An early-morning news conference Tuesday that had the conservative media salivating over the prospect of some damaging revelation about Hillary Clinton turned out to be a major letdown. Instead of dropping a bomb on the presidential election, WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange said “We hope to be publishing every week for the next 10 weeks.”
Drip drip drip. If Assange had anything on Hillary he would've already released it. Assange needs money and this is nothing more than an attempt to covertly fundraise.
The irony of the Assange appearance was that he just showed up and droned. - John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Rebels fend off Aleppo assault as nations seek to rebuild peace process
- Russia sends missile system to Syria port
- Iraq launches radio broadcast to Mosul residents ahead of offensive
- Turkey suspends 13,000 police officers, shuts down TV station
- Philippine leader tells Obama 'go to hell', says can buy arms from Russia, China
Post-traumatic stress isn't something strong people can handle & weak people can't.
Trump’s comments aren't just ignorant, they’re harmful. - President Hillary Clinton
NRA Bullies Kim Kardashian
The National Rifle Association was quick to weigh in on the news that reality television star Kim Kardashian was the victim of an armed robbery in Paris — responding with a sarcastic message on Twitter.
CLICK ON CHART FOR LARGER VIEW
Look, man, people on welfare are just gaming the system but Mr. Trump only took advantage of all available loopholes.- John Fugelsang
- Donald Trump is toying with refusing to concede if he loses
- Female ‘Apprentice’ cast members reveal more lewd sexism from Trump
- ‘I stayed up all night for this?!’: Trump fans seethe after WikiLeaks’ #OctoberSurprise is a bust
- Seth Meyers roasts Trump: The only 3 am phone call he’s ready for is one about Rosie O’Donnell
- Mike Pence refuses to pardon Indiana man for crime he did not commit
- CNN host laughs out loud at Trump surrogate claiming Trump pays ‘hundreds of millions’ in taxes
Women for Trump and Women against feminism should probably just merge. I'm sure all 6 of their members have a lot in common.- OhNoSheTwitnt
|You go girl!|
Did Marla Maples Leak Trump's Tax Return?
Since her divorce from the human Cheeto, Marla Maples has been living in California, devoting her life to charitable causes, studying Kabbalah, and more recently, throwing enough subtle, expert shade at her ex-husband to make a grown drag queen cry, like when she told the New York Times, referring to her daughter Tiffany, that she “had the blessing of raising her pretty much on my own.”
The rich are geniuses for not paying taxes. The poor are lazy for using food stamps to feed kids. - Jesus, Sermon at the Heritage Foundation - LOLGOP
I Love Bernie
Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) said Tuesday he will introduce legislation in the next Congress to crack down on the tax breaks Donald Trump used to possibly avoid paying federal taxes for nearly two decades.
Remember when Mitt Romney almost had to drop out of the race because he put his dog on the top of the car? They were simpler times. - Jimmy Kimmel
America Online founder Steve Case endorsed Hillary Clinton for president today. Although the last thing Hillary wants to hear is “You’ve got mail.”- Seth Myers
Rock The Voter News
- Hillary Clinton says people must 'laugh at' and 'stand up to' Donald Trump
- Clinton hits Trump over comments on women ahead of vice presidential debate
- Judge won't release drafts of Hillary Clinton Whitewater indictment
- Michelle Obama ribs Trump on taxes, mic troubles
More Email Problems. And Not Hillary's.
Yahoo Inc last year secretly built a custom software program to search all of its customers' incoming emails for specific information provided by U.S. intelligence officials, according to people familiar with the matter.
Most Americans can't find Aleppo on a map. Gary Johnson can't find a map.- LOLGOP
- Crude Oil 49.56
- Ford F-150 brakes are under investigation by federal safety regulators
- J&J warns diabetic patients - Insulin pump vulnerable to hacking
- DELETE YOUR YAHOO ACCOUNT
BREAKING: Class action suit filed on behalf of Apprentice viewers told they were watching great businessman, not buffoon who lost $916 mil.- Tea Party Cat
Millennials Are Moving To Where The Money Is
Nearly two-thirds of millennials graduated, or will graduate, with student debt, averaging $27,162 per borrower, according to a new report by LendingTree.
Despite that hefty student loan burden, newly minted grads are moving to some of the nation's most expensive cities, heavily concentrated in the Northeast