Clinton: Trump team's negativity shows 'how desperate they are' says Donald Trump's "scorched Earth strategy" shows the Republican presidential nominee is desperate as Election Day approaches.
A guy who claims to be a billionaire and didn't pay taxes for more than a decade wants you to know that life isn't fair to him :( - LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- U.S. Navy destroyer again targeted by missiles from Yemen: U.S. officials
- Democrat urges halt of arms sales to Saudi Arabia -- citing possible 'war crimes' in Yemen
- Tomi Lahren warns BLM and Muslim Brotherhood conspiring to ‘burn our cities and topple our government’
- More people arrested for marijuana use than for violent crimes
Look, we can't afford $1 Trillion on health care to protect US lives b/c we need to spend $2 Trillion on defense, to protect US lives.- John Fugelsang
Russians, Nukes & Trump
Americans should vote for Donald Trump as president next month or risk being dragged into a nuclear war, according to a Russian ultra-nationalist ally of President Vladimir Putin who likes to compare himself to the U.S. Republican candidate.
We pray for this election to be over because we think--against conventional wisdom and all evidence--that the stupidity will cease then. - Will McAvoy
- Trump attacks 'foul-mouthed' John McCain
- Republicans tell Trump to quit claiming rigged election
- ‘I Think He’s a Very Dangerous Man for the Next Three or Four Weeks’
- Anderson Cooper Explains To Trump Campaign Manager That Clinton’s Higher Poll Numbers Mean She’s Winning
- GOP candidate offers Harlem residents free KFC and watermelon — they offer him ‘a foot in the ass’
- BUSTED: Rudy Giuliani says he never saw Hillary Clinton in NYC on 9/11 — but pictures prove he’s lying
- Conservative Radio Host Charlie Sykes: "It's Hard To Overstate ... The Meltdown" Within The GOP Over Trump
- Glenn Beck Says Voting for Hillary Is a 'Moral, Ethical Choice'
Don't tell Glenn Beck but he just proved evolution exists.- John Fugelsang
If Donald Trump or Billy Bush ever actually set foot in a locker room I'm fairly sure they'd get their asses kicked.- Andy Borowitz
Al Gore: 'Consider me exhibit A' for why each vote matters.
Hey, Green Party, Please See The Forest Through The Trees
In a rare return to presidential politics, Mr. Gore, who was Bill Clinton’s vice president, joined Hillary Clinton for a 45-minute Democratic call to arms, vacillating between a familiar drawling delivery and the urgency of a seer sent from another era to warn future generations of prospective doom.
I'd guess if you polled Trump supporters: "where did Trump say he likes to grab women by the p___" A plurality would say "locker room". - Christopher Hayes
Rock The Voter News
- Brazile denies giving Clinton camp advance notice on CNN town hall question
- Shocking poll finds Hillary Clinton is tied with Donald Trump in deeply-red Utah
- Over 500000 Votes Have Already Been Cast in 2016 Presidential Election
LeBron James on Donald Trump: "That's not locker room talk. That's trash talk."
Well, Well, Well. This Should Be Interesting
The U.S. Supreme Court on Tuesday agreed to decide whether to block a lawsuit against former Attorney General John Ashcroft and others by non-U.S. citizens, mainly Muslims, swept up after the Sept. 11 attacks who said they were abused in detention.
- US crude settles down 61 cents, or 1.2%, at $50.18
- Publications Broke With Tradition To Endorse Clinton Because Trump Is “Unfit” And “Dangerous”
- America's Dairy Farmers Dump 43 Million Gallons of Excess Milk
- Major mall operator to close 73 shopping centers on Thanksgiving
- Samsung's ditching of flagship phone portends Android turf war
Trump: the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 of American politics. - Andy Borowitz
My First Cell Phone Was An Ericsson
Ericsson AB, one of the world's largest makers of telecom equipment, Wednesday capped a series of management- shakeup and job-cut announcements with a profit warning that sent its share price tumbling
A society constantly selling drugs to seniors arrested Willie Nelson for possession of a plant. - John Fugelsang