WARNING: Drinking every time Trump lies during the debate could lead to alcohol poisoning and death
Many of you, no doubt, will be playing drinking games tonight during the 90 commercial-free minutes of the presidential debate between Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump and Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton. We at the Raw Story Stomach Pump Incident Prevention Desk would like to warn you that if you’re planning on drinking every time Trump tells a lie, you could be seriously endangering your health and even risking your life.
Across the country, liquor stores reported a desperate run on their merchandise as Americans fortified themselves for what many called "ninety minutes of horror."- Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Aleppo has become a 'ghost city'
- US, South Korean missile destroyers in fresh show of force to North Korea
- Colombia to Sign Peace Accord After 5 Decades of Violence
- Ex-FBI agent does a frame-by-frame breakdown of the Keith Scott video: ‘He’s complying in every way’
Lawyer In Shoot Out With Police In Texas
A gunman who died in a shootout with officers in Houston Monday was a lawyer who lived in the neighborhood and left a car full of weapons near the scene, the city's police chief said.
"A man you can bait with a tweet, is not a man we can trust with nuclear weapons." -Hillary Clinton
- Trump endorsed by US immigration officers union ahead of debate
- Georgia voter predicts civil war if Clinton wins: ‘Patriots are going to overthrow the government’
- How Colin Kaepernick and Black Lives Matter are tearing the Duggar family apart
- Dem strategist rips low debate bar set for Trump: 'This isn't America's Got Presidential Talent'
- FL Republican gets blasted online for using Jose Fernandez' death to smear national anthem protesters
- Trump’s reference to Bill Clinton affair underscores his own history of infidelity
Weird. A guy whose campaign is built on calling immigrant criminals when they commit fewer crimes than citizens hates fact checkers.- LOLGOP
Hurrah! Someone Will Fact Check During The Debate
Bloomberg TV will conduct on-screen fact checks of statements made by both Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton during Monday night’s debate...The channel’s decision to conduct an on-screen fact-check sets Bloomberg apart from the other major TV networks, none of whom have committed to doing on-screen fact checks during the debate.
“Trump didn’t say the c-word and he spoke in complete sentences. We select him as the winner of the debate.” —the news media, tomorrow - Erik Bransteen
A White House email account was hacked and a lot of their information was leaked yesterday. They're saying the information was stolen from the Gmail account of a low-level staffer. Then Joe Biden was like, "Technically, my title is vice president."- Jimmy Fallon
Rock The Voter News
- Obama: 'Arnold Palmer had swagger before we had a name for it'
- Michelle and George: The Embrace Seen Around the World
- Clinton to challenge Trump to explain his policy plans during presidential debate
Donald has been preparing his entire life to yell at a woman for 90 straight minutes.- LOLGOP
Move Along Kansans, Nothing To See Here
Kansas Governor Sam Brownback enacted his grand “tea party experiment” of Republican government, where he and his Republican-led legislature cut taxes and significantly reduced spending. The result has been catastrophic for the state’s economy and for jobs, but a report that would detail just how catastrophic is now being censored by the Brownback administration.
Trump was actually describing himself in an interview this week and said that his strongest suit is his temperament. Although sadly, even that suit is made in China.- Jimmy Fallon
- Will U.S. election outcome drive people to Costa Rica?
- Robert Reich: Congress pretends to shame corrupt CEOs – but does nothing to stop their crimes
- 'We have to inhabit other planets': Gary Johnson offers libertarian solution to climate change
- Trump's Giant Conflict of Interest Just Got Bigger
From a ratings standpoint, the 2016 election has been an enormous success, the only downside being the possible destruction of all living things on the planet.- Andy Borowitz
Wah! He Wants To Be Condescending To Women! Mission Accomplished.
Fox News host Bill Hemmer claimed over the weekend that men faced reverse sexism because they could not get away with being “condescending” to women on television.
When I was a kid they told us pot makes you violent and lazy.
I say making violent people lazy prevents a lot of crime. - John Fugelsang