Trump has tried to whip up fears of a flawed election as he has fallen ... He has also strongly denied allegations from multiple women that he .
This was the week a major party POTUS nominee said a woman was too ugly to sexually assault & didn't lose the conservative Christian vote. - John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Battle for Mosul: Iraqi forces inflict 'heavy losses' on ISIS
- EU Scolds Russia as It Urges Moscow to Stop Bombing Aleppo
- Bomb Kills Pro-Russian Rebel Commander in Eastern Ukraine
- Israeli Police Arrest Palestinian Football Coach of Team That Posed With Image of Attacker
- 25 inmates killed -- some beheaded, burned -- in Brazil prison gang fight
- Hitler house in Austria to be demolished after long row
Trump: "I'm the only one that can stop Isis, but I'm helpless against a sickly 68 year old grandmother 'riggin' an election."- Tea Pain
The activist organization WikiLeaks says the Internet connection for its founder, Julian Assange, has been severed by what it called a "state party.
Calling the numerical system rigged, Trump said that he will ban numbers from the United States "because they came from Arabs."- Andy Borowitz
- 700 Christian women revolt against pro-Trump pastors: ‘The sin of misogyny’ causes sexual assault
- White House press secretary mocks ‘snorting’ Trump for proposing pre-debate drug test
- Keith Olbermann: ‘Dracula’-like Kellyanne Conway would rather destroy Clinton than elect Trump
- Woman whose drug sentence was commuted by Obama is still in jail thanks to a Florida prosecutor
- Even this Republican voter fraud crusader is telling Trump to shut up about a ‘rigged’ election
- Trump left out of Alaska voter guide after failing to submit info
- Howard Stern: Replaying Trump interviews would be 'a betrayal’
- McCain walks back suggestion that Senate GOPers would block Clinton's SCOTUS nominee if she is elected
Evangelical dilemma- a groper who called his daughter a piece of ass; but on a moral level he'll turn away refugees & bring back torture.- John Fugelsang
Trump Has The KKK Vote All Locked Up!!
Former Ku Klux Klan leader and current Louisiana senate candidate David Duke sent out a fundraising letter last week urging residents to support a Duke-Donald Trump ticket on Election Day.
Trump Accuses Hillary of Using Drugs, Abusing Women, Having Big Tower With Name On It. - Andy Borowitz
Trying to think of a job Trump would actually be qualified for and all I came up with was traffic cone.- Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- FBI and State Department say there was no quid pro quo over Clinton email
- The Latest: Dems call on GOP to affirm election fairness
- Poll: Independent voters push Clinton to leads in three swing states
- Democrats raise $13K to reopen firebombed GOP headquarters
Women have the power to stop Trump. - Hillary Clinton
Trump TV? Why, Of Course!
If Trump himself isn’t yet willing to accept that he’s not going to win, it seems as though someone in his family is at least planning for the possibility. The Financial Times reported Monday morning that Jared Kushner, Trump’s son-in-law turned trusted campaign adviser, has approached a top media dealmaker about the possibility of establishing a Trump TV network post-election.
After Trump loses, he plans to start the "Trump News Network." That'll be great cause he'll only be on one channel and we can turn him off.- Tea Pain
That awkward day 5 years from now when Trump, Sarah Palin & Ted Cruz are all up against each other for the same Reverse Mortgage commercial.- John Fugelsang
- US stock indexes veer lower in afternoon trading; oil falls
- EU Battles to Save Canada Trade Pact as Belgian Hurdle Remains
- Netflix Reports Surge in New Members
Millionaire-at-birth who's able to pay less in fed taxes than you claims system is rigged.- John Fugelsang
One Million Dollar Bounty For Dirt On Trump!
In the wake of the Access Hollywood video tape of GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump boasting about sexually assaulting women, publisher and free speech activist Larry Flynt has offered a $1 million bounty for any “scandalous” audio or video that can further damage Trump’s campaign.
Breaking: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are in a heated legal battle over who will get custody of Ethiopia.- Kent Graham