GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump raised eyebrows at a rally Sunday, when he claimed his rival would let 650 million immigrants into the county.
Trump said HRC would let 650 million immigrants into the US in 1 week. But you've probably already assumed he lies about size.- John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Hackers reveal apparent targets of NSA cyber espionage
- Iraqi Forces Nudge Into Mosul as Sectarian, Ethnic Tensions Rise in Northern Iraq
- ISIS World Cup Soccer Plot: Saudi Arabia Game Target Of Thwarted Terrorist Attack
- Dutch Far-Right Politician Boycotts Opening Of His Hate-Speech Trial
This is not so much an election as it is an IQ test.- Andy Borowitz
Harry Reid Plays The Putin/Trump Card
Sen. Harry Reid (D-Nev.) is alleging that the FBI has “explosive information” about a connection between Donald Trump and the Russian government, suggesting that federal investigators have unveiled damning new information about the Republican presidential nominee.
- FBI to review 650,000 emails on Weiner's laptop: report
- Trump said in 2005 that he voted for George W. Bush. In 2009, he claimed he never did
- Deadbeat Donald strikes again — Trump campaign accused of stiffing pollster out of $760K
- Police union boss sorry for ‘joke’ photo of himself arresting a Hillary Clinton impersonator
- Kellyanne Conway scoffs at Trump child rape case: ‘Next you’re going to ask about his taxes’
- Trump Has 75 Ongoing Legal Battles
- NEW POLL: Trump up 11 on Clinton in Indiana
James Comey: "FBI Investigations reveal that Hillary is a woman who sends email, which is suspicious since all other presidents were men."- Tea Party Cat
Don The Con
Over the course of decades, Donald Trump’s companies have systematically destroyed or hidden thousands of emails, digital records and paper documents demanded in official proceedings, often in defiance of court orders. These tactics—exposed by a Newsweek review of thousands of pages of court filings, judicial orders and affidavits from an array of court cases—have enraged judges, prosecutors, opposing lawyers and the many ordinary citizens entangled in litigation with Trump.
Rush Limbaugh blamed feminists for street harassment of women.
He also blames broccoli for what gravy's done to his arteries.- John Fugelsang
It's 75 degrees in NYC on October 30th so I'm voting for the guy who says that all climate change science is a Chinese hoax.- John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
- White House says FBI director not trying to influence election
- Comey may be under investigation for Clinton letter
- Cummings’ shocker: Americans don’t ‘have a clue’ how hard the GOP pushed the FBI to attack Clinton
According to Wikileaks Hillary Clinton secretly supports a single payer health care system. This is supposed to make us like her less.- John Fugelsang
We must stand united with our Native American brothers and sisters and say: Stop the Dakota Access Pipeline. Respect Native American rights. - Bernie Sanders
- Oil dips on OPEC output-cut concerns, stocks shaky
- OPEC Head Says Oil Producers On Course to Clinch Supply Deal
- Facebook Check-In at Standing Rock
- Planet at its hottest in 115,000 years thanks to climate change, experts say
I guess I understand wanting to give Russia the benefit of the doubt. Imagine feeling the same way about a former Secretary of State.- LOLGOP
Well, The FBI Affected The Stock Market
The dollar steadied but stock markets remained wobbly on Monday after news the FBI was investigating more emails linked to Hillary Clinton's use of a private server while she was secretary of state.