Juror explains Bundy acquittals: Arrogant prosecutors failed to prove armed takeover was conspiracy
One of the jurors who acquitted seven armed militants who took over an Oregon nature preserve said they were aware their verdict might embolden other anti-government activists — but he said that didn’t matter.
See, kids, a peaceful black protester is called a thug and the collective noun for a group of violent armed white men is called a militia. - OhNoSheTwitnt Tweet
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Military expert mocks Trump’s offer to "teach him a few things": I can't wait
- Sanders Calls on President to Intervene in Dakota Access Pipeline Dispute
- Mass arrest as North Dakota police and pipeline protesters clash
- Two arrested after trying to bring loaded guns into Walt Disney World in Orlando
"Cancel the election & give it to me."
"Throw my opponent in jail."
Trump isn't friends with Vladimir Putin, he IS Vladimir Putin. - Erik Bransteen
War On Transgender Bathrooms
The Supreme Court has agreed to hear a case challenging a Virginia school’s refusal to let a transgender student use the boys’ bathroom.
Trump calls a mic in the Access Hollywood bus "illegal" while he quotes emails stolen by the Russian government to influence our elections. - Tea Pain Tweet
- Professor who correctly predicted every election since 1984 says Trump will win
- GOP Rep. Chris Stewart says he'll vote for Trump despite comparing him to Mussolini
- CNN’s Chris Cuomo refuses to let Joe Walsh off the hook for ‘musket’ talk: ‘Words matter’
- The internet rejects Mark Kirk’s apology for racist remark about Tammy Duckworth
- Morning Joe downplays violent talk: ‘Stop insulting Trump supporters — there’s rage on both sides’
- "Shark Tank" star: Trump rated my breasts during a business meeting
- Trump calls one of his own black supporters a ‘thug’ and tosses him out of rally
- The host of the NRA's new pro-Trump show says we should blame minorities for gun violence
Can you imagine what comments about Trump exist in his staffers' and surrogates' emails? - Josh Barro
Trump Won't Pour Money Into A Bad Investment
Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump on Friday gave his campaign $10 million, according to reports, shortly after announcing he would do so but demurring on whether he would live up to his promise to spend $100 million of his own money on the election.
Trump supporters: Death penalty and war are great, and I believe everyone deserves easy access to assault weapons... But abortion is murder.- Tim Hess
No Words Needed.
HILLARY EMAIL UPDATE: Ewww, Anthony Weiner's Emails?
Federal law enforcement officials said Friday that the new emails uncovered in the closed investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server were discovered after the F.B.I. seized electronic devices belonging to Huma Abedin, a top aide to Mrs. Clinton, and her husband, Anthony Weiner.
Friday Dump On Trump
Donald Trump just can’t help himself when it comes to publicly humiliating Miss Universe winners.
The Huffington Post has posted a new video showing Trump telling an audience of how he planned to humiliate former Miss Universe winner Jennifer Hawkins after he thought she had slighted him.
Rock The Voter News
- Obama more popular than Reagan was before he left office
- Hillary Clinton apparently wants Joe Biden to stick around as Secretary of State
- National poll: Clinton plummets 8 points in one week
- Conservative group sues FBI for records on Clinton email investigation
- FBI Director James Comey under fire from Democrats and Republicans after Clinton email announcement
So James Comey doesn’t know the timing or significance of his vague review? Bet he knows the significance of the timing of his vague letter!-Mrs. Betty Bowers
The Neverending Email Investigation That Will End In The Year 2255
The FBI is telling Congress it is investigating whether new emails that may contain classified information have emerged in its probe of Hillary Clinton’s private server. The FBI said in July its investigation was finished.
It's bad enough having the media do the "raises questions," substance-free innuendo thing. Worse when the FBI director does it. Disgraceful. - Paul Krugman
This election! I mean...what the living f@&k!! Forget "West Wing". "House Of Cards" seems subtle and authentic compared to this sh@t show.- Rob Lowe
- Oil Prices Sag on Concerns About OPEC Deal on Output Cut
- Stocks slide after FBI says it's probing new Clinton emails
- US Economy Roars Back, Grew 2.9% in Third Quarter
Is Trump Embracing Obama's Shovel Ready Jobs?
Donald Trump's economic advisers have embraced a modified version of a theory some liberal economists have been pushing for years: that at a time of very low interest rates, increased federal spending on roads and bridges would actually pay for itself.
It was announced that Shaquille O’Neal is now the owner of a Krispy Kreme Doughnuts franchise in downtown Atlanta. They serve all kinds of doughnuts, or as Shaq calls them, “frosted Cheerios.”- Jimmy Fallon