Trump Says Remark About Obama Being ISIS Founder Was 'Not That Sarcastic'
After repeatedly saying in recent days that President Obama is the "founder of ISIS," Donald Trump seemed to change his tune Friday morning, saying that he was being "sarcastic."
But at a rally in Erie, Pa. Friday afternoon, Trump amended himself once more, saying he was being "not that sarcastic" in his remarks about the president, which garnered criticism because of other dubious suggestions about Obama, such as his birthplace and religion.
President Obama founded ISIS, according to a new study by experts at Trump University. - FranktheDoorman Tweet
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- CNN’s Brian Stelter: Trump sending ‘coded message’ Obama is a ‘traitor’ by saying he founded ISIS
- Trump says he would be willing to try American citizens in military courts at Guantanamo Bay
- Secret Service Took Steps To Protect MSNBC's Katy Tur At Trump Rally
- US general calls on Russia to allow observers at military drills
- Putin Dismisses Chief of Staff in Surprise Move
"That guy who keeps bombing ISIS is the founder of ISIS," says orange-faced recruitment ad for ISIS.- John Fugelsang
Russia Honors Dictators. No Mention Of Trump.
After dedicating a bridge to Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov's father in June, St Petersburg has now unveiled a memorial plaque to North Korean leader Kim Jong un's father, local news site Fontanka reports.
Donald Trump thought he was running for America's president but wound up becoming America's IQ test.- John Fugelsang
- Trump Admits He's Slipping In Swing State Polls: 'We're Having A Problem'
- Trump Campaign To Meet With RNC Today In Florida
- Protester Disrupts Rally To Heckle Trump: 'You're Putin's B*tch!'
- Internet pounces on Republican who exploited Simone Biles’ Olympic win to promote tax giveaway
The Democrats should've just run a strong gust of wind for president b/c that's the thing that most scares Donald Trump. - John Fugelsang
Ann Coulter Claims Rape Of The Donald!
Ann Coulter says that Donald Trump is the victim of "media rape" in her latest column.
Coulter, a conservative author and vocal Trump supporter, says the avalanche of negative press toward the GOP nominee is unprecedented.
Rock The Voter News
- Hillary Clinton releases 2015 tax returns in challenge to Trump
- Hillary Clinton is Pulling Away From Trump on a Crucial Polling
Judge Says Planned Parenthood Can't Be Defunded
A federal judge is halting a Ohio law that would have defunded Planned Parenthood starting this year, a major decision that will be closely watched by other states with similar measures.
Judge Michael Barrett ruled Friday that Ohio’s health department could not defund Planned Parenthood because the group’s patients could face "irreparable injury," according to the 23-page opinion.
Donald Trump wishes President Obama a happy 55th anniversary of traveling back in time to plant a fake birth notice in a Hawaii newspaper.- John Fugelsang
- US oil settles at $44.49 a barrel, up $1, or 2.3 percent
- Actual height of Trump Tower called into question following climber
- Media outlets around the world condemned for sexist Olympics coverage
- Texas Tech University to open Costa Rica campus
"Top Republican fundraiser and Hewlett-Packard executive Meg Whitman released a statement saying that she will break with her party and support Hillary Clinton. She wanted to release the statement three days ago, but her printer kept jamming." –Seth Meyers
Goodbye Keystone Pipeline, Hello DAPL!
It took seven years of protests, sit-ins, letter writing, and, finally, a presidential review to prevent the Keystone XL oil pipeline from being built. Now, in a matter of months, America's newest mega-pipeline—the Dakota Access Pipeline Project (DAPL)—has quietly received full regulatory permission to begin construction. Known also as the Bakken Pipeline, the project is slated to run 1,172 miles of 30-inch diameter pipe from North Dakota's northwest Bakken region down to a market hub outside Patoka, Illinois, where it will join extant pipelines and travel onward to refineries and markets in the Gulf and on the East Coast.
I'm on the Michael Phelps' 12,000 calorie a day diet minus the whole swimming thing. - Social-mime Tweet
|This woman was caught by the AHNC Truant Officer|
Mea culpa for my absence yesterday.
I played hooky.
Yesterday morning I was given the rare opportunity to have a car for the day. So I dropped everything, picked up my Tica daughter and went to the "big city", Santa Cruz, for supplies, food and fun.