Pence Promises 'Evidence' By End Of Day To Debunk Allegations Against Trump
Mike Pence on Friday morning promised that the Donald Trump campaign will present evidence by the end of the day to challenge accusations about Trump's sexual misconduct.
New Charges of Misogyny Threaten to Overshadow Trump's Legacy of Racism and Xenophobia. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Explosion kills six at funeral in Yemen's Marib: agency
- Britain wants U.N. Security Council to push truce in Yemen
- Colombian President Extends Cease-Fire With FARC In Bid To Save Peace Deal
- Drug kingpin Guzman U.S. extradition set for early 2017: senior official
"The Boston Globe just reported that according to his campaign staff, Donald Trump wouldn't take any vacations as president. I think that's because he has offended so many other countries he can't leave this one." –Jimmy Fallon
Two Donald Trump supporters openly carrying firearms sat outside the campaign office of a Democratic candidate for Congress in Virginia for nearly 12 hours on Thursday...
- Melania Trump Threatens To Sue People Writer Over 'False' Anecdote
- Donald Trump Jr. posts 9-year-old's letter calling for Clinton to go to jail
- Trump Jr. in 2013 on Office Harassment: If You Can’t Handle 'Basic Stuff,' Then Teach Kindergarten
- Audit finds Trump didn't donate to 9/11 charity after attacks as promised
- Woman alleges Trump groped her under her skirt at NYC nightclub in 1990s
- Model says she fled Trump's White House Correspondents table after he wouldn't stop talking about "breasts"
- "Apprentice" contestant Summer Zervos claims Trump grabbed her breast and thrusted his genitals against her
- Trump On Lindsay Lohan In 2004: 'Troubled Women' Are 'The Best In Bed'
- Report: Trump Called Khloe Kardashian 'Piglet,' Wanted Her Off His Show
- High-Profile Casey Anthony Attorney Now Representing ‘Jane Doe’ in Trump Rape Lawsuit
"You started your campaign by accusing Mexicans of being rapists. Now you're on tape explaining how you sexually assault women. The only way you could be more hypocritical is if you said it in Spanish." –Michael Che
GOP Donors Want To Pull Out. Pun Intended.
A number of major GOP donors are pleading with the Republican National Committee to renounce support for Donald Trump over the slew of allegations that he groped women without their consent
As you know: Assault isn't about attractiveness or sex. It's about domination which is why calling your victim ugly is another assault. - LOLGOP
Trump Ridicules Accuser's Looks & Hillary Too!
During a rally in North Carolina on Friday, Donald Trump fiercely attacked the women who have accused him of sexual assault over the past few days, making crude comments about one woman's looks and seeming to issue a similar insult about Hillary Clinton.
I like when evangelical Christians agree with a guy who says his accusers were too ugly to grope.- John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
- Obama will campaign for Clinton in battleground Florida
- Hillary Clinton Extends Her Battleground Map Lead
- Hillary Clinton revives debate shimmy dance move for 'Ellen'
"Trump denied the (groping) allegations, calling them 'ludicrous' at a rally today. But here's the problem for Trump: There's very good reason to believe he did what he's accused of. Why? Because an irrefutable, inside source told us so: Donald Trump. Donald Trump is his own Deep Throat. He's Creep Throat." –Seth Meyers
Will today be the day American women realize that maybe Donald Trump wanted to build that wall to keep us all from getting away from him? - Bette Midler
- Russia is planning for low oil prices for years
- Hawaiian Airlines assigns seats by passenger weight on flights between American Samoa and Honolulu
- Trump's proposed Muslim ban could cost the US $71 billion and 135k jobs: report
- Bernie Sanders Just Asked President Obama to Halt the Dakota Access Pipeline
"NBC suspended Billy Bush for his words on the Trump tape, which means there is currently a higher standard for host for third hour of the Today Show than there is for the Republican nominee for president." –Seth Meyers
Cuban Cigars & Rum Limit Lifted
The Obama administration says it is eliminating a $100 limit on the value of Cuban rum and cigars that American travelers can bring back from the island.
One thing's till bugging me from the debate. Donald says it was just locker-room banter. But does anybody believe he's ever been in a gym? - Bette Midler
A viewer wrote this to me and it made my day: There may be an AHNC in another galaxy, but I'm certain there is none other here.