The now-infamous 2005 Donald Trump-Billy Bush video was — to put it mildly — a gold mine for talk-show hosts on Monday night. The Washington Post first
“Poor, Jeb Bush. Billy Bush is his cousin. He has to be sitting at home thinking, “Why the hell didn’t he release this tape a year ago?’” - Jimmy Kimmel
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Maine Gov. Paul LePage: Maybe America needs Donald Trump to show "authoritarian power"
- Russia renews air strikes on Aleppo, killing at least 12 civilians, including 5 children
- Syria war: UK minister says Russia risks 'pariah' status
Dear GOP: Congrats! We nominated a misogynist, racist, vulgar, lying, ignorant, mad man as our nominee. Oh, and he breathes like Darth Vader. - Anna Navarro
BREAKING SCANDAL: Hillary Has A Sense Of Humor!
Hillary Clinton joked about former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin during a 2015 interview for The New York Times Magazine that Clinton’s presidential campaign later tried to amend, according to a leaked email.
- MSNBC guest lays GOP ruin at Joe Scarborough’s feet: ‘He turned his show into a Trump super PAC’
- Eric Trump says bragging about sexual assault is what happens when you’re an ‘alpha personality’
- Trump: ‘The shackles have been taken off me and I can now fight for America the way I want to’
- Giuliani jokes about ‘locker room’ talk at Trump rally
- New Trump ad features Clinton coughing, stumbling with pneumonia
- Ben Carson to CNN anchor who hasn't heard 'locker room talk:' 'Maybe that's the problem'
- Grover Norquist says Donald Trump has yet to sign his pledge to never raise taxes
Being an undecided voter at this point is like watching Jack Torrance chasing Danny with an axe in The Shining & wondering who's the bad guy - Sam Kalidi
Giuliani Committed To Crucifying Clinton
Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani is claiming that Hillary Clinton admitted to multiple crimes during Sunday night’s presidential debate
As the Republicans go from Abraham Lincoln to Teddy Roosevelt to Donald Trump, it's understandable that they don't believe in evolution.- Andy Borowitz
Meanwhile, President Obama Sets Plans For Manned Mars Exploration
President Barack Obama wants NASA to send astronauts to Mars by the 2030s and eventually into deep space, he wrote in a CNN op-ed published today (Oct. 11).
"We have set a clear goal vital to the next chapter of America's story in space: sending humans to Mars by the 2030s and returning them safely to Earth, with the ultimate ambition to one day remain there for an extended time," Obama wrote in the op-ed.
On International #DayoftheGirl, we remain committed to providing what we all want for our daughters: a future of limitless possibility. - President Obama Tweet
41 years ago I married my best friend and the finest changemaker I’ve ever known. And yes, I’m still in awe of her! - Bill Clinton
Rock The Voter News
- Clinton’s Ohio rally sets attendance record
- Another national poll shows Clinton with a double-digit lead over Trump
I Wonder What Papa Bush Thinks Of This?
Newly suspended NBC host Billy Bush reportedly bragged to other network staffers about the tape in which he and Donald Trump are heard making lewd comments about women...
I don't want to start a chant of "Lock him up," but I'd be cool with "Put him under psychiatric observation." - Andy Borowitz
If a pathological liar runs for president & all his spokespeople repeat his lies, what should news media do? Media hasn't figured it out. - Lawrence O'Donnell
- Oil down 2 percent on mixed Russian response to OPEC
- Exclusive: Russia's Rosneft boss Sechin says no to OPEC oil cap
- Comcast hit with FCC's biggest cable fine ever
- Court Gives President More Power Over Consumer Agency Chief
The NYTimes and Washington Post told you the truth about Trump. Fox News and talk radio lied to you. You might keep that in mind in future. - David Frum, Republican
The Art Of The Deal: Stiff Your Workers
Donald Trump casts himself as a protector of workers and jobs, but a USA TODAY NETWORK investigation found hundreds of people – carpenters, dishwashers, painters, even his own lawyers – who say he didn’t pay them for their work.