MSNBC host Thomas Roberts Monday mocked the hype over Hillary Clinton’s health by suggesting that Republican National Committee (RNC) Communications Director Sean Spicer had pneumonia because he coughed during a live interview.
In a hypothetical matchup, voters chose an inert Clinton over an ambulatory Trump by a margin of nine percentage points.- Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- North Korea defied world with nuclear test. Now it seeks aid for flood disaster.
- Syrian cease-fire backed by US and Russia gets off to rocky start
- China, Russia begin joint exercises in South China Sea
- Colombia's FARC rebels turn over 13 child soldiers
- Fire at Orlando gunman's mosque was 'set intentionally,' authorities say
- Eight pregnant women among 329 infected by Zika in Singapore: government
Freak out about Hillary's health if you want, but I find it hard to believe that there are many voters out there who would say to themselves, "Hmm, Hillary seems sick, so I guess I'll vote for the Nazi instead."- Andy Borowitz
Trump Probably Inspired The President Of The Philippines
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte said Monday he wants U.S. forces out of his country's south and blamed America for inflaming Muslim insurgencies in the region, in his first public statement opposing the presence of American forces...
Trump is blaming Hillary Clinton for North Korea's nuclear test, but that's obviously untrue because she was busy running ISIS.- Andy Borowitz
- House Republican says Trump envisions himself as a 'strong man' like Putin
- Trump, in Baltimore, calls Clinton's 'deplorable' remark disqualifying
- Mike Pence refuses to call David Duke "deplorable" in CNN interview
- Former CIA chief under Clinton joins Trump campaign
- This Republican congressman isn't convinced Hillary Clinton has pneumonia
- A former Tesla and Google exec who worked for George Bush explains why he wants Republicans to vote for Hillary
- Trump campaign co-chair: Hillary has a battery pack implanted in her brain to control her health
- Dr. Oz will get a chance to grill Trump on his health this week — what can we expect?
To the media: could you please be honest about this so-called "gaffe" Clinton made? I would like to know how calling people "deplorable" will alienate a single voter who is already calling to "lock her up."- Andy Borowitz
Donald Trump's version of political correctness: you can insult women, Muslims, Mexicans, POWs and the disabled, but LEAVE RACISTS ALONE.- Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- 'That's on Us': Clinton Camp Explains Mishandled Health Scare, Will Release More Records
- Hillary Clinton Steps Up Outreach to Republican Voters in New Ad
Nixon Deleted 20 Minutes Of A Tape Recording And Resigned. Bush Deleted 22 Million Emails And Became A Painter.
Clinton's email habits look positively transparent when compared with the subpoena-dodging, email-hiding, private-server-using George W. Bush administration. Between 2003 and 2009, the Bush White House “lost” 22 million emails.
Like Clinton, the Bush White House used a private email server—its was owned by the Republican National Committee. And the Bush administration failed to store its emails, as required by law, and then refused to comply with a congressional subpoena seeking some of those emails.
Hillary Clinton could be coughing up blood while emailing state secrets at Starbuck's & still wouldn't ask troops to commit war crimes.- John Fugelsang
On CNN today they bashed Hillary for being too honest about Trump's followers and not honest enough about her health. In the same segment. With no irony. - Andy Borowitz
Trump wants a debate with no moderators? What's next? An election with no minority voting? - Tea Pain
- Dow climbs 200 pts as rate hike odds dip
- Gov. Jerry Brown signed a hotly debated bill Monday to expand overtime pay rules for California farmworkers
- Working While Sick Isn’t A Hillary Thing. It’s An American Thing.
- Is Costa Rica in a real estate bubble?
- Samsung Urges Galaxy Note7 Users to Immediately Participate in The Replacement Program – Samsung Newsroom
Wow. Great Zika Research
Researchers from Florida State University, Johns Hopkins University and the National Institutes of Health published a study Monday, Aug. 29, that identifies the first possible treatment for the Zika virus.
The study, which will still require further tests, showed that existing drugs (including Nicolsamide, an FDA-approved drug for treating tapeworm), can stop the virus from replicating in the body and damaging fetal cells.
The Gospel of Matthew has Jesus' family fleeing Herod & secretly raising him in Egypt; which technically makes JC an undocumented immigrant. - John Fugelsang
Thank you so much for the birthday wishes.