Trump responds to adult film star accuser: "Oh, I'm sure she's never been grabbed before"
Donald Trump on Monday spoke out against an adult film star who accused him of inappropriately kissing her, saying sarcastically, "Oh, I'm sure she's never been grabbed before."
Trump puts the Pig in Male Chauvinist Pig. What a disgusting man.
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Russia says it extends moratorium on Aleppo air strikes
- German Police Search Apartments in Chechen Extremism Probe
- Pope grants Venezuela president private audience
- ‘Brain zapping’: experimental treatment for PTSD vets say has changed lives
I lie awake at night worrying about what 2020 candidate Trump has lowered the bar for.- Andy Borowitz
Wonderful Idea For Homeless Vets
Chris Stout, Kevin Jamison and Mark Solomon, founders of the Veterans Community Project, hope to help their fellow servicemen by building a village of 52 tiny homes for homeless veterans in Kansas City.
While the 240-square-foot homes will include a bed, kitchen and bathroom, the VCP hopes to provide more than just shelter.
Why are people surprised Billy Bush could egg Trump on to say dispicable things? Hillary did it -- three debates in a row. - Mrs. Betty Bowers
- Trump launches nightly Facebook campaign news show
- Kellyanne Conway’s and Donald Trump’s relationship is becoming bizarre
- Michael Moore advises Bible-thumping View host: ‘Don’t get gay married — you won’t like it’
- Trump supporter tells CBS: He will make America great again like it was before ‘the homosexuals’
- A Trump Administration Will “Break Up” Media Conglomerates That Have Criticized Trump
- Donald Trump rejects polls as inaccurate: ‘All the fair polls have us winning’
- Bobby Bowden backs Trump in Tampa
- Mississippi NAACP seeks investigation of noose incident at school
- Where will Donald Trump's violent and dangerous rhetoric lead after Nov. 8?
Trump: “We are so divided. But I’ll unite us by jailing Hillary & my accusers, deporting Latinos & Muslims, and cutting taxes for the rich.”- Tea Party Cat
#DonaldTrump sez I'm not a 10! To which I reply, "You're damn right! I'm a 55!!" - Bette Midler
Trump Tower is no ordinary property: It is the jewel in Donald Trump's brass crown. He lives at the top in a three-story penthouse with his third wife and third son. But it's more than just Trump's home. With its flashy outward image barely concealing a rotting, garbage-filled core, it's a metaphor for the man. A visit to the building's public gardens, which he agreed to create in 1979 in exchange for the rights to make his Tower 20 floors higher, reveals the truth. Let's take a stroll through his messy rest stop for a glimpse of the kind of care and attention that Americans can expect from a President Trump.
Donald actually quadrupled his campaign HQ's Trump Tower rent -so donate $, non-millionaires, & make his checking account great again. - John Fugelsang
Undermining The President
GOP nominee Donald Trump has indulged a fondness for conspiracy theories that seems inversely proportional to his chances of winning the White House.
In Trump’s latest, President Barack Obama launched the offensive to take back Mosul, Iraq’s second-largest city, from the Islamic State, because he “wanted to show what a tough guy he is before the election.”
Trump now seems like a guy who is trying to imitate Alec Baldwin's Trump but not quite getting it right.- Andy Borowitz
Are You Suffering From Election Stress?
Election chatter is filled with hyperbole — dished out by candidates, pundits, and voters. But this year, the vitriol is acute. Donald Trump has called Hillary Clinton “the devil” and threatened to imprison her during the second presidential debate if he became president. The New York Times editorial board called Trump the “worst nominee put forward by a major party in modern American history.”
So it shouldn’t be surprising that the majority of Americans are stressed the heck out about the election.
When I see Clinton, "I see her in an orange jumpsuit." - Rudy Giuliani
Rock The Voter News
- White House won't say if Obama will leave country if Trump is president
- Obama to head to Greece, Germany, Peru in mid-November: W. House
- WATCH: Obama hits back at Trump's mean tweet on "Kimmel"
- Report: Clinton personally ordered operative to troll Trump with Donald Duck
- Seth Meyers rips four-hour voting lines: ‘That’s longer than Trump prepared for any of the debates'
Trump sez he may not accept election results if he loses. I don't accept my ass, but guess what's stuffed in the back of my pants right now. - Bette Midler
- Oil settles down 1.1% at $49.96, pressured by OPEC
- Kansas Ends Bad Economic News by Not Reporting It
- South Korean customers sue Samsung over "psychological shock" of fire-prone Galaxy Note 7
- The largest auto-scandal settlement in US history was just approved. Up to $10 billion in VW buybacks starts soon
Trump supporters won't accept election results because of inner-city "riggers", which is remarkably similar to the word they'd like to use. - Tea Pain
|I love the Blacks!|
Here's Another Time a Trump Company Was Sued for Discriminating Against Black People
After signing a consent order with the feds, Trump's family real estate firm was again accused of racial bias.
Car in front of me at red light has a bumper sticker says 'honk if you love Jesus.' So I honk. Then he gives me the finger. - John Fugelsang