A supporter of Hillary Clinton named Jeff Meltz, rather than the Hillary For America campaign itself, claims to be responsible for buying the "Nasty Women Get Shit Done" domain name and redirecting it to Clinton's official campaign site.
For or against Clinton or Trump, Clinton has put together campaign of serious professionals. Trump has a box of broken toys. It matters.- Stuart Stevens
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Turkey Airstrikes Kill Over 160 Syrian Kurds North of Aleppo, Military Says
- Netanyahu: Obama a threat to West Bank settlements
- Israeli troops kill Palestinian suspected of throwing rocks at them: army
- US Targets Hezbollah Financiers, Operatives With Sanctions
- Leaks put Assange at odds with Ecuador's warming up to US
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump gets facts wrong on START Treaty
Guy on CNN holding up a sign that reads "ONLY TRUMP CAN STOP ISIS" & I'm willing to drop him off alone in Mosul so he can try.- John Fugelsang
Republicans Warn Members Not To Poll Watch
Fearful that a decades-old court order blocking the Republican Party from engaging in certain Election Day activities could be extended for many more years, the RNC is warning its members not to engage in poll watching or any other so-called "ballot security" measures.
The RNC's concerns are heightened because of the vigilante poll watching GOP nominee Donald Trump has been calling for from the stump.
Remember, if Donald Trump's dad had been more affectionate Ted Cruz would be the GOP nominee.- John Fugelsang
- Trump: I’ll Accept The Results Of The Presidential Election ‘If I Win’
- Republicans slam Donald Trump for refusing to say he'd accept the outcome of the election
- Fox News Editor: Trump's Losing By Too Much To Blame Voter Fraud
- Hannity declares Paul Ryan a "saboteur" who should be forced from office
- Donald Trump Has Turned Republican Voters Against Paul Ryan
- Republicans despondent that Trump threw away final debate
- Delaware County Republican Office Vandalized
- Vandals toss bricks through window of Indiana county Republican office
So you think government can rig elections, climate science & take all the guns but you don't trust it to negotiate prescription drug prices? - LOLGOP
As First Lady, Melania Trump says she would like to combat cyber bullying. Step one: Changing Donald's Twitter password.- Richard Hine
|He's like a little boy, Melania mused.|
Melania Trump lives like a queen but she’s just a pawn.
The latest evidence came during the final presidential debate when Donald Trump used his Slovenian model-turned Stepford Wife to suggest that he’s not a lout who sexually assaults women.
“I didn’t even apologize to my wife ... because I didn’t do anything,” said the tangerine-toned Republican candidate...“Those words, they were offensive to me and they were inappropriate,” Melania told “Fox & Friends” about P---yGate. “And he apologized to me. I accept his apology. And we are moving on.”
The irony is that Trump's greatest achievement in life has been making so many people so enthusiastic to vote for Hillary Clinton. - John Fugelsang
|Dorothy considers going to nearby Colorado instead|
When Kansas Solicitor General Stephen McAllister approvingly cited Dred Scott v. Sandford, a Supreme Court ruling that denied citizenship to black
Americans, in his legal defense of the state's severe anti-abortion law earlier this week, he probably wasn't prepared for any backlash. But in the past 24 hours, the odd legal argument has been the source of controversy, giving a state that already enjoys a reputation for its governor's failed tax policies another unfortunate moment in the spotlight.
The most outwardly misogynistic candidate of our lifetimes debated the first woman candidate thrice & got swept like he was the 1989 Giants.- LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- WikiLeaks reveals Barack Obama's personal email address
- Fact Check And Full Transcript Of The Final 2016 Presidential Debate
- Hillary Clinton’s Debate Answer on Abortion Is Why We Need More Women In Politics
Things Trump refuses to accept:
-Obama's birth certificate
-Polls saying he's losing
-The word "no" from women
Another Woman Accuses Trump Of Sexual Misconduct
Donald Trump's campaign dismissed new allegations of sexual misconduct by the GOP nominee as a "coordinated, publicity seeking attack with the Clinton campaign" in a statement released Thursday.
One added benefit of Trump losing the election: we will no longer be subjected to Kellyanne Conway. - Andy Borowitz
- US crude settles down 2.27% at $50.43
- Average U.S. 30-Year Mortgage Rises to 3.52 Percent
- US Existing-Home Sales Rebounded in September
- State Supreme Court strikes down Louisville, Lexington minimum wage increases
Oh for f--k sake, if Trump was any more of a pussy he'd have to grab himself. - Bill Maher
Global wine production in 2016 is expected to be among the lowest in 20 years, an industry body said Thursday, suggesting climatic events such as El Nino could be to blame.
This is the 10 year Anniversary since Joe Scarborough threatened AllHatNoCattle with a lawsuit.