...I was bound and determined to find out if Donald Trump’s “Big League” ground game was just as much a fraud as his many failed businesses.
Everything Trump touches, he turns to mold. - LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- 2 Americans Killed in Attack in Kabul, Afghanistan
- Saudi Arabia has taken the rare step of executing a member of its royal family
- Doubts Raised About Russia's 'Humanitarian Pause' in Aleppo
- U.S. vows all-out defense against 'grave' North Korean threat
The best part of the debates is that they're Trump's worst nightmare: 90 minutes of having a woman treated as his equal. - LOLGOP
Christian Right Students Becoming More Christ-Like?
An editor for Liberty University's student-run newspaper says that the school's president Jerry Falwell Jr. censored a column of his that was critical of Donald Trump.
- Republican Strategist: Clinton on the Path for 400 Electoral Vote Blowout
- Donald Trump Is Completely Obsessed With Revenge
- Trump alma mater's newspaper endorses Clinton
- Trump: 'I don't believe the polls anymore'
- Trump campaign advertises Sikh man who doesn't support him as Muslim Trump backer
- Condoleezza Rice reacts to report Trump called her ‘a bitch'
- Mark Cuban bombshell: I personally know women who have been assaulted by Trump who won’t come forward
- Trump bringing Obama's half-brother to the debate as his guest
- Memorial to Emmitt Till blasted with bullets — but sign marking killer’s home adorned with flowers
- Chinese observers are deriding the U.S. election as a spectacle of “chaos.”
Only 1/3 of voters think Trump has sound temperament or judgement. Trump campaign brainstorm: Let's bring Obama's half brother to the debate. - John Salter
Trump Trolls Have Been Busy!
At least 2.6 million anti-Semitic tweets have been directed at more than 800 journalists since the 2016 presidential campaign began, often because those journalists voiced critical opinions about Donald Trump, the Anti-Defamation League said Wednesday.
Obama needs to put politics aside & order Seal Team Six to rescue #Melania from Trump Tower ASAP. - Josh Gad
"I call him 'Shady Jesus.' He says he's Jesus of Nazareth, but he's born in Bethlehem. Which one is it? We don't know!" #EvangelicalTrump - John Fugelsang
If, in fact, the election has been rigged for Hillary Clinton to win, what kind of person would spend a year and a half of his life running against Hillary Clinton?
A very, very stupid person. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- One betting website is so sure Clinton will beat Trump that it's already paid out $1 million
- New Clinton tool lets supporters auto-donate every time Trump tweets
- As final debate looms, Hillary Clinton opens widest lead yet over Donald Trump
Popular vote tracker:
Before 1° debate: Clinton +1.5
Before 2° debate: Clinton +5.6
Before 3° debate: Clinton +7.1
- Nate Slver
Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton’s campaign has asked to change the setup of the pre-debate greetings on Wednesday night, The New York Times reports.
At previous debates, the spouses of both candidates have met to shake hands. But this time around, former President Bill Clinton and Melania Trump will enter the debate hall in a way that avoids having the families cross paths.
We guessed wrong so many times about what could doom Trump. It's thrilling that it's women. - Jill Lawrence
Give These People Electroshock Therapy
The policy director of a think tank hired by Florida’s largest electric utilities admitted at a conference this month what opponents have claimed for months: The industry attempted to deceive voters into supporting restrictions on the expansion of solar by shrouding Amendment 1 as a pro-solar amendment.
- US crude surges 2.6% on EIA data to settle at $51.60
- Authorities Warn of 'Skimming' Crime Wave at Gas Stations
- Saudi Arabia Launches $17.5 Billion Bond Sale to Global Investors
- Google Pixel Phone Soars As Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Crashes And Burns
Imagine how many supporters Trump would lose if he were caught on tape talking about groping other men. - OhNoSheTwitnt
I'm So Glad The Media Is Finally Fully Vetting Trump
...The Washington Post tracked all the “personal” gifts that Trump promised on the show — during 83 episodes and seven seasons — but could not confirm a single case in which Trump actually sent a gift from his own pocket.
Thank you AHNC viewers!