Since declaring his candidacy for president last June, Donald Trump has used Twitter to lob insults at presidential candidates, journalists, news organizations, nations, a Neil Young song and even a lectern in the Oval Office. We know this because we’ve read, tagged and quoted them all.
Forty years from now, Uday and Qusay Trump will sit in their rocking chairs and wonder why their dad wasn't meaner. - Barracks O'Bama
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Iraqis press toward Mosul, face questions about airstrike
- Two suspected 'terrorists' killed in Russian city: reports
- Venezuelan assembly declares 'coup' by Maduro govt
- Ex-CIA Director: Hannity a ‘True Propagandist’
- Shutdown of ‘Jungle’ migrant camp underway in France, thousands remain inside
Trump delivered his Gettysburg HandupAdress - Lizz Winstead
Former U.S. Ambassador to Russia Michael McFaul on Monday slammed WikiLeaks in a series of tweets in which he called for people to stop referring to WikiLeaks as a "news organization."
"They are a foreign agent, supported by Russia, publishing stolen data," McFaul tweeted on Monday.
- This Isn’t the First Time Donald Trump Has Asked Hackers for Help Taking Down His Enemies
- Trump claims Democrats are "making up phony polls" to suppress voter turnout
- Trump took $17 million in insurance for damage few remember
- How Donald Trump screwed over New York City on his tax bill
This tweet contains the names of every Caucasian politician whose birth & education records have been demanded by Donald Trump. - John Fugelsang
Best part of Trump suing all the women who've accused him of groping will be seeing Billy Bush called 11 times as a witness for the defense.- John Fugelsang
If Trump's threats of lawsuits against women he groped is anything like his threat of a suit against NY Times, they have nothing to fear.
Rock The Voter News
- Obama Chides Darrell Issa For Touting Alliance With Him In Re-Election Fight
- Bernie Sanders: If My Emails Leaked, There’d Be Mean Things About Hillary
- Clinton: Warren gets under Trump's 'thin skin like nobody else'
Donald Trump reminds you that all Bill Clinton accusers must be believed but all his own accusers lie by saying he did what he said he does.- John Fugelsang
Hillary Is Steady In This Poll
In a new CNN/ORC survey released this afternoon, Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton is shown to have maintained her 5-point ...
"Nasty women are gonna walk our nasty feet to cast our nasty votes to get you out of our lives forever." - Sen. Elizabeth Warren
- Oil Prices Fall After Iraq Signals Doubts Over OPEC Cut
- Website-blocking attack used open-source software
- Enterprise's Seaway Crude pipeline system shut after Cushing, Oklahoma spill
- Rates Rise Again For Obamacare Health Plans, But So Do Subsidies
A promise to "Make America Great Again" might mean more from someone who actually made his products in America.- Hillary Clinton
WTF? Vets Must Pay Back Reenlistment Bonuses?
Ten years after the Pentagon enticed soldiers to reenlist by offering hefty bonuses, officials are demanding thousands of those veterans pay the money back.
|This photo made me smile.|