Clinton: If I asked for a drone strike against WikiLeaks founder, it was a joke
Hillary Clinton on Tuesday said she doesn't remember ever commenting -- joking or otherwise -- about using a drone strike against WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange.
Clinton is seeing a post-debate bounce in the polls. Trump says the polls are bouncing because they are fat worthless pigs. - Bette Midler
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Vladimir Putin Exits Nuclear Security Pact, Citing 'Hostile Actions' by U.S.
- Baghdad bridles at Turkey's military presence, warns of 'regional war'
- Two Brussels police officers stabbed in suspected terror attack
- EU, Afghanistan agree on return of unlimited number of Afghan migrants
Mike Pence discussed the need to rebuild our military, as it's only as big as the world's next 8 largest militaries combined.- John Fugelsang
Trump Differs With VP On Syria
Throughout the 2016 campaign, Donald Trump has seemed content to cede leadership in Syria to Russia. But at Tuesday night's vice presidential debate, Indiana Gov. Mike Pence made a stunning about-face from his running mate's position by saying the United States should stand up to Russia and even be willing to bomb the Syrian military to stop humanitarian disasters.
"If Russia...continues to be involved in this barbaric attack on civilians in Aleppo, the United States of America should be prepared to use military force to strike military targets of the Assad regime," Pence said.
Secret deals with Iran, banning guns & amnesty for undocumented immigrants - can't wait to see Mike Pence's ad against Reagan.- John Fugelsang
- Pence's favored debate strategy: Deny Trump's statements and positions, even in the most open-and-shut cases
- Colbert ridicules Mike Pence’s ‘Mexican thing’ remark: ‘It has a name, governor — I call it Pedro’
- Mike Pence may have won on ‘style’ — but he lost by shamelessly lying
- Megyn Kelly calls bulls*t on Kellyanne Conway for suggesting Trump doing better with women
- Accountant responds to Trump: ‘I’m the one that did all the work’
- Dennis Hastert’s alleged sexual abuse victim calls him "a monster"
The Clinton Foundation has an A+ rating from Charity Watch.
Yesterday the Trump Foundation was ordered to stop fundraising in NY. - Senator Tim Kaine
Waaaa. RNC Doesn't Like To Be Bullied.
The Republican National Committee claimed Tim Kaine interrupted Mike Pence and the moderator over 70 times during Tuesday’s vice presidential debate.
Shortly after the debate ended, the RNC made a quick note of Kaine’s aggressive style in an email to reporters.
Mike Pence is going to be very disappointed if he ever gets to meet Donald Trump.- LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- Battleground Map: Clinton Tide Rises Again
- Clinton and her allies continue to outpace Trump in ad spending
- Michelle Obama Trolls Trump By Tapping Her Microphone
|I know nothing|
Clinton Foundation: Those Hacked Files Aren't Ours
Russian subversion of US election moves from hacked files to fake ones. KGB would have called this "active measures"
Mike Pence comes off like an undertaker who overcharges you for a cheap pine box. - Andy Borowitz
This weekend, a person or persons spray-painted graffiti all over Donald Trump’s new Washington, D.C., hotel. Police have narrowed their list of suspects down to "50 percent of the country."- Conan O'Brein
- Oil up two percent, hits June highs on possible US stockpile drop
- Texas oil company announces big offshore Alaska discovery
- ATM fees climb to a record high of $4.57
- US trade deficit up 3 percent to $40.7 billion; gap with China highest level in 11 months
The Tech World And Yahoo
Reports of a secret Yahoo program to search through customers' incoming emails has spurred other tech companies to deny ever receiving a similar request from the U.S.
I don't want to dampen anyone's enthusiasm, but we've got to calm down because here in southern California, we're in the middle of what's called a heightened earthquake alert. True. It means the odds of a massive earthquake hitting us in the next day or two are as high as 1 in in 100. Or it could be 1 in 100 million. They've been telling us for years you can't predict an earthquake; now there's an alert all of a sudden?- Jimmy Kimmel
AHNC's bills are due today. I am $79 short. Please kick in a couple of bucks!