WSJ Finds Pattern Of Trump Donating To State AGs Examining His Biz Empire
Donald Trump donated about $140,000 to state attorneys general or candidates for the office between 2001 and 2003, some of whom were reviewing cases or decisions that would impact the real estate mogul's business, the Wall Street Journal reported on Wednesday.
The US Constitution currently requires that the President be at least 35 and born in the US. We need an amendment further requiring that he or she release personal tax returns and not suffer from a glaring personality disorder.- Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- These are the devastating weapons Russia is using in Aleppo
- UN envoy offers to escort rebels out of Aleppo
- Upset with Turkey, Iraq seeks UN Security Council session
- Al-Shabab 'kills Christians' in Kenya's Mandera town
- Johnson refuses to name leader of North Korea when asked
- Reid: Trump 'would be a miniature Putin'
"Trump has given us an opportunity to see all the warts we have in this great country." - Tina Dupuy
Putin Is Making His Chess Moves
Russia said Wednesday it was suspending joint research on nuclear energy projects with the United States, as Moscow's standoff with the West shows no sign of abating.
The Russian foreign ministry said Moscow could "no longer trust Washington in such a sensitive sphere".
The town hall format will give Trump a unique opportunity to interact one-on-one with ordinary Americans and tell them they're fat.- Andy Borowitz
Obama Not Pleased With Israel
The White House accused Israel of a betrayal of trust, in an unusually sharp rebuke over its plans to build hundreds of new settlement homes deep in the West Bank.
- Trump leads by single digits in Texas as Clinton gains support
- Trump's defense: Some derogatory comments about women were for the "purpose of entertainment"
- GOP rep: I'd back Pence for president 'in a heartbeat'
- Trump punts on Yucca nuclear waste site
- Watch Mike Pence throw Trump under the bus on CNN: ‘I haven’t known him that long at all’
- Mike Pence Is Actively Refusing to Pardon a Completely Innocent Man
- Humane Society launches ad: Trump presidency a 'threat to animals everywhere'
- Sean Hannity accuses Megyn Kelly of supporting Clinton
A fox: People aren't so bad. I hear they named a news station after us.
[Watches 1 minute of Hannity]
We attack the humans at dawn. - OhNoSheTwitnt
Trump Schools Nevada Rally!
Donald Trump mispronounced "Nevada" at a rally in Reno Wednesday night as he explained to the crowd how the state name should be said.
According to Politifact, Mike Pence lied an astounding 70% of every time he opened his mouth. He's surpassed only by Trump's freakish 98%. - Bill Madden
According to his record-high approval rating, 55% of Americans think Obama has made America great again.- Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Obama declares state of emergency in Florida on Hurricane Matthew threat
- Obama rips Trump's 'crude populism'
- Poll: Clinton up 10 points on Trump nationally
Trump's Alma Mater Disses Him
A group of students, alumni and faculty at the University of Pennsylvania's business school are backing an open letter disavowing Donald Trump and announcing their commitment to an "open and inclusive American society."
Trump now claims his insults towards women were for "entertainment", so on Nov. 8th, let's vote to keep Trump in the entertainment industry.- Tea Pain
Subject: Hurricane Matthew
Thanks for the Florida hurricane meme with Cap'n Jack Sparrow. It made me laugh. We are home waiting , eating, watching TV and staying off the busy roads in Delray Beach.
Long time Floridian,
Thanks for writing Joe. Stay safe.
See my meme below!
Media wonders how the GOP drifted so far to the right. It's because lying wingnuts with good hair get called the debate "winner." - Joan Walsh
- Wall St. Is Mixed as Oil Prices Rise
- Mall of America, the most famous mall in America, is giving its workers Thanksgiving Day off
- Trump’s own bankruptcy lawyers say he lies so much they could only meet with him in pairs
Jesus disdained wealth, said help the poor, chased capitalists from the Temple & was obviously funded by George Soros.- John Fugelsang
Government Slaps Down EpiPen Maker
Even the federal government is apparently paying too much for EpiPens, along with angry patients and insurers..The federal government says EpiPen is a branded drug, which means the drug's maker, Mylan, should have been paying the government a far higher rebate under the government's complex pricing rules. Mylan could face steep penalties.
Archaeologists in Egypt have discovered a pair of socks meant to be worn with sandals from 2,000 years ago. Scholars say it’s evidence of the first German tourist.- Conan O'Brien
Thank you! I Love My Viewers And PayPal Who Sent Me Instant Money!
Deep Curtsey To All!