One day after a scathing editorial that declared Donald Trump unfit to serve as president, the Dallas Morning News has officially endorsed Hillary Clinton — the first time in more than 75 years that the newspaper has backed a Democrat for president.
Gingrich has coughin' fit while mockin' Hillary's coughin' fit. Trump campaign now asserts Hillary is a witch.- Tea Pain
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- A Russian fighter jet flew within ’10 feet’ of a U.S. spy plane
- 2 detained after gas canisters found near Paris' Notre Dame
- Top Saudi cleric says Iran leaders not Muslims as haj row mounts
- How Google aims to disrupt the Islamic State propaganda machine
- Calling Obama “son of a whore” might be the least offensive thing the Filipino president has done
- Obama meets with leader who called him a 'son of a bitch'
- US House to vote on bill allowing 9/11 victims to sue Saudis: source
Trump gives aides 30 days for an ISIS plan after saying he understands ISIS better than US generals. It's like a census for gullible people. - John Fugelsang
In China, President Obama had a meeting with Vladimir Putin. And before they started, Obama texted Michelle: "Going into a meeting, love you." While Putin texted the same thing to Donald Trump.- Jimmy Fallon
President Enrique Pena Nieto on Wednesday replaced his close ally and finance minister, Luis Videgaray, after the two were heavily criticized for U.S presidential candidate Donald Trump's controversial visit to Mexico last week...Videgaray, who officials said was the architect of the visit by the Republican nominee ...
Trump says he wants to build an Air Force of at least 1200 fighter jets... not a very lofty goal as USAF says they have around 1700 today. - Laura Siegelman Tweet
- WHY ISN’T TRUMP PROSECUTED FOR SOLICITING FOREIGN CASH?
- CNN segment goes off the rails as GOP surrogate rages at Trump being ‘tax shamed’
- ‘The very definition of payola’: CNN crushes Trumpster with list of his illegal donations
- Pence: 'I accept' Obama was born in US
- Donald Trump Gets Heckled at New Hampshire Diner: 'Enjoy Your Burger, Racist!'
- Rubio unveils bill to halt Cuba flights for security reviews
- Tomi Lahren: Lesbian soccer pro should be grateful America doesn’t throw gay people off buildings
- Ariz. House GOP primary headed to recount
- FBI refused to brief House committee on Clinton report
Trump has not released one tax return. Americans have more information than that about the size of his… hands. - LOLGOP
When All Else Fails, File A Complaint
A liberal watchdog group plans to file an IRS complaint against Donald Trump's charitable foundation on Wednesday, asking the tax agency to investigate a $25,000 campaign donation that the charity made to help Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi.
Presented with this choice, I would vote for a candidate who coughs a lot over one who is a Nazi. - Andy Borowitz
Giuliani And Trump: A Long Sleazy Relationship
Let's start with the fact that Donald Trump's top surrogate, Rudy Giuliani, is on the payroll. In January, he joined a law firm, Greenberg Traurig, that represents Trump and son-in-law Jared Kushner.
Rock The Voter News
- Obama nominates first Muslim American to federal bench
- FBI turns up new Benghazi email ... which lavishes praise on Clinton
Finally some good news for Hillary. Only one more Republican Congressional committee panel on Benghazi and she wins a free mug. - Will Durst
Link Between Russian Hackers And Trump?
A Hillary Clinton campaign spokesman says a new article in the New York Observer establishes a "direct link" between the Donald Trump campaign and the hacker or hackers who have recently penetrated the Democratic National Committee, the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee...
- Gasoline Leads Crude-Oil Prices Higher
- Apple announced its next-generation iPhone 7 in a tweet. The device is water resistant
- ITT Tech Students Should Take Their Money And Run, Experts Say
- Amazon has launched its restaurant food delivery service in London
Won't the joke be on Trump voters when they find out this whole campaign was nothin' but an infomercial for Trump University? - Tea Pain
Texas Messes With Mexicans
Texas college and high school teachers say a textbook that has been proposed for Mexican-American Studies high school class is chock-full of errors and omissions. If that isn’t enough, it’s also racist.
Happy birthday to New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie. It was the first birthday party where someone jumped into the cake instead of out of it.- Jimmy Fallon