Republicans struggle to explain Trump's fondness for 'murderer and thug' Putin
Many senators returning from the summer recess distanced themselves from Trump’s comments praising the Russian president in a national security forum
Nation Fears Putin Could Inspire Trump to Remove Shirt. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- North Korea claims successful test of nuclear warhead
- Trump's shot at top brass rankles military circles
- General shreds Trump's Iraqi oil plan: 'Not American way' to steal land and 'rape its women'
- Gary Johnson swings and misses on Syria, asking 'What is Aleppo?'
Gary Johnson's obliviousness about Aleppo could help him siphon off pro-ignorance voters who were formerly voting for Trump.- Andy Borowitz
Aide: Gov Johnson, do you realize Aleppo is now trending on Twitter?
Johnson: What is Twitter? - John Fugelsang
Accident, My Foot.
How do you say “oops” in Russian?
U.S. Presidential candidate and long-time Vladimir Putin admirer Donald Trump appeared on Russian state TV to claim that the Kremlin “probably” isn’t messing with America’s election — but the Republican’s camp says it was all an accident.
You can't just go and replace generals when you feel like it, @realDonaldTrump. They're not campaign managers. Or wives. - John Fugelsang
- Matt Lauer pitches Trump a ridiculous softball: ‘Will you be prepared on day one?’
- ‘This forum is a joke’: Matt Lauer ripped online for ‘offensive’ treatment of Clinton
- Megyn Kelly Defends Matt Lauer: 'You Can't Win' with Liberal Media
- Geraldo: 'I Apologize for My Skepticism' of Ailes Harassment Allegations
- Rachel Maddow debunks Trump’s ego trip: Putin called him ‘flamboyant’ — not ‘brilliant’
- Colbert mocks spokesman’s ridiculous claim that God has chosen Trump — with cloud formations
Reagan '87: Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!
Trump '16: Mr. Putin, call me maybe? - Adam Winkler Tweet
Rats Fleeing The Ship?
The majority of Donald Trump‘s Washington D.C. policy staff quit en masse in August after he never followed through on his promise to pay them.
Reminder: Conservatives endorse universal background checks for bathrooms, but not for guns.- LOLGOP
Trump & Co. Doesn't Respect Putin, They're Afraid Of Being Poisoned!
Corey Lewandowski, the former Donald Trump campaign manager turned CNN political analyst, showered praise on Vladimir Putin and shrugged off concerns over his tyrannical rule over Russia.
I honestly get why guys who've had to spend months defending Trump are now eager to move on to defending Putin and Mao. - LOLGOP
Republican nominee for President says he trusts Vladimir Putin more than CNN. Continues to be endorsed by Paul Ryan and John McCain.- Richard Hine
A Day In The Life Or Why I Didn't Post An Edition Yesterday
A week ago today my friend's 10 lb. dog was run over by a motorcycle. Luckily I had the use of a vehicle and was able to tote Wuni to the veterinarian. Over the course of the next few days, Wuni had to return for a checkup and later an open infection. He is doing great now. He's an amazing little pup.
On Tuesday my friend's thumb and arm became swollen. On Wednesday she worsened and went to the local clinic and was given antibiotics.
So off we went at 9am to Nicoya. She was out of the hospital at 11am. She had a pain shot and a super antibiotic shot and a prescription.
We stopped for Chinese food, of course, as Chinese restaurants rarely disappoint. We were both starved.
At lunch, we began talking about how she could've contacted such an aggressive infection and she determined it must have been from cleaning Wuni's infection. Sigh.
I arrived home around 3pm to the usual afternoon rainstorm and Internet Interruptus. My dog Luna was soo happy to see me -- Wuni is her best friend.
Tomorrow is my 67th birthday. In dog years I am 9 1/2.
Thank you for visiting and keeping me and AHNC alive.
Rock The Voter News
- Clinton campaign and Dems get $20M from Facebook co-founder ...
- Washington Post admits the Hillary Clinton email mountain is a molehill after all
- Hillary Clinton Gets Her Revenge By Fundraising Off Terrible Matt Lauer Performance
The Supremes Just Said NO!
The U.S. Supreme Court on Friday rejected a bid by Michigan to reinstate its Republican-backed ban on straight-ticket voting for the Nov. 8 general election.
The number of billionaires has increased 10 times, while over half our kids in public schools are on free or reduced school lunch programs.- Bernie Sanders
- US stock indexes slide in morning trading; oil falls
- AT&T charges its poorest customers more for super-slow internet
- Wells Fargo Opened a Couple Million Fake Accounts
- Report: NBC News Execs Thought Matt Lauer's Forum Performance Was a 'Disaster'
I miss their tender sweet clams on a toasted roll.
Were there ever to be a canonized checklist of Americana, the very last breakfast rush at New England’s very last Howard Johnson’s on Tuesday covered most of the bases.
AHNC Editor: BTW New York isn't in New England.
When i go i want to be cremated and have my ashes put into an etch-a-sketch. - John Fugelsang
Me, Celebrating My 67th Birthday Tomorrow