice skater." - LOLGOP
- Internet drags Newt Gingrich over Megyn Kelly meltdown
- All hell breaks loose after CNN’s Chris Cuomo blasts Rudy Giuliani for living in fact-free ‘Trumpland’
- Fewer than 1 in 4 women would buy clothes from Ivanka Trump after her father’s toxic campaign
- Trump golf course sponsors charity fundraiser for kids — and then asks for half of the money
- 'Morning Joe’ panel agrees Trump looks like he’s given up: Kellyanne and his kids seem to be moving on
- Will Ferrell revives his hilarious George W. Bush impersonation to carve up ‘disgraced pumpkin’ Trump
- Donald Trump's star on Hollywood Walk of Fame destroyed
You have Giuliani doing outreach to blacks, Gingrich to women & Trump himself to Latinos. What could go wrong? - Jeet Heer Tweet
Rat In The Hat
According to the Federal Election Commission filings, Donald Trump's presidential campaign has spent $1.8 million on polling from June 2015 through September of this year (the most recent month for which data are available). The report also lists $3.2 million spent on hats.
Trump has received his first and only endorsement from a major newspaper — the Las Vegas Review-Journal said that Trump does not represent the danger his critics claim. Which is not exactly a ringing endorsement. That's like a restaurant review that says this place probably won't even give you food poisoning.- James Corden
I am going to miss President Barack Hussein Obama
CNN is reporting that Clinton "may have gone to Cubs games with her father as a kid, but after leaving Illinois, and around the same time she ran for Senate in New York, the former first lady touted her love for the New York Yankees." How convenient. As a 10-year-old she wears a Cubs hat. A mere 40 years later, she's in a Yankees hat. Is there no hat she won't wear? (shows fake photo of Hillary in "Make America Great Again" cap] OK, there's one hat.- Stephen Colbert
Federal Court Says No To Obama
Another federal court in northern Texas has issued a nationwide injunction barring the Obama administration from enforcing Education Department guidance requiring schools to allow transgender students to use bathroom and changing facilities...
Rock The Voter News
- Stevie Wonder Sings "Happy Birthday" to Hillary Clinton
- Clinton leading among young voters, Harvard poll finds
Donald Trump said at a rally this weekend that Hillary Clinton was exhausted and weak after the debates. Yeah, probably because you kept sniffing all the oxygen out of the room.- Seth Myers
- Apple weighs on Wall Street; oil down on supply concern
- US New Home Sales Up in September After August Dip
- Key EpiPen competitor due in 2017 at 'very, very low' cost
- Trump holds stock in Dakota Access pipeline
Trump Campaigns At His Hotel Opening
Donald Trump seized the occasion of his Washington hotel's grand opening to use his résumé as a real estate mogul as a metaphor for his promises as a presidential candidate to rebuild America.
This is probably the most humiliating thing the Trumps have done to the Republican Party. Down eight points and they do a hotel infomercial. - Ryan Lizza Tweet
I want to say congratulations to the Chicago Cubs and the Cleveland Indians, who are set to play each other in the World Series! Or as voters put it, “Finally – a crazy match-up we can actually ENJOY!”- Jimmy Fallon