...Like Trump, Stein is also a fan of Russian president Vladimir Putin and appears on the Putin-controlled cable news network RT (Russia Today). Her trip to Russia and an appearance on RT sparked conspiracy theories that Stein was a recruit from Trump’s former aide Paul Manafort and Clinton foe Julian Assange, who Stein regards as a hero.
What is this sudden love for Putin? Trump and now Jill Stein cozying up to Russians. Russians?
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Trump Implies Clinton Should Condemn Whole Countries Over 'Radical Islam'
- GOP lawmaker’s Facebook eruption: Round up Muslim sympathizers and run them out of our country
- Syria Cease-fire Not Dead Yet, Diplomats Contend
- Turkey Braces for Possible Spike in Ethnic Tensions
- Obama leads summit to aid refugees
Trump's supporters believe that as far as terrorism goes, Trump is "tougher" than Hillary -- because, presumably, nothing makes you tougher than inheriting millions of dollars from your dad. - Andy Borowitz
France Trumps Trump: Builds A Wall!
After weeks of preparation, workers have begun building a 4-meter (13-foot) high wall in northern France to try to keep migrants from sneaking onto ferries crossing the English Channel.
The kilometer-long (0.6 mile-long) wall is the latest barrier against thousands of migrants living in a makeshift camp near the port town of Calais.
I am in favor of profiling people if that will protect our country from danger. Specifically, I am in favor of profiling people with narcissistic personality disorder and preventing them from becoming President. - Andy Borowitz
- Trump Jr’s ‘Skittles’ tweet is based on two different white supremacist memes — and Nazi propaganda
- Mike Pence dismisses "outrage" over Trump Jr.'s anti-refugee tweet
- Photog Whose Image Was Used In Trump Jr.'s Skittles Tweet: 'I Was A Refugee'
- GOP panics over N.C. Senate race
- Pam Bondi: Returning Trump’s money would have looked like I got caught taking a bribe
Donald Trump Jr.: Like Donald Trump Sr., but without the empathy. - Andy Borowitz
Trump Spent Charity Money On Legal Bills, Oh, And A Painting Of Himself Too!
Donald Trump spent more than a quarter-million dollars from his charitable foundation to settle lawsuits that involved the billionaire’s for-profit businesses, according to interviews and a review of legal documents.
From now on, instead of calling the Trump Foundation “a charity”, can we call it “a Kickstarter for Trump’s legal bills”? - Erik Bransteen
Trump’s calls to torture and mistreat prisoners go against the very values we are fighting to defend. We’re better than this.- Hillary Clinton
Rock The Voter News
- Obama jabs at Trump in final UN address
- Clinton Calls Tulsa Police Shooting Of Unarmed Black Man 'Intolerable'
- Bernie Sanders: 'This is not the time for a protest vote'
Do people notice Hillary is copying my airplane rallies - she puts the plane behind her like I have been doing from the beginning. - Donald J. Trump Tweeted today
|Not gonna vote for Trump. Not gonna do it. |
It wouldn't be prudent.
Bush Is Voting For Hillary
Former President George H.W. Bush is bucking his party's presidential nominee and plans to vote for Hillary Clinton in November, according to a member of another famous political family, the Kennedys.
Reminder: Rich people who don't want to pay for anything broke our economy, not immigrants or refugees.- LOLGOP
- US oil settles at $43.44 a barrel, up 14 cents, or 0.32%
- AAA: Drivers waste $2.1B a year buying premium gas
- Mylan CEO's mother used position with education group to boost EpiPen sales nationwide
Convincing people who will die of heart disease they should be more afraid of immigrants than losing their health insurance is some racket.- LOLGOP
Exxon Being Investigated By The SEC
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission is investigating how Exxon Mobil Corp. has valued its assets in the face of the current plunge in oil prices—and how it estimates their future worth in a world of increasing climate change regulations...
I am grateful to Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt for briefly taking airtime away from Donald Trump. - Andy Borowitz