Hurricane Matthew truthers claim Obama administration officials are hiding data
Residents of Florida nervously awaiting the arrival of Hurricane Matthew might be surprised to learn that for conservative commentator Matt Drudge, the forecasts are yet another example of an Obama administration conspiracy.
Are Trump's investigators now in Haiti hunting down the crisis actors in this big Hurricane Matthew hoax? - Scott Wooledge
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- John Kerry calls for war crimes investigation of Russia and Syria over Aleppo attacks
- New Israeli settlement plan risks peace, EU says
- ICC Probe to Target Both Israelis and Palestinians
- Colombian President Juan Manuel Santos wins Nobel Peace Prize
- Former UK PM Tony Blair hints at possible return to politics
"This weekend, a person or persons spray-painted graffiti all over Donald Trump's new Washington, D.C., hotel. Police have narrowed their list of suspects down to '50 percent of the country.'" –Conan O'Brien
The Mexicans Are Coming! The Mexicans Are Coming!
The federal government is allowing illegal immigrants to flow into the U.S. so they can vote, Donald Trump alleged Friday, fueling his own argument that November's presidential election will be rigged against him.
"It's come out that Donald Trump once rented an office to an Iranian bank that was later accused of terrorism. Today, Trump said, 'How was I supposed to know that something wasn't right with Jihadi Joe's Savings and Loan?'" –Conan O'Brien
- Thirty Former GOP Congressmen Come Out Against Trump
- Oregon church pulls a Trump — says overweight people shouldn’t be worship leaders
- "Sad" video of Cruz asking people to vote for Trump mercilessly mocked online
- Trump PAC targets black voters with brazenly deceptive ad portraying Clinton and Obama as racists
- Trump tells CNN he still thinks the Central Park 5 are guilty — despite their exoneration and $41 million settlement
- Oddball Sean Hannity fantasizes about Trump winning debate by talking about Clinton’s underwear
Trump resuming his race baiting on the Central Park 5 is a perfect way to thank his fans who claimed no one called him racist till 2015. - LOLGOP
"Now, nobody knows where this leak has come from, but some are suggesting that the source of the leak was Trump's ex-wife Marla Maples, who leaked the taxes as revenge. Even Beyoncé was like, 'Now that is making lemonade.'" –James Corden
|Ivana flashes the victory sign.|
More Ex-Wife Trouble?
All three children have been active on the campaign trail and Ivana's comments clash with the image of Trump that his daughter Ivanka has projected.
Trump's casinos went bankrupt & his charity was shut down for operating illegally. Let's put him in charge of the economy & the military! - Richard Hine
Rock The Voter News
- Hurricane Matthew quiets campaign ahead of second presidential debate
- Someone Placed a Record-Breaking Bet That Hillary Clinton Will
- “Pantsuit Power” flashmob video for Hillary Clinton: Two women, 170 dancers & no police
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott says no to Clinton request for more days to register to vote due to storm
North Carolina Loses NCAA Tournament
The NCAA has relocated its men's basketball regional tournament to Greenville, South Carolina, after withdrawing the event from Greensboro, North Carolina, because of that state's law restricting the rights of LGBT people.
"A new report has found that despite his recent string of gaffes, Libertarian nominee Gary Johnson has four times as many newspaper endorsements as Donald Trump. So if you've got weed, he's got papers." –Seth Meyers
- U.S. Rig Count Continues Steady Climb as Crude Breaks Above $50 Then Falls
- US job growth slows; markets bet on December rate hike
- Brutal Week Batters British Markets as Brexit Risks Crystallize
- Qatar Airways orders up to 100 Boeing jets
- ‘Are you smarter than Gary Johnson?’ Kimmel mocks Libertarian candidate with hilarious new game show
"It's rumored that Donald Trump's tax returns were leaked by one of Trump's ex-wives. In other words, it could be anybody." - Conan O'Brien
Privatizing Our Intelligence Community: What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
In the six weeks since federal agents raided a suburban Maryland home and arrested Harold T. Martin III on suspicion of stealing classified information from the National Security Agency, another organization has quietly prepared to face the fallout: Booz Allen Hamilton, Mr. Martin’s employer.