Donald Trump on Tuesday morning complained that during the Monday night debate, his microphone was malfunctioning and that the volume was lower than that of Hillary Clinton's microphone.
Two candidates onstage last night at Hofstra: one prepared to be President, one prepared to go on Sean Hannity's radio show. - Stephen King
After the debate, Hillary walked to the audience with Bill and engaged directly with people while the Trump family stood awkwardly on the stage just looking around.
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Aleppo Battle: Syrian Troops Advance on City Center; Hospitals Overwhelmed
- Blasts kill at least 17 in Baghdad: police, medics
- Two bomb attacks take place in Dresden, Germany
- Father of 'clock boy' Ahmed Mohamed sues Glenn Beck, Fox and other anti-Muslim conservatives
"I'm glad Trump found out that Crimea was part of Ukraine. By the way, I heard he was on the verge of acknowledging gravity." —@JoeBiden - Hillary Clinton
One Of Trump's Admirers?
A shooter who wounded nine people in Houston on Monday morning was wearing Nazi paraphernalia, the Houston Police Department said.
Click2Houston reports that two law enforcement sources have confirmed that police found the shooter wearing a swastika-covered, World War II-style German uniform after they fatally shot him on Monday.
Trump, between sniffles, says the lady that mopped the floor with him for 90 minutes "doesn't have the stamina to be President." - Tea Pain
- Donald Trump interrupted Hillary Clinton 51 times in Monday's debate
- Trump insists 'there was no sniffles' during presidential debate
- Stephen Colbert mocks Trump’s health: He ‘sounded like he was fighting off a cold with cocaine’
- Top Trump Aide Tries To Shift His Position On Global Warming, Again
- Giuliani: I'd skip next debates if I were Trump
- Trump again slams former Miss Universe over weight
- Jeb Bush to serve as guest instructor at Harvard University
On @foxandfriends @realDonaldTrump said he won a @CBSNews post-debate poll. We did not conduct a post-debate poll. - Major Garrett, CBS News
Giuliani Attacks Hillary For Standing By Her Man
Hillary Clinton’s decision to stand by her husband and attack former White House intern Monica Lewinsky when news of a sexual relationship between the two broke in 1998 prove that the former secretary of state is “too stupid to be president,” Rudy Giuliani said Monday night.
Is Rudy trying to tell us that Trump left the mothers of his children because they cheated on him? - LOLGOP
Chris Christie, on MSNBC, just said that we shouldn't believe fact-checkers, because "they have an agenda." Yes. It is to check facts, dude. - Wil Wheaton
Rock The Voter News
- Obama wears hat, breaking ‘Politics 101’ rule on headgear
- Clinton posts big gains in online betting markets after strong debate performance
I'm going to do all I can to make sure Trump does not become president. That work continues tomorrow in New Hampshire with @HillaryClinton. - Bernie Sanders Tweet
Florida Pro-Lifers Want Women Executed
“They’re pro-life and want to see women who get abortions executed,” wrote Mehta, “in case you needed more proof that Christians are often hypocrites.”...
Climate Deniers Still Remain In Denial
Donald Trump's running mate is breaking with the Republican nominee's claim that climate change is not the result of human activity.
Vice presidential nominee Mike Pence said Tuesday "there's no question" that human activity affects both the climate and the environment.
What the media doesn't get is that Donald Trump is the closest millions of Real Americans will ever get to voting for Boss Hogg. - John Fugelsang
- World's super rich hit by falling oil prices
- Study: Earth is roughly warmest it's been in about 100,000 years
- No election fears: Consumer confidence hits 9-year high
- 10 Ticos selected for President Obama’s Young Leaders Initiative
Nothing says male privilege like showing up at debate unprepared, admitting u don't pay taxes AND pundits still say you weren't horrible!! - ogorvolsky
Ford Motor Co. Fact Checks Trump
Ford Motor Co. went on the defensive following the latest attacks from Donald Trump aimed at the auto maker’s big-dollar Mexico investments and production plans.
A society that keeps building more for-profit prisons is a society that needs more crime. - John Fugelsang