In a preview for an interview with CNN's Anderson Cooper set to air Monday night, Melania Trump said that she believes former "Access Hollywood" host Billy Bush egged on her husband to make predatory comments about women in a leaked video from a 2005 taping.
"Melania Trump wants to become an ambassador against cyber bullying. She can't stop her own husband. Pathetic". ~ Nadya Klein
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- President Obama: We'll defeat ISIS in Mosul but it will be a difficult fight
- Russian and Syrian warplanes are halting airstrikes on the besieged city of Aleppo
- UN warns of 'fear, censorship and retaliation' in Australia
- FBI: Bundy militant planned to kidnap law officer to exchange for prisoner friend
- Donald Trump: "I could see myself" meeting with Vladimir Putin even before I'm president
- Obama blasts Trump's "continued flattery" of Putin as "unprecedented in American politics"
I've heard of a Bush misleading you into war. But if a Bush can egg you into bragging about sexual assault, maybe you just wanted to do it. - LOLGOP
Imprisoning The Mentally Ill
SINCE 1994 Tracey Aldridge has been arrested 100 times, jailed 27 times for more than 1,000 days and spent a total of eight years in prison. Most of her arrests have been for trivia: trespassing, prostitution, drugs, disorderly conduct, petty theft or drinking in public, all typical of the mentally ill. Ms Aldridge is so impaired that one jail needed special arm coverings for her, like full-length oven gloves, to prevent her from ripping her veins out with her teeth. More recently, in prison, Ms Aldridge ate her protective gauntlets.
[Trump launches nukes]
Melania: He's been hanging around those darn older boys on the playground, they're a bad influence. - OhNoSheTwitnt
- Former Apprentice staffer: Gary Busey groped me ‘between my legs’ — and Trump stood by and laughed
- Penn Jillette: The way Trump talked about African-Americans on Celebrity Apprentice was ‘distasteful’
- Trump’s voter fraud claims knocked down by Philly officials
- James Corden rips absurd Trump drug test idea: ‘This election is now definitely a pissing contest’
- Conservatives fall for joke tweet about ripping up Trump ballots
- Trump Foundation Ceases Fundraising But Needs More Time Filing Paperwork
- Trump’s servers show glaring security flaws
Trump's skin is as thin as his resume. -Joy Behar
Kellyanne Must Be Tired Of Kissing Trump's Rump
Donald Trump’s campaign manager on Monday distanced herself from Trump's tactic of targeting the appearances of the women who've accused him of inappropriate sexual behavior over the past week.
“It’s not how I would answer the question,” Kellyanne Conway said in an appearance on MSNBC's "MTP Daily,"...
Trump: America is dumb, can't win, can't do trade deals yet is managing to rig every poll, every news story and 110 million votes.- LOLGOP
Since the biggest knock on Clinton is that she used a private server at her home, the easiest way to fix that is to make her live in government housing for the next four years. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Obama to prioritize redistricting in post-presidency project with former Attorney General Eric Holder
- Sanders to Trump supporters: If rigged system favors the wealthy, why are you voting Trump?
- Germany’s Green Party shows why its counterpart in the US is so irrelevant
- NPR Battleground Map: Hillary Clinton Is Winning — And It's Not Close
Election Protection Program? It's More Like Election Intimidation Program.
The Donald Trump campaign has brought on a controversial GOP operative with ties to the Koch brothers to run the campaign's "election protection" program...
Politicians who brag they've accepted Jesus as their savior generally just accept Him as their mascot.- John Fugelsang
- BREAKING: US oil settles up 35 cents, or 0.7%, at $50.29
- Top Social Security Tax Jumps 7% For 2017, But Benefits Rise Just 0.3%
- 'Wall' of taco trucks being erected at Trump hotel
- Trump, companies accused of mistreating women in at least 20 lawsuits
New data from the Hubble Space Telescope shows that the universe has two trillion galaxies, which is 10 times more than previously thought. The good news is, none of those galaxies are made by Samsung. - Jimmy Fallon
What Climate Change?
Exxon Mobil Corp asked a federal court on Monday to throw out a subpoena from New York State that would force the oil company to hand over decades of documents as part of a wide-ranging inquiry into whether it misled investors about climate change risks.
People, it is October 18, and it's 80 degrees in NYC! Don't tell me there's no such thing as Climate Change!!!- Bette Midler
I hope you had a good time today!