Donald Trump's daughter, Ivanka Trump, will attend a breakfast in Denver ... Donald Trump's son, Donald Trump Jr., will hold a rally at the Mesa County...
I don't know about you but repeated sexy photographs of a father and daughter give me the major creeps.
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Senate Clears Way For $1.15 Billion Arms Sale To Saudi Arabia
- Netanyahu blasts UN, praises 'unbreakable bond' with US
- 30 years since secret Contra airstrip discovered in Costa Rica
- Maryland cops beat black man until his organs fail after girlfriend calls for help: attorney
- NBA legend and Charlotte Hornets owner Michael Jordan pleads for calm after violent protests
- Terence Crutcher Shooting: Tulsa County District Attorney Charges Officer Shelby With Manslaughter
Trump is now advocating an increase in "stop and frisk" by police. So when he asked Black voters a few weeks ago, "What do you have to lose" by voting for him, they now have an answer: just their civil liberties! - Andy Borowitz
This New York Boy Reflects The Best In America
A six-year-old boy from New York has won the respect of US President Barack Obama and thousands of others after he offered to take in Omran Daqneesh, a little boy who was injured after his home in Aleppo, Syria, was bombed.
The image of five-year-old Omran sat alone in an ambulance, covered in dust and blood, shocked the world and inspired six-year-old Alex, from Scarsdale, New York, to take action.
- Cruz warms to Trump
- Trump campaign official resigns after racism comments
- Trump: Drugs 'very big factor' in Charlotte unrest
- Trump Jr.: It 'Wouldn’t Make Sense To Open Up' My Dad's Huge Tax Return
- Democrat whose name is synonymous with birtherism isn't sorry Trump blamed the movement on Clinton
- Rand Paul thought Obama should have fixed racism by now, but somehow it’s worse than ever
- ‘GOD HELP US!’ Conservatives freak out over ‘Charlotte’ riot video — but it’s actually from London
- Doctor: Hillary's "abnormal eye movements" hints at serious health issues
Many in nation are tired of explaining things to idiots. - Andy Borowitz
Putin's Pal Proclaims Trump Win!
One of Vladimir Putin’s closest friends said on Thursday he believed Donald Trump would be the next president of the United States and that Western leaders were no match for the Russian president.
I ran across an interesting website while searching for the Las Vegas odds on the presidential election. The website is updated every five minutes and covers not only the presidential election but all elections.
It is called Election Betting Odds By Maxim Lott and John Stossel. Yes, that John Stossel and Maxim Lott of Fox News.
I report, you decide.
Rock The Voter News
Trump: NO Fact Checking At Debate
Donald Trump says debate moderator Lester Holt shouldn’t try to fact-check the candidates at next week’s presidential debate.
Republicans are suing to stop millions of Americans getting paid for working overtime. Republicans.
Not Mexico. Not China. Republicans. - LOLGOP
- Oil Prices Continue Rise on Supply Data, Weaker Dollar
- Zuckerberg, Chan pledge $3B to end disease
- Yahoo says at least 500 million user accounts were stolen in 2014, by what it thinks is a state-sponsored actor
- Even the Israeli companies that want to build Trump's wall admit it would likely create more problems than it solves
This is what this election is about: Rich people taking money from poor people's pockets while screaming about bad & scary brown people are. - LOLGOP
Trump Makes Money Whenever And Wherever He Can!
Donald Trump’s presidential campaign has paid his family's businesses more than $8.2 million, according to a POLITICO analysis of campaign finance filings, which reveals an integrated business and political operation without precedent in national politics.
Please support AHNC