Right-wing video ambush artist James O’Keefe predicts that there will be a “revolt” if Donald Trump ends up losing the election — but it won’t be the kind that involves pitchforks and torches.
Trump supporters say they'll resort to "torches & pitchforks" if they lose. That's the highest level of technology they're comfortable with. - Tea Pain
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Putin rejects claims of Russian interference in US election
- U.S. 'rocket city' hits Islamic State targets in Mosul
- NATO seeks to manage Russia's new military deployments
- Donald Trump Says He'll Teach Military Expert 'a Couple of Things' About Mosul
"Julian Assange, he openly works with [Russia]. It’s not a secret." — Nadya Tolokonnikova
Poles Are Nervous About Russia
Poland scrapped compulsory military service in 2008. Less than a decade later, some now question the wisdom of that move.
Russia is throwing its weight around eastern Europe, stocking up its isolated Baltic exclave of Kaliningrad with far more armaments than its neighbor feels comfortable with.
Donald Trump today criticized some of his Republican primary opponents for refusing to endorse him, saying, quote, “I don’t know how they live with themselves.” Said his opponents, “We don’t. We live with our wives.”-Seth Myers
- Ex-Miss Finland: Trump groped me
- You’ll be amazed at how much cash Christie has given to Trump
- Lou Dobbs is convinced Mormons are involved in a massive globalist conspiracy to take down Donald Trump
- Sean Hannity offers to fly Obama to Kenya — and that's not even the craziest part
- Governor Uses Emergency Order to Bring Out-of-State Police to Dakota Access Pipeline Protest
- Clarence Thomas offered Republicans in Congress a lesson on civility
"This is a guy who is, what, on his third marriage, cheated on his first two wives, and was having an affair while he was impeaching Bill Clinton." - Anderson Cooper commenting on Newt Gingrich
Yep, They're Will Be Lots Of Lock And Loading Going On
Only 35 percent of those who support Donald Trump say will most likely accept the election results if Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton wins the White House, according to a new AP-Gfk poll.
Donald Trump’s running mate, Mike Pence, threw a baseball to reporters today with a note saying that he’s rooting for the Cubs. And then the reporters turned the ball over and the other side said, “Help!”- Jimmy Fallon
Analysts are speculating that communication between Donald Trump and his campaign manager, Kellyanne Conway, has become practically nonexistent. They say if she spoke to Trump any less, they’d be married.- Conan O'Brien
With all the talk of populism this year, I'm starting a new movement: elitism. It's based on a simple premise: I want to elect a President who's smarter than I am.- Andy Borowitz
Jill Stein & Her Investments
Jill Stein is heavily invested in the industries she attacks on the campaign trail, including Big Pharma, defense contractors and oil companies.
From the Yale Record (America's oldest college humor magazine)
Rock The Voter News
- Clinton opens 4-point lead over Trump in Florida
- Hillary Clinton, Michelle Obama hit campaign trail together for the first time
- WIKILEAKS CLINTON EMAILS ARE A DAMP SQUIB
Michelle Obama makes me even prouder to be an American than Donald Trump makes me ashamed of being one. - OhNoSheTwitnt
DNC Goes After Trump In Court
The Democratic National Committee on Wednesday asked a U.S. judge to hold the Republican National Committee in contempt of court over allegations that Donald Trump encouraged his supporters to intimidate minority voters.
The government just announced that next year [Obamacare] premiums are going up by 25 percent. I haven’t seen Obama hike something so high since he stopped wearing mom jeans.- Stephen Colbert
- Oil up over $50, US inventory drop balances OPEC doubts
- Guess What Uber's Promising Now: Flying Cars
- Media companies want US to force AT&T-Time Warner to share customer data
- UPS Gives Boeing Jumbo a Boost
- Dozens Charged With Scamming 15000 Victims Through Fake IRS Calls
- Study: Marijuana has $2.4 billion impact on Colorado
So, Russia Didn't Hack US Sites Last Week? Who Then?
The giant cyber attack that paralyzed many US sites last week was likely not the work of a foreign country, the top US intelligence chief said...
The Vatican has issued new guidelines on cremation, saying Catholics must bury the ashes in a cemetery. Which is too bad, because I wanted my ashes to be a secret ingredient on the show “Chopped.”- Conan O'Brien