Asked to name his favorite foreign leader, or any foreign leader he admires, Libertarian nominee for president Gary Johnson was unable to come up with an answer.
I don't understand Bernie supporters that are now supporting Johnson or Stein. Bernie wants you to vote for Hillary and now you don't trust him? Now?
To be fair, not a single foreign leader knows who Gary Johnson is either. - OhNoSheTwitnt
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Russia Says It Would Support 48-Hour Cease-Fire in Aleppo to Allow In Aid
- North Carolina Gun Group Raffles Off AR-15 With Portrait Of Hillary Clinton
- Why Won't Trump Blame the DNC Hack on Russia?
Since Trump's last press conference, we've had:
*Cuba embargo violations
*Russian business connections - LOLGOP
Russian Trolls Are Coming! Hey, They're Already Here!
A new U.S. intelligence report says the Russian government is conducting a wide-ranging and “opportunistic” campaign to expand its political influence in Europe by deploying Internet “trolls and other cyber actors” to challenge pro-Western journalists and spread pro-Kremlin messages in social media forums.
- Rubio: Trump Should Answer Questions On Report He Broke Cuban Embargo
- Gingrich: 'You're not supposed to gain 60 pounds' when you're Miss Universe
- LA Times: Trump Wanted To Fire Hostesses Who Weren't Pretty Enough
- Top aide: Trump spending money in Cuba 'not treasonous'
- Pink Floyd star rails against Donald Trump's wall from Mexico City
- Trump mocks Clinton for stumbling into car while sick with pneumonia
- Congress Finally Passes Zika Funding Bill; Provides $1.1 Billion
Trump: "I never said all these demeaning things about dumb ugly bitches that Hillary claims I did."- Tea Party Cat
Trolls taught me Obama's a weak leader & a powerful tyrant; in over his head & a socialist mastermind; a Muslim w/a bad Christian pastor. - John Fugelsang
Did Trump Hand Florida To Hillary?
Documents show that the Trump company spent a minimum of $68,000 for its 1998 foray into Cuba at a time when the corporate expenditure of even a penny in the Caribbean country was prohibited without U.S. government approval. But the company did not spend the money directly. Instead, with Trump’s knowledge, executives funneled the cash for the Cuba trip through an American consulting firm called Seven Arrows Investment and Development Corp.
Poor Hillary's health is so bad her doctor has limited her moppin' the floor with Trump to 90 minutes at a time. - Tea Pain
At a restaurant, sitting one table away from VP candidate Mike Pence. Wait, no, sorry that’s just a white napkin. - Conan O'Brien
Bernie Schools Millennials
Hillary Clinton needs millennials, and her best hope at winning them over might be the septuagenarian they tried to elect.
Bernie Sanders, the beloved leader of the nation’s leftwing movement, appeared alongside his former rival at a university gymnasium in New Hampshire on Wednesday and issued an urgent appeal to disillusioned young voters: “It is imperative that we elect Hillary Clinton.”
Rock The Voter News
- CDC Urges Americans To Get A Flu Shot As Soon As Possible
- Obama: Congress veto override of 9/11 lawsuits bill 'a mistake'
Hey, White House Staffers, Don't Take The T's Off The Keyboards
White House staffers, if you want to avoid a headache next year, take our advice and don't imitate Bill Clinton's team on your way out.
The best part of being a climate-science denier is that you won't be around when your great-grandkids curse you for it.- John Fugelsang
I'll sign on for results-based pay for teachers the day Congress gets the same deal.- John Fugelsang
- US crude settles at more than one-month high of $47.83 on OPEC deal optimism
- Wells Fargo Troubles Mount With Penalty for Soldiers' Loans
- Pending Home Sales Fall 2.4% in August
- Realistic Donald Trump 3D t-shirt with "hair in the wind" effect
- Trump Fuels conspiracy that Google is 'suppressing' bad Clinton news
Make Costa Rica Great Again?
Costa Rica’s best-kept secret isn’t the treasure of Cocos Island, nor is it our suspiciously Anglophonic pronunciation of the letter “r.” Not even close. Costa Rica’s biggest secret is how we construct our national brand: the things we hide behind “pura vida,” that phrase imported from Mexico that is our calling card before the rest of the world.
Dead people receive more flowers than the living ones because regret is stronger than gratitude - Anne Frank