Donald Trump Says Campaigning Is 'a Form of Exercise' on 'Dr. Oz'
Donald Trump talked about his medical history on "The Dr. Oz Show" and said of campaigning, "In its own way, it's a pretty healthy act." Trump ...
Trump went to Oz & walked away without a brain, a heart or courage. - John Fugelsang
I retweeted Cher.
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Republicans criticize Obama's plan to admit 110,000 refugees
- Syria ceasefire: Will humanitarian aid reach people?
- North Korea says ready for 'another attack' against U.S. 'provocations'
- Philippines President Duterte 'ordered death squad hits while mayor'
More Leaked Emails
Condoleezza Rice reportedly criticized former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld in an email to Colin Powell for his handling of the war in Iraq...
Think of the awful things we know about Donald Trump. Now, think about what he doesn't want us to know. - LOLGOP
|Uh, let me guess -- the media?|
Trump Says He Gets Daily Exercise by Changing Positions. - Andy Borowitz
- Deplorable: Kellyanne Conway called Americans ‘a bunch of pigs’ after the 2008 housing crash
- Surrogate stumped when asked how Trump will fix Flint water: ‘First we’re going to build the wall’
- Donald and Ivana Trump battling media's attempts to unseal divorce records
- Leaked email shows Colin Powell thought Dick Cheney was an "idiot"
- Trump a 'National Disgrace' Colin Powell Wrote in Hacked Emails
- Pastor interrupts Donald Trump's speech for politicizing event in Flint
- Trump trashes black pastor who shamed him in Flint church: ‘She was a nervous mess’
- CNN panel bursts into laughter as Kayleigh McEnany claims Trump is headed for ‘a landslide’
Today Republican candidate Donald Trump decided to clear the air and reveal the results of a recent physical, on “The Dr. Oz Show.” Which is an interesting move. Like for Donald Trump, you know, sure, Dr. Oz is a respected doctor — you know, in the same way that Dr. Dre is a respected doctor.- James Corden
|Click graphic for larger image|
On April 16, 2013, federal agents burst into a swanky apartment at Trump Tower in New York City as part of a larger raid that rounded up 29 suspected members of two global gambling rings with operations allegedly overseen by an alleged Russian mob boss named Alimzhan Tokhtakhounov. The Russian was not nabbed by US law enforcement. Since being indicted in the United States a decade earlier for allegedly rigging an ice skating competition at the 2002 Olympics, he had been living in Russia, beyond the reach of Western authorities. And this new gambling indictment did not appear to inconvenience Tokhtakhounov. Seven months after the bust, he was a VIP attendee at Donald Trump's Miss Universe 2013 contest held in Moscow. In fact, Tokhtakhounov hit the red carpet within minutes of Trump. An alleged crime lord who was a fugitive from American justice was apparently a celebrity guest at Trump's event.
The bad news for Donald Trump is that narcissistic personality disorder cannot be cleared up with antibiotics. - Andy Borowitz
Judge Defines Discrimination To GOP Lawyers
Attorneys defending Indiana Gov. Mike Pence's order to bar agencies from helping Syrian refugees resettle in his state faced unusually fierce questioning before a federal appeals court Wednesday, suggesting the panel might side with a lower court that found the order discriminatory.
Do that thing where you're not a dick. - Jesus (translated) - John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
- Watch President Obama and Anthony Bourdain Slurp Noodles in Vietnam
- Barack Obama says Trump foundation took other people's money, bought a six-foot-tall painting
- Federal lawsuit alleges Georgia blocked thousands of minorities from voter rolls
Up In $moke
No need to shed a tear over John Boehner's departure from politics. He may never have to pay for another cigarette again.
Hillary Clinton Has Brain Pneumonia, Trump Demands To Be Sworn In Immediately . - Wonkette
The upcoming movie about President Barack Obama’s college years reportedly shows a young Obama shirtless, smoking cigarettes and smoking weed. Or as the president calls him: 2017 Obama.- Jimmy Fallon
- Oil Prices Rise with Gasoline, Diesel
- E-Cigarettes may help smokers quit, study finds
- Trump’s “working moms” con: The GOP candidate’s child-care policy does little for the working class
- Trump's failed Baja condo resort left buyers feeling betrayed and angry
- Trump: I'll sever business ties if elected
Hey, remember when those "illegals" outsourced your job, crashed the housing market & cut taxes for the rich? Vote for a white billionaire. - John Fugelsang
|I love the little people, they make my house pretty.|
Only Little People Pay Taxes - Leona Helmsley (a nemesis and female version of Trump)
Donald Trump Jr. on Wednesday defended his father's decision not to release his tax returns, saying scrutiny of the documents would distract from Donald Trump's campaign message.
Wal-Mart is working on a self-driving shopping cart that would return itself to the store after you’re done using it. Though the minute that Wal-Mart shopping cart becomes self-aware, it’s going to drive itself to Target and never look back.- Jimmy Fallon
In 10 years I'm opening up a tattoo removal parlor called 'Mom, What's That?' - John Fugelsang